2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Check out the winners and participants below!

Month of Monsters Art Contest 2022

Winners
Community Winner: @Manna Beast
Name of Piece:
3UX8oZ3.jpeg
Format: Digital

Judge's Winner: @Miyu
Name of Piece:
rPoa6fR.jpg
Format: Traditional

Participants
Name of Piece:
HU22hHy.jpg
By: @dark
Name of Fanfiction: Ryse: Son of Rome

Name of Piece:
wBlpXuk.jpg
By: @ItariChan
Format: Traditional (ink)
Name of Fanfiction: original, character design by @Oxymoron

Name of Piece:
hVRuA2R.jpg
By: @Elusive Thorns
the story goes as when a girl name Anastasia goes to a masquerade ball to meet the prince Daniel, all the girls wear their beautiful gowns that match their mask. But only Anastasia wears a simple dress and a plane mask, she didn't put any effort after all she is only, but a miller's daughter and she didn't have much in hand. on the party everyone was surprised even her when the prince called out to her for a dance. the prince was kind to her and a gentleman indeed, they spend the whole night dancing and chatting till midnight. it was the best day for Anastasia, she feels so in love with the prince charms and wonder what he looks like underneath the mask. it didn't take long to get her answer when the prince brought her into the balcony.

"i have something to tell you " The prince started to say.

"What is it?" Anastasia nervously asked.

"This night has been so amazing Anastasia, I have decided I want you to be my queen" the prince said yet there were hint of nervousness.

"I... I would love to be your queen but is there something wrong?" Anastasia walked closer to the prince.

"it's just that I don't think you would be able to accept me if you see the real me" the prince said to her "but it would be good if you know right away... remove my mask Anastasia..." the prince ordered her.

Anastasia was hesitant for a moment, but curiosity strikes her as she reached forward and removed the mask from his face, suddenly the prince started to transform in a horrid way.

"When i was little my father angered a witch who cursed me" The prince said.

"D-Daniel..." Anastasia said in utter shoch and fear.

The prince looked down at Anastasia "Do you Still love me, Anastasia?" he asked before Anastasia fainted.

Name of Piece:
MIO5Om9.png
By: @Dusk

Name of Piece:
Y8qnyaV.jpg
By: @adumham

Month of Monsters Art Contest 2023

Winners
Community Winner: @Itari
Name of Piece: