Monsters and Monster Hunters OOC and Sign Up!

L

LemonLime

Original poster
Monsters were once human. They were once completely normal people. Now. . . they are something much different. At some point during their lives, they underwent a transformation. There are many different ways a transformation can happen, such as an accident, experimentation, a project gone awry, a ritual of some sort, whatever you can think of, I'm really excited to see people's creativity.
When Monsters were discovered, people were terrified. They had no idea what to make of these creatures. They assumed Monsters were dangerous. Indeed, some were. Some, but not all.
As a result, a new job opened up. Monster Hunters. At first, Monster Hunters were only meant to neutralize Monsters that were threats. The definition of threat soon started to bend as the station became more and more corrupt. Now, all Monsters live in fear of Hunters, whether or not they've done anything wrong.

Characters-
Your character can be Monsters, Monster Hunters, or just a plain old humans. Some notes on each character type.
Monsters- how monstrous your monster looks is entirely up to you. Maybe they're human-passing most of the time, or maybe they're so terrifying they don't even want to look at themselves. Be creative with it! Another thing to think about is how being shunned from society has affected them. Are they bitter, scared, sad, what? How have they been affected by this different treatment?
Monster Hunters- just because their station is corrupt doesn't mean your character has to be. They can believe they are in the right, they can believe what they're doing is necessary. Or they can be corrupt, giving the station a dark reputation in the eyes of Monsters. This is a story about your character and how they grow. Maybe they'll see not all Monsters are evil, or on the flip side, grow more and more extreme in their hatred.
Plain Old Human- As in real life, there are all kinds of people, with all kinds of opinions. Do they like Monsters and think they deserve better? Do they go so far as to harbor them like fugatives? Are they just scared, not understanding? Are they hateful and cruel, contributing to the way society treats monsters? Up to you! Plain old people are welcome to become Monster Hunters, and Monster Hunters are welcome to quit being Monster Hunters and become Plain old people.
For Monsters and Plain Old People, your character can be any age that you want. For Monster Hunters, the minimum age is sixteen.

Character Sheet-
Name:
Sexuality(optional):
Monster/Monster Hunter/Regular Person (choose one):
Physical Description or Picture:
How they feel about Monsters(yes this question applies to monsters as well):
Skills/Powers (for monsters, these can be semi-supernatural abilities, for everyone else, just normal skills please):
Weakness(es)(Mainly for Monsters, to ensure they don't get too overpowered and become undefeatable):
Personality:
Interests:
Mannerisms/Quirks:
History (for Monsters, include transformation):
Extra (optional):

Once your character has been accepted (either directly or by means of a rating), please put them on the Character Index.

Rules-
1- Please keep it as PG-13 as possible! Romantic relationships and scenes are allowed just. . . try to be fairly chill with it. Swearing is fine.
2- Try to post at least two or three times a week (more if you can, but I understand a lot of people are busy). At least one decent sized paragraph per post more is welcome.
3- be considerate of your fellow writers, and ask them before doing certain things, such as killing their character, etc. I've had one too many roleplays ruined by trigger-happy trolls.
4- Have fun with it and be creative!

With that, I leave you to it! Once I've accepted a few characters we can begin the roleplay proper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you guys! Sorry I’ve been a bit inactive recently, school is absolutely kicking my ass. The smell of mutiny is certainly very strong, not that I can blame anyone. I read all the new character sheets and they’re accepted!

I intend to have a lore page up as soon as I can, but if something in the lore/history page contradicts something you’ve written, just message me and I’ll adapt the lore to it. The least I can do is to adapt to what you all have written.

hello thank you so much for accepting my character sheet ehehehe and thoe i hope you dont mind about my character having a master who poses a relic that who ever poses it shall be his master eheheeh

Still have no idea where to start even after looking at the posts curse you semi writers block

Reactions: Takashi
Hey everyone :P

Have we gotten a monster convention response yet? I know I need to write up Alex’s interactions too.

Welp, I was gonna wait until my next Clive post but since it doesn't look like that'll be too soon I'll go ahead and post an intro for Eli tonight.

Edit: actually I'll do it tomorrow because I'm tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, I was gonna wait until my next Clive post but since it doesn't look like that'll be too soon I'll go ahead and post an intro for Eli tonight.

I'm mostly waiting on @neobendium before posting with Sun Flare again

Hey everyone :P

Have we gotten a monster convention response yet? I know I need to write up Alex’s interactions too.
I have not responded, no. I might this week, if you don't end up posting for Alex soon.

• Love
Reactions: TyranntX
Don't make me get the Internet stick again