Me (aka goof) goofing around making a character

• Henrik "Rik" Wolfe
  • Details
    Full name: Henrik Wolfe
    Race: Human
    Appearance
    Henrik, a slightly above average young man looks wise. Standing about 5' 9'' tall and weighing just over 155lb. He sports a slightly muscular and well-built physique, result of REALLY liking to play tennis. He has a very friendly and bubbly aura to him that makes the boy seem very approachable. The boy also has a natural set of brown eyes, matching with his brown hair (which he never ever combs or brushes since it just takes up valuable time to do thing)
    His choice of wardrobe is pretty much random and what's the most convenient at the moment, but he still has a natural ability to pair up good combinations of colors and prefers practical clothing over anything fancy. Comfortable over good looking any day!
  • Personality
    -Kind: Ever since he was a child, Henrik showed signs of being a kindly and caring individual who liked treating others in a very nice way. He does not believe in being mean for the sake of it and will always try to be kind and nice to someone he has just met. Even after dealing with the "Real world" and the harshness of life the boy still believes that being kind to others will make their day just a little better and pleasant, and that being nice to others is never in vain.
    -Scatterbrained: Despite his best efforts, Henrik's mind is akin to a train, there is no going back once his path of thought has been decided, he can only eventually loop back around. He struggles to maintain focus on a subject for more than a few minutes unless the boy is REALLY INVESTED, product of his natural curiosity for everything and his diagnosed ADHD.
    -Trusting&gullible/trusllible: Short of a 100% proved scientific fact, if he is told things by someone who has been nice to him or that Henrik trusts, he will blindly believe it no questions asked. And the boy will only question said information if someone of the same description directly or indirectly contradicts the previously said facts. Thanks to this he has been easily led by the nose a few times in his life, get doesn't seem to change his ways at all or be discouraged by this.
    -Cowardly: Henrik isn't... the bravest of souls. He is deadly afraid of the unknown, of perilous situations and anything that could cause serious harm or death, and if on his own, will try to flee as quickly as possible from what is scaring the boy at the moment. As a matter of fact, he is so scared of the supernatural that even if he suspects that someone he knows is a supernatural being of some kind, Henrik's brain will stop at nothing to rationalize and make up any excuse to make it seem that they are normal people in his mind, poor boy wouldn't be able to bear the fact of being friendly with a "monster".
    -Optimistic: Despite what life throws at him, there is always a silver lining and a brighter future in his eyes, while also keeping his vision firmly rooted on reality. It's good to dream, but don't think that being able to fly will become true!
    Confessional
    Despite how outspoken he is about his aversion to supernatural things, he is still deeply fascinated by them but won't ever admit to it. If you ever call him out on it he will deny it with all his being, and if you give Henrik any kind of occult or supernatural , he will reluctantly accept while internally will be more excited than ever. Also he will never admit to being cowardly (It's a fact that embarrasses him greatly) and will try to put on a VERY bad facade of bravery that in all likelihood will crumble quickly UNLESS someone's else life that he cares about is at stake, then as painful as it is he will try to stand his ground.
  • Backstory
    Born as an only son to a loving if a little strict upper middle class family living in the countryside (parents HATED the big city), son of a banker and a home tutor who gave him substantial complementary studies (That he HATED with a passion but couldn't refuse because "It's for your future") during his time living with them. Henrik lived a pretty normal childhood, with the exception of being able to explore the creeks, caves and forest in the rural area to his leisure, thanks to his undying curiosity about everything. And that same desire to learn about everything took him to eventually becoming interested in the occult and the supernatural on his own, even going to the local library and the internet for research. One thing lead to another and he started going around his local town looking for supernatural phenomenon, sneaking out of his house at night multiple times to do so around the age of 12-13. Most of his outings proved... unsuccessful, but optimism didn't let him falter one moment!

And that dedication one day paid off when he heard of a rumor... there seemed to be an actual werewolf in town, who always showed up in the forest nearby during midnight in a full moon. With recklessness characteristic of his age and because of the accumulated frustration of all his failures for a whole year, he went to investigate this said piece of gossip. What he finds in the beginning was a bit startling but nothing scary, just an old man sitting on a rock looking at the sky in the middle of the forest. The teenager was about to say hello when the man suddenly started to morph and transform into a werewolf! Henrik had two reactions: "OH MY GOD A WEREWOLF FINALLY I FOUND SOMETHING SUPERNATURAL!!" followed by "OH GOD A WEREWOLF I'M GOING TO DIE". He was scared but still able to stand his ground instead of instantly fleeing! That was until the now transformed old man attacked a wild pig passing by, killing it swiftly and eating the corpse on the spot. The sight of this event left Henrik traumatized and scared for his life, so the boy promptly turned around and booked it as fast as he could while screaming. That day he swore he would not dabble ever again into the supernatural and occult, EVER.

Also... remember the strict but loving parents situation mentioned before? It got increasingly worse overtime as Henrik became older, evolving into controlling his schedule and encroaching into his free time. It got to the point that every time the topic of his future was brought up, intense and sometimes spiteful arguments spontaneously appeared. It all came to a head the day after he graduated from high school, when he and his parent had their most intense argument to date about what Henrik would be doing in the next few years. It devolved into shouting, sobbing, name calling, and a lot of feelings and stored up emotions coming into the daylight. By the end of it, it was clear that his parents just wanted a successful future for him, but had neglected to think about what he wanted. So, they all came to a deal, a middle ground that would leave everyone happy: If Henrik could prove himself reliable and capable enough in living in the real world, his mom and dad would trust his judgment and support him in whatever he desires to pursue in the future. But if he were to fail, then the young man would return home and talk seriously with his parents about what college career he will be studying the next few years. During this time of family turmoil his love for the occult started making a comeback despite his ever present fear of it, since it reminded him of his younger days where freedom was abundant, and is the reason he chose to live in Aldenburg, a town plagued with rumors of the topic, and is working there at the moment, as a part-timer at the Ojancana's Eye occult shop owned by Edward Navarro (For which he is eternally thankful for since the last place he worked at closed down)
  • Mundane skills
    -Quick on the uptake: If by some miracle or coincidence Henrik is able to focus on something more than 5 minutes, he is actually a very quick learner, having an easy time understanding and applying information. If he is interested in something, it will take little to no time and explanation for Henrik to learn it.
    -Well educated: Despite what his warm and scatterbrained personality would have you believe, Henrik is actually a very well educated individual, capable of acting with proper etiquette should the situation call for it. Also his is very much capable and good at writing coherently with good calligraphy and very skilled with mathematics and arithmetic.
    -Good coordination and sense of balance: Henrik could be very easily described as the opposite of ditzy, he is capable of precise,smooth and delicate motions and movements and has an exceptional ability to keep his body weight distribuition well balanced. It was something he was born good at, and he only became better when he picked up the hobbies of tennis and knitting at a younger age. He doesn't play much tennins since he finished school but he still knits at home from time to time.
    -Resourceful: Thanks to his inherent and undying curiosity of everything, he became really good at researching and learning in the most efficient way possible. He knows exactly how and where to look for information.

Magical abilities
    N/A

Failures and flaws
    -Scatterbrain: Unless he is interested in the topic at hand Henrik has trouble staying focused for even just 5-10 minutes, despite his best efforts. The best he can do to mitigate this is try to be actively interested, but that can only do so much.
    -Trusting and cynical, a two sided coin: If you have been good to the boy or he deems you trustworthy, he is going to trust them and everything they say short of a 100% proved scientific fact. He just can't help but want to trust the people that seem nice and have been good to him. Though with people he doesn't know he shows a fair bit of cynicism and skepticism. Just how much? Well, to the point of double or tripple checking everything said to him or never fully believing it until fact checked, all coming from his desire to adquire the right knowledge.
    -Craven to danger: He is not only very afraid of the supernatural and perilous situations, but with also either instantly hightail it out of there or freeze on the stop (If it's shocking enough) if met with any of those two scenarios, that is unless he is not alone... then it becomes a situation where his adrenaline is pumping and his judgment is clouded because of fear and the only thing he can think of is getting himself and the other person out of there, but without the ability to think clearly for a solution, it won't lead to anything good...
    -Curious to a flaw: His desire to learn about things can be so great sometimes that it can lead him into... well, not very safe situations like being alone in the wilderness at night or investigating abandoned places, he just gets reckless when his curiosity is at play. And that same thing can be... a bit off-putting to some people, since... sometimes the subject of his curiosity sometimes could be considered... less than savory, like illnesses, medical conditions, physical trauma. He is a whimsical being whose curiosity always gets the better of him.

Last edited:
nameri_michi.png

The start of the day for the boy had been a very early one. As he had expected, anxiety and nervousness were getting the better of him the moment he woke up at around 5:30 am, feeling a bit shaky and with even having a bit of a cold sweat. But this was something he had anticipated the days before. Letting out a heavy sigh, the black haired teen got out of the old tatami bed slowly, and got started with the preparations for the day. Preparing a nice breakfast, a quick shower, getting dressed in exercise clothing and packing a bag with water and casual clothes for later, he was ready to leave the apartment. His family was aware the teen would be leaving early and had already wished him luck, all that was left was stepping out the door and going to the bus station. Michi... hesitated for a moment, as many thoughts raced through his mind... he did well enough on the written exam, but now the real challenge was laid in front of the boy: Succeeding in the practical exam of UA. Not knowing what to expect, not having any guarantee that he was ready enough, even questioning if he was good enough to go to such a prestigious school. "No, no! Stop, you'll do fine, you are capable and are as ready you can be" Michi snapped at himself, it was no time for doubt, it was time for action. He renewed his resolve and confidently stepped out the door, ready to tackle this difficult day head-on.

