Mission: Z, Character Signups [reboot]

Additional Character:

Paul-McGillion--660x372.jpg

Name: John Langwith | Age: 50 | Gender: Male | Hair: Dark Gray | Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8'' | Weight: 76KG

Personality:
John is what one would characterize as a 'softie'. Gentle in temperament and friendly to almost all, John is well loved by his peers. His tenacity for his work and his dedication is second to none. Despite his generally warm exterior, however, he is quite a solitary person at times. Socializing is a distraction from his work and too long spent dealing with people instead of dealing with his research irritates him to no end.

History:
John has a long history in medical research. Fascinated from a young age with biology, John adored the idea of a world beyond that which anyone could see. He came from a loving, well-off family and graduated from university with distinct honours. When offered a chance to work in the medical sector, John declined, instead wanting to focus on further study and research. Becoming a lecturer at the university where he graduated in Nashville, he continued working in the field for the foreseeable years ahead. He met his wife, Annie, while giving a guest lecture at a neighbouring university and sired his two children, Ben and Fiona only two years later. The two were utter love birds - the only thing that held their adoration more was their work. Leading independent studies on the T.Gondii parasites, the pair followed the research teams in charge of creating the vaccines very closely and when distribution began were overwhelmed with joy.

When the outbreak came, John was blindsided. After the first reports of 'infected' came through, John knew instantly the scale of the epidemic... and he knew exactly the effect it would have on his family. Annie was among the first to be vaccinated. He rushed home instantly but as he arrived it was too late. His wife was missing and his children had no idea where she had gone. By all accounts, she was among those to first turn, however any further prying on the subject is often swiftly shut down by John. In a fit of worry for the safety of his children, he rushed them out of the house and hoped to get away from the city. After a chance encounter with his GP, Michael Porter, he secured a position for himself and his children at the Nashville Outskirts RV site which blossomed into the thriving settlement where he now lives.

His current position in Nashville is as lead researcher on the 'Asclepius Project' - a project devoted to creating a new vaccine that would protect against the mutated parasites responsible for the wide-spread zombification of the world.

latest

Previous Occupation:
University Lecturer/Researcher

- Quiet
- Classical music
- Whisky
- Dancing

Dislikes:
- People who disrupt his work
- Lazy workers
- Guns
- Foul language in regards to the infected

Music Theme:

Last edited by a moderator:
1548301278429.jpeg

Name: Sebastian Vasallo

Nicknames/Aliases: Lobster. Everyone calls him Lobster. Everyone.

Appearances: Usually he wears the Hawaiian shirt you see here, as well as a white cowboy hat. When it's cold he'll wear a thick homeless man type jacket and baggy jeans.

Personality: Lobster is a chill, spiritual dude. He's seen the world a few times. He knows what it's all about. Lobster goes with the flow. He doesn't hold grudges, he doesn't really hate. He just lives and tries to do good. He's gotten into enough shit in his time. Now that everything's fucked up, Lobster has found true peace, knowing that some day, everything ends. You just gotta kinda go with it.

History:
Lobster is the son of a Polish mother and Spanish father who moved to Texas to work on Mr. Vasallo's brother's farm. He grew up with an appreciation for the earth and all it held. His upbringing was rather spiritual. He didn't care much for grades, and when he was seventeen, he and a few buddies packed up into a van and moved out west, where Lobster would stay for the next fifteen years. In the Nevada desert, Lobster thrived. He met a girl living on an Indian reservation and fell in love. For ten years they lived happily. Lobster worked at a medical marijuana dispensary and raised chickens on the side. His wife worked at the Native American cultural center in the town nearest the reservation. Lobster and his wife, Cante, had a baby girl who they named Isabel, around eight years into their marriage. That's when things went downhill for Lobster. He was hit by a car one day after work, leading to back problems which bother him to this day. He became addicted to painkillers and after two years of his constant fiending, Cante took Isabel and left. Lobster was left alone in the Nevada desert that was once so full of life. He didn't stay there long. He left the following year, and has spent most of his time traveling slowly from state to state, searching for his ex-wife and daughter. That was, until the whole world went to shit.

