IWAKU DISCORD Moody Charp Poll!

Which charp idea appeals the most?

• Fantasy newspaper office.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Cyberpunk underground plant club.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Hidden supernatural club/bar that's open 24/7.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Fantasy dystopia cowboy cafe.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Scifi western carnival... with a secret.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It varies wildly.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Help me out here! Here's a bit about each of the ideas. You can pick two!

• Fantasy newspaper office.
    • The idea of a newspaper is very recent, and everyone wants to be in the very first issue! The problem is, the office is small and it keeps getting delayed by people trying to 'help', saboteurs, or just people holding up the writers to the point they can't get it printed on time.
  • Cyberpunk underground plant club.
    • If the government and corporations find out that they're growing plants, their plants will be taken away! People aren't allowed to grow their own food, after all, and flowers are also forbidden. Will you accept your fate or start a revolution!?
  • Hidden supernatural club/bar that's open 24/7.
    • The bartender has a huge book on the counter with every race and their age of maturity written inside. It also includes dietary customs and restrictions. Sometimes, people try to avoid being asked. Other times, people try to steal the book. Most often though, people just want to hang out in a place away from humans... or is it?
  • Fantasy dystopia cowboy cafe.
    • Yee haw! Hundreds of years ago, the feral tribes of "Cowboys" roamed this region! This cafe hopes to revive interest in ancient history by using the remaining knowledge of the mysterious "Cowboy", while also making a profit! We offer Do-Si-Do Dances for anyone who buys Meal Set 2 for two or more people.
  • Scifi western carnival.
    • Welcome to Neptune's one-and-only Cowboy Ruckus! We have only the most fun rides, inspired by ancient Earth history. Candy cigarettes for everyone! And don't tell anyone, but rumor has it some of the android actors might be taking their roles to new heights... I sure hope the villainous Blackheart Billy isn't one of them!

-SCREECHES AT ONLY GETTING TO VOTE FOR TWO BUT MAYBE THAT IS FOR THE BEST-