After a relaxed and silent bus trip along a short walk, Michi got his destination: A park about 30 minutes away from UA, along it being 1 hour before 7 am, left him plenty of time to unwind and clear his mind. A light round of jogging, followed by some stretching and then anaerobic exercise made time quickly pass, and by the time he checked his flip phone once again it was already fifteen to seven. The black-haired teen noticed this fact and rushed himself out of the park and towards the school, It may be early but he is not taking even a chance to be late and already felt much better after clearing his head and the exercise. After 25 minutes of quick jogging along small walking breaks the boy had made it and even quicker than he had expected, tho a bit winded as a result but at least had made it!

Needing a short break, Michi put his bag onto the floor and bend down a bit, placing his hands on his legs and putting his weight on them. During this time he was finally distracted enough to notice that his injured right eye was huring again and slightly flinched. "Tch, I should have been more careful while practicing than to hit a wall... I still got a lot to learn" the teen muttered to himself as he took a painkiller pill out of his bag along his bottle of water and washed it down his throat with the aid of the lukewarm liquid. Only just now the tall 15 year old started looking around and noticed many individuals, some with noticeable quirks, some looking normal, and many speaking in groups. Michi really wanted to join in, try to meet new people and make new friends, but just the idea of this was giving him anxiety already and making the boy feel uncomfortable. Reluctantly he gave up on the idea, let out a heavy sigh, and focused his whole attention on a tetris phone game that came with his flip-phone, ocassionally hearing spikes of noise, like a pretty girl speaking very loudly to another group, another girl laughing out loud just after that. While trying to keep the mind busy, he let time pass.

Last edited:
nameri_michi.png

The boy had been fiddling on his phone for a few minutes now, successfully suppressing his anxiety with the distraction. Things were looking good for the teen, he would only have to stay like this until it was time and just get things over with. He would regret not socializing but was ok with that if the tradeoff was not dealing with the nerve-wracking experience of actually interacting with people.

Unfortunately/fortunately for him, Michi didn't have to make a decision in the end, a girl moved close to the area he was standing around at and sat down fairly close to him, making a weird... gooey noise of something sticky touching the floor. "Probably her quirk acting up." The boy thought after sneaking a look at her in curiosity and seeing that the stranger's whole skin looked a bit odd. The next thing he noticed was that said blue-haired girl was looking... in his direction, almost directly at him... This... this made the tall teen quite nervous, and even caused his social anxiety flare up once again, this time in full force "Why is she looking at me, wait, is she even looking at me? and if she is what does she want? what do I do? what should I do?? what if I'm just misunderstanding something???" His thoughts raced through his mind nonstop for a few moments, making him increasingly more nervous and shaken, until we caught himself again devolving into a mess. "No no no no, Stop Michi Stop!!! You already went through this in the morning... don't, don't let your nerves get the better of you, come on and compose yourself. She.. she probably is just staring into the distance, absent-mindedly, yeah... yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. So, just, just either ignore her or wave at her with a small hello and be done with this whole thing!" Michi was once again able to stop himself from going on a downward spiral, he could only thank his mom for making him aware of some of the bad habits he had.

Taking a deep breath and then slowly exhaling, he nodded to himself softly, then turned around to face the gooey girl, and waved with his hand open at her as to say 'hello' along trying to muster a less abrasive face than his nervous one, which always tended to be a slightly furrowed brown and slightly angry look. the best he was able to achieve was a poker face... "better than nothing... I guess". And just when he was about to speak to her, someone bumped into him, making him lose the concentration and a bit of the resolve he had mustered. The black-haired teen was actually a bit annoyed at the turn of events and was about to complain a bit to the rude person... until he heard them apologize earnestly and awkwardly walk away... wait no, awkwardly turn around to talk to him again? "Oh, oh, I'm, I don't feel ready to talk out of nowhere... oh no... calm down... calm, down!" He was struggling to keep his composure at the unexpected event, and things would have gotten worse if something had been different. But in this situation, he noticed something about the new teen, with her expression and body language "The girl is also very nervous and awkward... a bit like me." Upon this discovery, his expressions softened up from a forced poker face to a normal resting face, and he quickly spoke up to try to calm the brown haired girl down, since he knew first hand how unpleasant feeling like she was at that moment was.

He shook his head side to side (accidentally exposing his black eye, which was hidden behind his hair) while putting up his open hands in front of him, to support his initial words with a gesture of 'No'
"No, it's fine, I don't mind either you bumping into me or the introduction, so don't, don't sweat it. And , the name is Nameri, Nameri Michi." the boy looked at her with an actually relaxed and calm facial expression. far far more natural than any face he had made in this day towards others and waited for her to respond.

Last edited:
nameri_michi.png

Michi was a bit worried that the anxiety was going to overwhelm the girl just like it did to him on many occasions, but much to his surprise, she flashed a genuine smile at him, one that seemed relaxed and pleasant... without realizing it, the boy himself, uncharacteristically of him, also started smiling even if only slightly. "Oh? Someone flying? I hadn't noticed, I was... too focused on distracting myself for a bit." He raised his view while talking to look around for said individual, but didn't see anyone. 'Must have landed already, can't imagine that flying is easy'

His attention went back to Akira, who had asked him a question. His voice carried a hint of confidence and boastfulness that wasn't present before."Oh? My quirk is pretty simple but also pretty effective, I can make most if not all friction around me disappear! Basically, it becomes impossible to move out of a place, but... well, neither can I, unless I was already moving before I activated it. So that's mine, it has its issues, but is pretty good. What is yours? The black-haired teen asked mostly out of curiosity, he didn't exactly grasp why but felt very comfortable idly chatting with the girl, and didn't take much effort at all to talk to her. Just when he was starting to unconsciously smile even more, he heard a girl utter a very strange sentence that completely threw him off.

The boy turned around to face her just in time to see her wipe off drool while looking in his direction... if he was being honest, Michi was doing his absolute best to keep a forced straight face while completely panicking inside once again 'Wait WAIT did DID YOU SAY THAT TO ME??? wait no no no no why would she do that she just met me and we haven't even talked but wait a moment that is not unheard off- AH MICHI, you are doing it again!' He stopped his frenzied thoughts right at this moment, took a deep breath, papped his own face to snap himself out of that weird train of thought he had, and after a about half a minute to a minute of composing himself, started observing the girl once again, this time with a more inquisitive and less expression. 'She... looks like she is looking at me, but definitively is looking into space... is she alright? she seems to have lost a lot of liquid and is obviously very out of it? Ah, that's, not good, maybe she is being affected by dehydration?'

The teen now... had gotten himself worked up for a whole another reason, and finally spoke up, if a bit restrained since his anxiety had started to slightly kick in again "Hey, hey! You there, blue-haired girl. Are you, are you doing alright? You seem, a bit out of it? Do you need water, are you tired? Ah and... sorry, for bothering out of nowhere"

Michi then turned his head slightly towards Akira and attempted to whisper lightly to her "She, may have an issue going on? She seems to be a bit out of it, and in which case, I may need some help? And well, sorry, for interrupting the conversation, I hope we are able to keep talking after this is resolved? I was, actually starting to have fun." His voice sounded slightly apologetic, and at the same time a bit sad that they had to stop talking.

He once again turned towards the blue-haired teen, wearing a difficult to read facial expression that contained a clear hint of concern in it.

(OOC:

Last edited:
nameri_michi.png

He had expected some kind of response by this point. Maybe a word, a visible facial reaction, at least her flinching or reacting even just a little... but nothing. The blue-haired girl just kept staring into space and in his general direction. The boy was starting to get very worried. Her breathing seemed stable and she just seemed... out of it... maybe he could leave her be? But how could he know if she is truly alright? If she wasn't, how could he leave her there all alone?? Michi was facing a big dilemma at that moment and though keeping a poker face, his body language screamed at possible spectators that he was fairly distressed. In the midst of this panic, he remembered the girl that he had been talking with not that long ago, maybe he could ask help from her! With a new plan in mind, Michi collected himself and started looking around the area since the nice girl shouldn't have walked very far. 'Ah, there she is! She is... dealing with her own problem with her bag... ah...' It was at this point that the previously suppressed distress in the teen came back in full force. 'I, should I go help Akira and then ask for her help? Should I help the girl first? What, what ah, hnnnnn-'

At that moment, his thoughts finally got cut off by a sudden whistling that startled him and got his full attention right away. He had made it a habit of if possible focus on something else when panicking to suppress the internal turmoil. Can't feed the downward spiral if you suddenly and progressively stop giving it fuel to keep going down. 'Oh, Oh right! The, the exam! Ok, ok... I... I don't want to leave her, but I can't miss out on this... I'll just get someone to come to check on her. ok, yeah, that will work. Ah, Akira. is she...' Turning around to where the glass wearing girl was last time he looked, he only found emptiness, she had already left. This actually relieved Michi a bit, one less worry. Having made up his mind, he grabbed his bags and jogged at the direction the... whistle...headed person pointed the students to, paying special attention to his surroundings on the way, being on edge and with a serious mood. Thankfully he was able to spot a staff member before arriving at the hall and told them about the situation, of a girl that seemed to be very out of it, hair that looks like water, gooey skin, wearing shorts and a white t-shirt, and check on her if she needs any help. Once the adult was on their way to help the girl, Michi felt a lot calmer and made his way into the hall, found his seat and got comfortable while anxiously waiting for the briefing on the exam.

Michi was so nervous he didn't even notice the announce walking onto the stage, so his loud booming voice took him by surprise so badly he almost yelped out loud but was able to contain himself. The next thing he heard after the teacher's greeting was a single girl's "Hey!" amid the deafening silence, which made the boy turn in the direction of the voice, only to see an embarrassed, blushing girl hiding into her seat in awkwardness...

