Marvel's Academy Alliance (OOC)

Sent you a PM, like I said on it though, seems like once profile sheets come in and get accepted we'll have plenty of people to start the RP.

Having said that it is high time to start talking first villains and storylines. One I was considering was a drug trade in the school being headed up by Kingpin. Could even be something that causes mutations if taken enough. But the heroes need to infiltrate and clean that crap out.

Reactions: Laivindur
Also, just as an aside, I am kind of disappointed no one is aiming for Kamala Khan. Not just because I adore her, but with Reed looser personality wise. The two of them would totally fanboy/girl over one another's powers and become TEAM STRETCHY!

Come on, it's so silly/stupid/wonderful right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Is the discord currently just PM's or is it an actual group?

Basically just so I can contact people faster, and like I said we can use the private server just for brainstorming, making joint posts, so on and so forth.

My discord is gary#8391

This is giving me an error when I try to send you a friend request.

I agree we should set up a server on discord once the rp starts. That makes it easier to communicate. I didn't see any rules btw. Those are good to have so everybody are on the same page universe wise, and respect for the other character's time wise.

I agree we should set up a server on discord once the rp starts. That makes it easier to communicate. I didn't see any rules btw. Those are good to have so everybody are on the same page universe wise, and respect for the other character's time wise.

Its on the first post, nothing really precise so yeah probably good for a rewrite.

Ah, ok. My bad :P
8R5E.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea
Which is why Doom would be awesome as the villain haha ;)

Won't lie, had you pegged for going with Rogue to go with Gambit...
Yeah rofl nah then idI be playing Chars that had romance with one another so that would just be odd lmfao

I see you have some Spider people in the works. I was wondering if you would be open to a female Venom character?

I see you have some Spider people in the works. I was wondering if you would be open to a female Venom character?

We might be too full for heroes and i dont want to have people playing just villains. Sorry.

I am working on my character's background story and am looking for someone to " find him ".

Alright I'm trying to compile a list of who has what coming in, I think I got everyone but I need confirmation...

Drewvonawesome:

Reed Richards (Accepted)
Margaret Rogers (Accepted)

Laivindur:

Benjamin Baker (Accepted)

Mr. Pibbs:

Peter Parker

Brea:

Tony Stark
Gwen Stacy

Justin:

Remy LeBeau
Lady Mastermind

The Wanderer:

Daredevil
Ghost (Accepted)

Eon:

Hank Pym
Doctor Doom [villain]

Ms. Ezra:

Mystique

Gands:

Wonder Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Good on my part

I'll be working Mystique tomorrow. Off to work soon.

Oh wow, we're a good bunch. Feeling excited!

Looks good, I'll have my sheet up tomorrow!

Should have both up Tuesday