Lobster was forced to seek shelter in a military base in Ohio. He was evacuated along with a small group of young college students. The pilot of the helicopter was infected, and so they crashed a few hours into the flight for the Texas coast and landed somewhere in Tennessee. Lobster and a few of the kids survived the crash, and spent the next few months in the wilderness trying to find civilization. Eventually, all of them died off except for Lobster. He was used to living rough. He'd been doing it all his life. Through different, increasingly violent means, each college student died. They were all younger, fitter, and had lower blood pressure than Lobster. But he made it because he wasn't a fucking idiot. He knew when to cut his losses. He knew not to waste one's luck. And he also knew when to just go with the flow. That's his thing. That's his mantra. Just go with the flow. Lobster has lived in Nashville ever since his arrival. He cultivates carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, and of course, marijuana. He also keeps a small flock of chickens, which are his best friends in the world. Some day, he wants to leave Nashville, though, and find his daughter and ex-wife. He'll do whatever it takes to get to them. He just has to make sure that after all this time, they're somehow still safe.

Skills: Camping, cooking, growing, animal handling, life advice, some firearm skill, Boy Scout skills like starting a fire and knowing about the weather and shit, and he's very good at getting into people's souls. It's wild.
Likes: food, other people, weed, growing, the earth, his ex-wife, his daughter, Lobster basically just loves his life
Disikes: bad energy, violent people, close-minded people, yelling, fighting, anything rude or uptight. Lobster doesn't want people to harsh his vibes, man.

Reactions: JJ and Mobley Eats

Name: Fiona Cheyenne Langwith

Nicknames/Aliases: Fee

H&W: 5'9" & 165# (pre-apocalypse)

Appearance: Tall for a girl her age and not exactly athletic, but she isn't pokey, either. Light brown hair, wavy unless she takes the time to straighten it, though she often just wears a beanie. A fan of casual wear but can also pull off a sundress.

Personality: Fiona is a complicated soul. Often she's told she's got "an old soul", as she prefers the quiet of a library to any sort of outside activity or excitement. That being said, she does know how to have a good time when prompted, like she is often, by her brother, Ben, or her best friend, Willow. Even though she'd rather be painting a field of flowers, or curled up with a novel, Fiona can often be found tagging along with Ben, Willow, and their friends, to "keep them out of trouble" although half the time she just ends up joining in. She tries to be protective of her friends and family, but usually fails to follow through, as she isn't exactly combat-oriented nor particularly scary.

When faced with an intellectual challenge, Fiona rarely backs down. She considers herself above average intelligence, and loves solving puzzles, mysteries, anything of the sort. Since being introduced to her father's work, she's (begrudgingly) taken it all in stride, and has been a much larger help than even Doctor Langwith had imagined.

History: (TBA)

Skills:
-photographic memory
-super booksmart
-tons of common sense

-reading
-puzzles

Dislikes:
-guns, or any sort of weapon, really
-farm animals (they smell)
-anything peppermint

Additional Character:

84e284693cbbee995df10b7da7f9554e--taron-egerton-secret-service.jpg

Name: Ben Langwith | Age: 18 | Gender: Male | Hair: Light Brown | Eyes: Green
Height: 5'9'' | Weight: 78KG

Personality:
Wild, unpredictable and constantly seeking thrills and excitment, Ben is the complete opposite of his sister Fiona in many regards. He practically embodies youth in all of its positives and negatives; where his sister likes to use her head, he almost exclusively only heeds the impulses of his heart. In a way, Nashville is his cage and he wants to be free.

History:
Ben and his twin sister Fiona were born of the love of two scientists: his father, John Langwith, and his mother, Annie Langwith. He had a relatively normal childhood, nothing peculiar or out of the ordinary. In fact, one might cite his youth as a privileged one thanks to the high salaries of his parents. Still, when his teenage years came, the inevitable rebellious streak came with them and he started to deviate from his studies, much to the dismay of his parents - partying and hanging with friends seemed much more appealing.

When the apocalypse came, his family lost a vital part of it. The twins never did find out what happened to their mother though they could only assume from what they knew. Their father wouldn't talk about her or about the initial outbreak. Following their father's lead, the twins wound up in the Nashville settlement where they have lived ever since. Ben assists with his father's work where he can yet still craves something more, planning to join the militia and, eventually, the rangers whenever he can.