"...poor girl.", the black-haired boy muttered to himself.

After looking at her for a bit, Michi recognized it was the same pretty girl he had seen outside. 'She... seems the enthusiastic and naive kind... I hope she stays safe.' And with that quick thought, his attention quickly went back to the pro-hero talking to the crowd at the moment. The teen noticed that the loud man was trying to get the crowd involved, but to no avail... but the teacher seemed used to it and just kept going with his speech. From the contents of said speech, Michi got to learn what this year's exam would consist of. 'Robots, robots... I should be able to handle them? Oh! Do they have a weak spot? Much easier, I can just knock em over then~' With a sense of confidence that he could handle the challenge, he looked at his card while listening to the specifics on the robots. 'Ground delta, ok! Hm, points? sounds simple en- wait, a 0 point one? that is super tough? ...Isn't that, a bit dangerous?' Just when he was starting to relax, anxiety struck the boy again, with thoughts of if he was going to be safe, if his fellow testees would be safe... but as his mind was spiraling once again (and what it seems to be a trend by now), he got interrupted by the teacher's booming voice sending them off with a plus ultra, to which he responded by snapping out of his stupor and heading to ground delta.

Once the teen got to the testing grounds, he could once again feel his anxiety raising looking at the imposing steel gates. Suddenly he remembered about the girl with water hair and Akira, thinking and worrying a bit about how they were doing now and if Akira was feeling as nervous as he was... still caused him stress but a lot less so than what could be otherwise by stressing about the 0 point robot again. The young man was very deep in his thoughts trying to keep himself busy, keep anxiety low... too deep in fact, as he had neglected to even look around the are beyond just locating and lining up by the gate. Didn't even notice that Akira, water-hair girl and excitable girl were all in the same area. Even worse... he wasn't ready at all when the gates opened and the test commenced!! He even still had his bag on his hand. By the time he came back to reality, people were entering in droves towards the city. 'Michi Michi WHAT ARE YOU DOING. THIS IS ALL OR NOTHING, GO GO GO!' Basically kicking himself into gear, he sprinted towards the entrance with everyone else and prepared for a difficult fight. He was going to make it, however difficult or intimidating it may be.

With a resolved, slightly confident expression, he rushed towards the back of the group at the best speed he could muster and entered the testing grounds.

(OOC:

Last edited:
nameri_michi.png

A few moments after crossing the gate, it finally dawned on him how most of this exam was going to play out. The robots DID not play around and went straight for the students at the first chance they got. If he was going to survive and maybe even thrive with his power, Michi was going to have planning something smart and has to be quick. After arriving at the intersection of two big perpendicular streets, the boy started hatching his plan.

"Ok... I can see a lot of robots down the street here and not many who are fighting them... yeah I can make this work. Just be precise, and don't screw up, you got this, you got this!"

After amping himself up, the teen left his bag of belongings somewhere on an empty corner to keep them safe since he was to jump into the fray. The black-haired boy leaned forward, placing the fingertips of both of his hands on the floor in front of him, placed his feet one in front of the other, touching the ground with only the upper part of his old but reliable sneakers. Being almost perpendicular to the ground, Michi was in position.

He felt surprisingly calm and collected. The black-haired boy had trained many many times for the past year and had become very comfortable with his own powers, organically learning what he was capable of. As long as he didn't overextend, there was nothing to fear, he could win. A confident grin appeared on his face, as the teen scanned ahead to map out a route for the plan that had been hatched, making mental notes of all the robots he could see on the way to what seemed to be a factory at the end of the straight concrete lane. For what it seemed like an eternity of silence to the boy, only a couple dozen seconds had passed, where the mechanical menace kept closing in on his group but luckily had not bothered with him.

The Japanese boy breaks the silence of his immediate surroundings by filling his lungs with a fresh breath of air and slowly exhaling it through his mouth, blowing a very small gust of cold wind under him that lifted up dust on the floor. He was ready, and the first order of business was helping that poor fellow testee being pinned by a one-point robot.

Michi broke out into a sprint, the fastest speed the boy could muster, and moved in a diagonal line in the street towards the student in distress. As he had expected, the two-pointer took notice of him the moment he passed by it, with the metal hunk following him at a quick pace.

"This, works." Thinking quick and interrupted due to the physical effort, he just let the robot follow him uncontested while trying to keep enough distance to be able to act even after stopping. Few seconds after his initial dash, Michi had reached the robot, and in a move that could easily be considered utterly stupid by many, grabbed onto the arm of the one-pointer as soon as he got to it with both of his hands, planted both his feet strongly on the ground and for the first time since the test, activated his quirk.

