Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
Hello reader! Neo here. I've recently become aware of this little corner of the site, and with this knowledge and my personal experience of being a class clown, I've decided to try to make your day better :) and if you don't need a laugh, why not post something lighthearted here to help me out?

You can post any type of laugh-inducing media here- videos, pictures, gifs, shitpots, or even just a story of something funny that's happened to you personally. Just as long as it's not offensive or too heavy...our goal here is to lift people up, after all. So have fun, make a stranger's day better, and if you need some laughs in the future, this thread will be here.

To get us started off, here's some videos that have been favorites of mine for a long time.

This is a Twitter video. I found it a couple days ago and it's absolutely hilarious.

Sam Stryker on Twitter

Ah-he-he-he-hem...! Ahem. Let's do this.
(⌐■_■)

f59bf89aaca1d6f95f716a0f3ac5f76a.jpg
5a581385cf2716477e1e0aee3ecb0228.jpg
ce2605fc18d3d9fd0d89a5041d493935.jpg
be8786f808acc7b1d4808fd3e988d814.jpg
f25804fa4bba608742d9c85115d60796.gif
3de954367a379866a62217d20f5293c0.gif
d48fd0256bcd32725a6a900a0906bddd.jpg

And finally. No matter what you're feeling, let it all drift away because y'see... it's time to talk about parallel universes. I gurantee whatever you were thinking before the start of this video will completely disappear and be replaced with awestruck dumbfoundedness. This man could have cured cancer, invented time travel, or made a lightsaber. Instead, he found a far worthier time pursuit : Explaining 0.5x A Presses...
f74035d5caa603b28def58c16fb02eb9.jpg

(〃^▽^〃)​

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has already participated in this ^.^ it makes me really happy to see you guys doing it alongside me.

And second off: I found yet another video that made me laugh- mostly because this is literally me.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
I have a habit of checking iFunny stuff before sleeping... and below was what I saw. Let's just say I laughed so much I got dizzy.

Get your meme on!

I freaking love improv.

Yo, very glad pannenkoek was mentioned. Please give his other videos a watch too, I'll especially recommend his two part series on walls.

And my favorite vines:

I have a terrible knock-knock joke! :D

Knock knock!
- Who's there?
Banana
- Banana who?
Knock knock!
- Who's there?
Banana!
- Banana who!?
Knock knock!
- Who's there?
Orange!
- Orange who?
Orange you glad it's not banana?

:D

This will forever be a favorite of mine.

And Liza.

And of COURSE Jenna Marbles.

Here a funny example on how not to handle traffic anime style;

Reactions: noodle
This Fall Out Boy music video...

Maybe not funny but it makes me smile

• Love
Reactions: Joan