79.jpg

Previous Occupation:
Student

- Partying
- Socializing
- Drinking
- Writing

Dislikes:
- Being forced to do something
- Feeling trapped
- Being treated like a child​

mission Z.jpg
Name:
Amelio Niklaus Patterson

Nicknames/Aliases:
Melio, Milo

Appearances:
Melio has naturally longer brown curly hair, which he inherited from his mother, along with his dark brown eyes. He has a moderate build for his age range and has a height of 5'3. He usually liked to wear warmer clothes since he gets cold easily, so he's usually seen with either sweaters or hoodies. Melio's skin has always been quite pale, coming from his heritage and his mother.

Personality:
Melio has spent his time growing up stuck in walls, so this has made Melio rather resentful towards most people. Melio can be very mischevious and skillful, always finding ways to get out of situations and problems. Melio is a very emotional person, he will react ten times as much as a normal person will react when emotional. It has become very difficult for Melio to be open and trust others, he creates a wall around him that makes it hard to sympathize with. Melio can be really sarcastic and witty especially to meeting new survivors and during awkward situations but is really a lovable kid when you get to know him and he lets you in.

History:
"My name is Amelio Nicklaus Patterson, I was born In Manchester, England by my mother Jocelyn Patterson , originally born in Greece but moved to Manchester for a new start after an earthquake destroyed her home, and Martin Patterson, who I don't know too much about, other than that he was born here in England. My mother mainly took care of me, doing most chores around the house and helping me with any homework help I needed, eventually even homeschooling me after several incidents with bullies and 'altercations,' I am known to get rather violent when I am angry or flustered, she said I get it from dad, and boy do I see it. A couple of years ago, I heard Martin come into the house late at night, I then overheard them arguing about something when I came closer to the sound the door slammed and Martin was gone.

They had gotten a divorce a month later, I heard over the phone in my mother's bedroom that apparently he was cheating on her for the last couple of months and that night was when he confessed it to her and told him to get out. Martin moved to Nashville, U.S.A while my mother got custody of me and stayed in Manchester. I didn't realize that the divorce would make me more outburst then I was previous since my dad Martin was never really there anyway, so my mother signed me up for Karate and I excelled at it, it was a great way to really put my anger into. But through this whole ordeal my mother and I got even closer, she was really my rock and was the person I loved most in my life, which made it worse when Martin called my mom one night and demanded to have me for the summer, my mother couldn't argue since it was the law that he would get to have me for some time as well. By the end of May, my mother packed my things and got me ready for the flight, I fought so hard to fight it and just wanted to stay there in Manchester, but my mother assured me that everything would be okay and to call her if I ever wanted to talk.

Less then a month later everything changed, the world went into a full frenzy and it all went to hell, Martin and I stayed in Nashville and he protected me. I was able to call my mother and she told me that she was okay and that she was safe indoors, I told her I wanted to come home but she told me to stay there. I tried calling the next day but she never answered, I begged my father to bring me back home to Manchester, but he refused. Throughout the year Martin has taught me a lot about defending myself and using weapons, but I hated using guns since they always scared me. I disliked Martin for the many things that he has done, but even through the apocalypse I never felt like he really cared much about me, never even heard that he was proud of me. My goal is to get out of this city and to find my home, even if it means going through this wasteland alone.

-Drawing (Hes not great at drawing but he does enjoy drawing different things he sees around the city.)
-Training (He loves learning new things and defense strategies.)
-Karate (Since he was ten years old he loves karate and just letting his anger out.)
-Writing (He enjoys writing in his past time and writing stories, it helps him connect back to the old world.)
-Music (Whenever he is flustered or angry, he tries to listen to music to silent everything out.)

Dislikes:
-Guns (He hates the way they are used and is scared to hold them, fears he might hurt someone accidentally)
-Martin (Melio has a love-hate relationship with him, they have had moments but he still calls him by Martin.)
-Arguments (He hates getting in loud arguments and getting angry in general, especially with people he loves)

• 20190126_135650.jpg
    5'3'' | 119ibs
    Nicknames/Aliases: "E's", "Eri".

Appearances: Surprisingly pale, for how often she is outside, Eri stands at an average height of about 5'3'', and usually seems bigger than her petite frame would allow thanks to the usual layering of coats and sweaters. Somehow, even through the end of the world, she has kept her hair cut short and colored black, despite the dark brown around the roots.

She has a round face, which further helps her look a bit larger than her body would permit, and adorned in this face are two emerald colored eyes.