There was a noticeable change around him, as suddenly something natural in the world just disappeared in an instant... dust stopped clinging to the concrete everywhere except under Michi's feet. The two-pointer found itself suddenly unable to stop or turn or even accelerate, and could only keep going forward. The one-pointer found itself incapable of gripping either the wall or the student it previously had been trapping, but it could not move forward to tackle the new testee who had just latched onto its arm, no matter how much energy it put into its systems. The moment it tried to use its other arm to grab the black-haired boy, it finally felt itself move... but not in the direction it had inputted.

"Get..." Akin to a hammer throw, the boy started spinning on his heels which were close together, and with all his strength pulled the big piece of metal that seemed almost weightless thanks to his power. He could only do three-quarters of a full spin but that was enough to make the metallic threat hit like a truck if it crashed against anything... including other robots.

"... OFF THEM NOW" Letting out the equivalent of a war cry, Michi let go of the one-pointer in the direction or the nuisance that had been following him closely.

Soon after a loud noise similar to what one would imagine a car accident would sound like ringed out in the immediate vicinity. On cue with the unmelodious sound of destruction, Michi deactivated his power and quickly offered a hand to the student against a wall.

"Go, go now with, the others! The exam, is important, but your safety, is even more so." He spoke out in cut breaths due to the strain the teen had put on himself, and barely even looking at the person he had just helped out. The boy was too focused on preparing mentally for the next stage of his plan.

nameri_michi.png

A few moments after crossing the gate, it finally dawned on him how most of this exam was going to play out. The robots DID not play around and went straight for the students at the first chance they got. If he was going to survive and maybe even thrive with his power, Michi was going to have planning something smart and has to be quick. After arriving at the intersection of two big perpendicular streets, the boy started hatching his plan.

"Ok... I can see a lot of robots down the street here and not many who are fighting them... yeah I can make this work. Just be precise, and don't screw up, you got this, you got this!"

After amping himself up, the teen left his bag of belongings somewhere on an empty corner to keep them safe since he was to jump into the fray. The black-haired boy leaned forward, placing the fingertips of both of his hands on the floor in front of him, placed his feet one in front of the other, touching the ground with only the upper part of his old but reliable sneakers. Being almost perpendicular to the ground, Michi was in position.

He felt surprisingly calm and collected. The black-haired boy had trained many many times for the past year and had become very comfortable with his own powers, organically learning what he was capable of. As long as he didn't overextend, there was nothing to fear, he could win. A confident grin appeared on his face, as the teen scanned ahead to map out a route for the plan that had been hatched, making mental notes of all the robots he could see on the way to what seemed to be a factory at the end of the straight concrete lane. For what it seemed like an eternity of silence to the boy, only a couple dozen seconds had passed, where the mechanical menace kept closing in on his group but luckily had not bothered with him.

The Japanese boy breaks the silence of his immediate surroundings by filling his lungs with a fresh breath of air and slowly exhaling it through his mouth, blowing a very small gust of cold wind under him that lifted up dust on the floor. He was ready, and the first order of business was helping that poor fellow testee being pinned by a one-point robot.

Michi broke out into a sprint, the fastest speed the boy could muster, and moved in a diagonal line in the street towards the student in distress. As he had expected, the two-pointer took notice of him the moment he passed by it, with the metal hunk following him at a quick pace.

"This, works." Thinking quick and interrupted due to the physical effort, he just let the robot follow him uncontested while trying to keep enough distance to be able to act even after stopping. Few seconds after his initial dash, Michi had reached the robot, and in a move that could easily be considered utterly stupid by many, grabbed onto the arm of the one-pointer as soon as he got to it with both of his hands, planted both his feet strongly on the ground and for the first time since the test, activated his quirk.

There was a noticeable change around him, as suddenly something natural in the world just disappeared in an instant... dust stopped clinging to the concrete everywhere except under Michi's feet. The two-pointer found itself suddenly unable to stop or turn or even accelerate, and could only keep going forward. The one-pointer found itself incapable of gripping either the wall or the student it previously had been trapping, but it could not move forward to tackle the new testee who had just latched onto its arm, no matter how much energy it put into its systems. The moment it tried to use its other arm to grab the black-haired boy, it finally felt itself move... but not in the direction it had inputted.

"Get..." Akin to a hammer throw, the boy started spinning on his heels which were close together, and with all his strength pulled the big piece of metal that seemed almost weightless thanks to his power. He could only do three-quarters of a full spin but that was enough to make the metallic threat hit like a truck if it crashed against anything... including other robots.

"... OFF THEM NOW" Letting out the equivalent of a war cry, Michi let go of the one-pointer in the direction or the nuisance that had been following him closely.

Soon after a loud noise similar to what one would imagine a car accident would sound like ringed out in the immediate vicinity. On cue with the unmelodious sound of destruction, Michi deactivated his power and quickly offered a hand to the student against a wall.

"Go, go now with, the others! The exam, is important, but your safety, is even more so." He spoke out in cut breaths due to the strain the teen had put on himself, and barely even looking at the person he had just helped out. The boy was too focused on preparing mentally for the next stage of his plan.The boy quickly turned around and continued on with his plan after making sure the student was safe.

