MAFIA (Out of Game)

Oh, I get it. Dipper are you our lucky fifth player?

Oh, yes, sure. I guess I am.

Reactions: Canadian Cat
Awesome. Im at work right now but ill get the role list up tonight

I'm so excited now. :)

Did I say after work? I meant two days later...
Lol, sorry, some things came up (I had to help my mechanic friend move a box onto his truck, and then some of my other friends abducted me and forced me to play card games all night long...) and I just got time to type things up now. Okay imma rambling, what was I doing again? Oh yeah I was going to get a role list up so you guys can see whats coming up. Remember this is going to be a bit of a departure from what were used to. I found it on the interwebz and it seems like a good way to give everyone something to do which is something you guys like. So I think it should be a fun experiment at the very least... Im ramblin again... lets get this list up.

Roles
Mafioso: On each night, except night 1, the mafioso will target one player. The targeted player will die at the start of the following day. The Mafioso wins when all town-aliened players are eliminated, or nothing can be done to prevent this.
Sane Detective: Detectives will not know their sanity. On each night the sane detective will target one player. The sane detective will who that player is aliened with. The detectives wins if the mafiosco has been eliminated.
Insane Detective: Detectives do not know their sanity. On each night the insane detective will target one player. The insane detective will learn the opposite alignment of that player. (Example: If the mafioso is targeted the insane cop will be told that player is alined with the town, or vise versa). The detectives wins if the mafiosco has been eliminated.
Paranoid Detective: Detectives will not know their sanity. On each night the Paranoid Detective will target a player. On the start of the following day the Paranoid Detective will be told that player is aligned with the mafia. The detectives wins if the mafiosco has been eliminated.
Naive Detective: Detectives will not know their sanity. On each night the Naive Detective will target a player. On the start of the following day the naive detective will be told the player is aligned with the town. The detectives wins if the mafiosco has been eliminated.

So please take this time to ask any questions or raise any concerns that you may have. I hope to get started soon.

@LuckycoolHawk9
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@Kiilgore
@neobendium
@Dipper

Fascinating take on the roles, adds quite the twist to the game. I approve!

So, we are a town full of cops with one mafioso of varying degrees of sanity... I love it.

I can't wait to see the proper thread.

I'm so happy that the thread was made.

Alright guys, once again i'm very sorry about that last delay.

What did you guys think about that mafia setup? I know it was very different for what were used too but I thought it was an interesting experiment at least. That last day had me thinking this would end in a mafia victory and Pen came out with that very smart analysis of the game and everything turned around.

Also what do you guys think about that new voting system? Now that its been two games in I think we've seen it a little more. Interested to know how much you guys are enjoying that change.

This game was quite interesting, and a novel take on Mafia. While short, it was nonetheless tense and exciting, and certainly remedied having so few players.

I liked it as well. I would love more experimental types.