• Personality: Eriees isn't for everyone. After the End of the World, she kept herself alive by doing what she had to, and Atlanta had proven to test if she had what it took. Neurotic is certainly a term that could be used to describe her. Or paranoid.

She is slow to trust, and even slower to get close to others. For all it's worth, she dies want to do good, but what good is kind deeds when your dead? It's better to second guess, and be wary of everyone than die for some warm fuzzies.

History: Before everything had gone to shit, Eriees Kameo lead a rather... usual life. By some standards, at least. Vegetarian and #cruelityfree, she believed she could help the most by peaceful acts. Although she came off as the same prudish, wiccan-girl a little to involved in social correctness, she did not hold any of her present day paranoia, and was actually quite content with a cool night of wine after a long day of customer service.Truly, her bane. It was a simple life, and one that she supplemented with free-running of the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Skills: Surprisingly atheltic, blunt (is that a skill?), and perceptive to others bullshit.
    Disikes: Guns, loud noises, crowds and liers.

Picture:
Mission Z 2.jpg
Name:
Martin Kendall Patterson

Nicknames/Aliases:
Patterson, Marty (If you wanna die), Mar.

Appearances:
Martin can be described as attractive, with a medium build naturally muscular he stands 6"2. He has a warm quick easy-going smile, his teeth white and almost perfectly even. His eyes are intense, angular jaw bone and somewhat squared chin. He has grown thin trimmed facial hair sculping his jaw effortlessly. His light brown hair wavy, shorter on the sides but longer at the top, appearing as though he had just run his hand through it, casual and masculine. His long legs carried a casual but long step and a slight swagger confidently carrying himself.

Personality:
Martin is a really complex and hard person to read, just when you think you know him, he does something that will change that. Every move that Martin makes are calculated and plan motivated, he's always 3 steps ahead of the moves he makes. Martin has an easily likable personality and is extremely charismatic, even when Martin goes out to drink he makes sure not to say too much and to get what he needs. He has a hard time showing it, but Martin has a deep love for his son, he tries to make sure he is well trained for the world to keep him safe. Martin usually is well kept and calm, but when you hit his trigger he can go off with a bomb, even resorting to violence.

History:
Martin was born and raised in Manchester, England, his father was the sole guardian to Martin after his mother was not ready to be a parent and left. His father was a great role-model for Martin, always showing him from what's right and wrong, and giving him the love that he needed. His father was a police officer and loved his job, being able to help those in need and to stop bad things from happening, which Martin really looked up too. But what changed him was when his father took a late night call when Martin was eleven, he had this feeling in the pit of his stomach telling him to stop his father, but after minutes of begging his father refused and told him that sometimes you have to do stuff that you don't like. I found out the next morning my father had been shot after a random drive-by from some gang.

He was later adopted by his aunt and uncle, but by then Martin was already emotionally disconnected from everything and everyone. From that day he started working at what he wanted to do for the future and that his father would be proud of. Many years later Martin graduated with a degree in engineering and joined the military, then climbed up the ranks to become a lieutenant, he was always very liked by everyone and incredibly smart. He quit the military at 28 after wanting to find something else that can excite him in life, that's when he met Jocelyn Myers, who recently came to the country to start a new life, the two fell in love and a year later had a child, Amelio.

Right at around the time that Melio turned five, Martin got a call from his old general and the two went for coffee, he gave him a business proposition, that he join the British military as an international arms dealer, a job that would earn loads of money and could give him the excitement that he needed, that he sadly couldn't get from his marriage. Unfortunately, this meant that he would be traveling a lot and would not be with his family too much, which hurt their marriage extremely. The two became so distant that sometimes he would stay at motels, he got so drunk one night he ended up cheating on his wife, which started a downward spiral of guilt and more cheating, the guilt got so bad that he had to confess to Jocelyn, then got kicked out right after.

Skills:
-Strategizing (Any time he is not socializing or doing his job, he is strategizing and thinking.)
-Firearms (Martin knows how to use a wide range of firearms like handguns, machine guns etc.)
-Leadership (He knows and has experience of being a great leader to his community.)

-Drinking (The best way to relax is to grab a bottle of vodka and sit back.)
-His son (He has a tough relationship with Melio, but loves him a lot and wants to keep him safe.)
-Writing (In his past time he likes to write down all of his thoughts and daily notes.)