With his first goal out of the way, there was still the main course of the plan to get into. The path Michi had mentally mapped out remained mostly the same as when he took off. So all that he had to do is move back to the center of the street, and get back to sprinting, only this time with a twist.

Just for caution he first moved back a bit, closer to the robot wreckage he had caused and assumed the same position as before his initial mad dash, preparing to do another one. Once again taking a deep breath, tho this time to steady his own breathing, Michi was ready.

And in that second the teen took off. After reaching what he thought was his top speed, he did something different.

"One. Two. Three!" counting the steps on his mind, he had taken off the ground, having used both of his feet to jump after he had counted the third step. Both legs raised and stretched out forward, with both arms doing the same thing. Michi had long jumped in the middle of the street. This was followed almost immediately by the activation of his quirk and the sudden disruption of the natural phenomena of friction. Now his speed would not decrease, neither by the rough street or air resistance. The testee was zooming at high speed through the air over the specific area of the testing grounds.

After a brief moment of feeling only gravity pulling him down the teen landed without noise on the asphalt. There was an impact that though painful enough to almost make him groan, that was all that it was and the now slippery boy kept on sliding through the street floor without a hint of slowing down.

The fall had changed his position from that of a long jump to being almost fully on his back, with only his head slightly raised to be able to see what was ahead of him. If one were to look at Michi from the outside, it would almost seem like the position of someone going down a water slide... but on a harsh city street instead. It was a sight to behold.

By doing this, the boy tried to get the attention of as many robots as he possibly could on the way to his final destination on this slippery trip: The factory wall, both nailing him points and opening another path to keep scoring.

After a few instants, he had already slipped under a two-pointer's legs without a hitch. When it came to the three-pointer, he had to lower his head to avoid some metal pieces but had made it just fine. Showing an optimistic smile, the boy thought that he had this in the bag until he noticed a swarm of one-pointers that were waiting on the side streets of the crossing area he had just slid to. Seemingly all of them had found a prime new target in their sight in the form of the black-haired teen. Even the two-pointer he had slipped under had started to take aim at him. Though unaware at the numbers, Michi knew he may have had bit more than he could chew.

"Please miss me please miss me please miss me" The boy had started to chant in his mind in what he knew was a fruitless endeavor, but at least kept his morale up. It was then, about three-quarters of the way through the street that Michi felt a numbing feeling of pain had hit his left leg and his ribs on the left side of his body. The sound of a muffled blunt struck ringed sharp on Michi's ears as the pain increased and the boy's face contorted. He had been shot by the rubber bullets, causing lots of pain. But even worse is that his momentum had been shifted ahead of when he needed it to, making his new course be straight towards the buildings. In panic and desperation, the testee tried out his wildcard, the only inkling of true control he had achieved in the past few months over his power: making everything around himself almost frictionless.

The teen felt a slight burning sensation on the parts of his body that were in contact with the pavement. Since he was already not parallel to the direction he was going, this was going to be easier. By putting more force pressing downwards on his upper body while lifting up his legs, the boy made himself be faced perpendicular to the direction he was going, prepared himself by making his figure a lot smaller through bringing his limbs closer to the core of his both and deactivated the power. Michi felt a very sudden burning sensation on his lower back, then a lot of blunt force and pain as he started rolling on the pavement. He had stopped himself before a wall could stop him.

While dizzy and in pain, the teen wasted no time trying to stand up and after some struggling, he ran towards the next intersection, close to the factory walls while the different robots were aiming and going after him, some closing in very quickly on him.

...then he also noticed the presence of MORE robots on the left and right side of the intersection. It dawned on him that his risky plan was very likely to backfire badly on him. Michi looked around him for a moment, robots closing in quickly from all sides, and decided that he might as well gamble everything since if the boy remained there the only available was failing.

Making up his mind, the boy crouched down despite pain, covered his face with his arms, and waited, waited for the robots to come to him while weathering the painful rubber bullets.

The few moments of wait felt like an eternity as Michi got pelted with rubber bullets from all sides even when most missed. But he remained steady and waited for the perfect moment.

"NOW!!!" The boy yelled mentally at himself as he threw himself onto his side and once having reached the ground activated his unnatural power once again.

Only a few seconds had passed, but the very distinctive noise of a high-speed impact, multiple ones even, resounded in the direction of the factory. Exploiting how the robots seem to single-mindedly lock onto one target and accelerate, he had caused most of the multiple one pointers to crash on their own. Not all of them were incapacitated, some were just knocked over and would only take a few moments to stand up again.

Realizing this, Michi deactivated his power, stood up as quickly as his battered power would allow him to, and ran towards the factory, which now had a huge hole in its wall. At a quick glance, there were 7 one-pointers, with about 3 having become scrap metal and the other 4 still in one piece, but battered like the boy himself. He quickly pressed their exposed deactivation buttons while his pursuers were still knocked over or too far behind. By the time he was over, there were more robots approaching him, including some of the two-pointers he had passed by. In a panic, the teen entered the panic and tried to find a way to hide from the mechanical menace.

OOC: Well consider this post a 2 in one special. Reason being that I have owed this one for a whileeeeeee. Sorry for the eyesore ^^;

Last edited:
First_stage.png

It was just another day. Just another day of boredom, fake facades, people-pleasing, and complacency…of fronts and superficial friends... of emptiness and depression with only a little respite due to a pair of cute little furry friends. And… one mystery that still tickled his childlike curiosity to this day, one he always remembered to check every rainy day.

A girl. A young, blonde, pretty looking girl, always wearing an emotionless expression. Always looking around, with an expressionless stone face. She only ever shows up during rainy days under the cherry blossom tree that’s on the way to his college from his house (A path he specifically goes through every day and specifically chose his higher education location over).
Talking about the tree, it's a special one: A diplomatic gift from 200 years ago from the japanese government to the United States, and has been in his town ever since. Oh, and said town? It's a Japanese “Colony” of immigrants in California, and yes, his family is one of many among them whose original hometown was located in Japan. But back on topic. Today was cold and rainy winter morning during March. The day is Monday, he was making his way to college, whose classes had just started a week ago. The shift from high school to college had hit the black-haired young man hard mental health-wise. Normally operating by an established routine due to his lack of general motivation, the new schedule and change had thrown the boy’s world out of order and had him struggling to make it to classes on time and pay attention, all while his parents kept insisting that he should enter as many clubs and extra classes as possible while going to all the “suggested events” the institute was hosting, which might as well have been obligatory for him. Day by day he had been getting closer and closer to cracking under pressure and even his pets had not been enough to keep him happy and sane as before.

The college student had woken up in the middle of the night that day, and had spent a substantial amount of time… thinking, stressing, and suffering from insomnia. He was not in a good state of mind for the rest of the morning… having a blank look with unfocused eyes, like peering into the void. While on his way to college, all of this pressure and exhaustion triggered a seemingly very uncharacteristic moment for Mitsuki Hisokawa, and didn’t keep riding his bike towards class. Instead, he chose to stop by the park the boy had passed by so many times since his childhood.
And there she was… just like the first day he had first seen her so many years ago while trying to shield himself from the sudden rain on that fateful date. Now there he stood, on his bike instead of on foot, wearing a raincoat along with a jacket instead of no water protection, staring at the girl in her usual spot. He had never tried approaching her or talk to her before, he thought she might just be a figment of his imagination, and was just content enough leaving the mystery intact and to ponder at the possibilities when bored. But now that he had been started to be pushed to the brim by life, Mitsuki suddenly felt a strong urge to finally find out, as to not have any regrets… as to why have regrets, even himself was not so sure.

Leaving his bike parked by a bench, the boy gulped, and slowly but surely approached the cherry blossom tree in the center of the park, where the silent girl was standing by the piece of Japanese heritage and under an umbrella.

He stared at her while sometimes looking away for a few moments, not knowing how to even start, eventually, he just settled for something simple.

“Em… hello there, I wanted to talk to you.” He finally blurted out to the mysterious girl, doing what he hadn’t done for more than a decade now.

Last edited:
First_stage.png

Well... that went, a bit, different than what he had expected. Yuki thought the girl would be cold or something similar, considering her normal demeanor, and prepared himself mentally for that. But this? This caught him completely by surprise and ended up chuckling at the mysterious one just hiding in such a silly manner, having to place his hand in front of his mouth to contain himself even if just a little.

“..." The young man couldn't actually remember the last time he had even chuckled so joyfully like that, a small smile forming unconsciously on his face, which quickly shifted to a bigger, wry smile, with Yuki scratching his cheek a bit in awkwardness.

“Em... sorry. I know its a bit difficult to trust me, but I mean no harm... I just wanted to talk. I... have always been curious about you, always standing by the three with that tranquil expression... and better now than never." If his words had been examined closely, one would notice that the last part was full of complex feeling along... a tint of recklessness. Hisakawa made sure to raise in hands in a gamble to seem less threatening and walked slowly towards the scaredy-cat of a girl, until he was on the other side of the tree, keeping a few steps worth of distance away from the girl without a name.

Funnily enough, Yuki didn't feel nervous anymore. He was a bit anxious about possibly messing things up further, but... he felt oddly at peace already, not really knowing why and not caring to delve deeper into his thoughts to learn why. "I want to get to know her, even if just a bit" That was the only wish reverberating in his heart at the moment and was far too done with everything to not try to follow it to the fullest, right here, right now. Even the previous thoughts of ending things soon... were in the backburner, at least for now. He didn't care if he missed a few classes, he was doing things that he actually wanted to do, for once in his life.