Annabeth Fawn

Robert offered a brief but weak smile and took a few steps forward so that he was standing nearer to Joss's bed. Betsey had made a move to stand and give her seat to the older man but he only shook his head and gestured for her to stay seated. It was quite clear by the look on his face whatever it was that he wanted to speak about was a serious matter. Or at least it seemed it would be grave by the somewhat worried look on his face.
There wasn't an exact reason for her to worry, but Betsey began to feel so anyway as she looked at him as expectantly as Joss. She sat with he hands clasped and on the edge of her seat, literally. She leaned forward slightly and listened to what he had to say.
"Trudy and I have been talking about all that's happened since you've been admitted." Since Joss had been found bleeding out on the floor and his abuser finally revealed. They didn't have to wonder what they concluded from that talk because Robert came out with it. "We know you don't have a place to stay. If you''d like to, you can stay with us for as long as you like."
He paused, looking to gauge Joss's reaction. "We have a spare bedroom and you'd be as near the baby as you can get when it comes. You won't have to worry about work for too long. And truth be told, we'd really like to have you."

JASPER CARMICHAEL

Joss's eyes widened as Robert ask him to move in with them. He genuinely wanted Joss to live with them — he was offering, out of the kindness of his heart, a place where Joss could stay and feel safe for the first time in what felt like forever.​
Joss turned his head towards Sarah, who nodded with a small and hopeful smile. Then he glanced at Trudy, who also looked insistent and kind. These were all such wonderful people, and he would want nothing more than to live with them. But he had to consult one final person.​
He looked at Betsey, whom he adored, and asked her in the softest tone, "Is that okay?" Because he valued her opinion, and his relationship with her was sacred. He would never want to do anything that could upset her and this was absolutely no exception. Even if it could mean saving his life.​

Annabeth Fawn

"Yes." Betsey didn't miss a beat. She hadn't fully thought over the question before giving an answer, but her voice was firm and sure of itself nonetheless. She had initially been surprised by the Greenvale's offer and the genuine kindness that each member in their family held. It was such a foreign thing to her, a sweet and kind family.
If there was thing that Joss needed, it was that, didn't they all? And what type of girlfriend would she be to deny what was good for him and let his life fall over. She had been one of the people to persuade to leave his home and she planned on taking full responsibility for it. Betsey wanted to take care of him, but clearly she couldn't do that now.
And Betsey wasn't blind, she recognized the way that Sarah looked at Joss and honestly there was something different in the way he looked back at her. Yet, nothing had changed between them, the love she felt from him was still very real. She wasn't as worried as she would have imagined she'd be.
"You should. I want you to." She promised, squeezing his hand and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

JASPER CARMICHAEL
With Betsey's approval, Joss happily accepted the Greenvales' offer, and when he was released from hospital it was into the care of Robert and Trudy. The latter had set up the spare bedroom for him, and when he walked through the door he couldn't stop himself from crying. For the first time in what felt like years, he had a safe place, and that was much more than he could have ever asked for.​
A few months later, something very interesting happened. Sarah joined Joss and Betsey's relationship. It had been a very emotionally trying time, because both Joss and Sarah had known that they had had feelings for each other, but ultimately Joss still loved Betsey and Sarah hadn't wanted to ruin that. But after some prompting they had expressed their feelings for one another, and once they had made sure that Betsey was completely okay with it, they had become a throuple. Joss now had two girlfriends, and he loved the both of them with all of his heart, and he was constantly making sure that their feelings were as well cared for as he could possibly ensure.​
Presently, he was laying on his bed in his bedroom at the Greenvale household, with Sarah on one side and Betsey on the the other. He had one arm around Betsey's waist, and one around Sarah's shoulder, with both girls curled up into his sides. They were all watching a movie together, and it was just relaxing.​
"Tag yourself, I'm the fairy princess," Joss murmured softly.​

Annabeth Fawn

Laying in Joss's bed, curled up at his side with head lying against his shoulder, Betsey had never felt more at peace. And feeling nothing but tranquility and happiness was a hard feat for Annabeth Fawn to achieve. But she had been feeling it a lot more since she had met Joss and even in getting closer to Sarah. She supposed having an obvious and true love for once affected her in the best ways possible
And how could she not be happy? Joss was not only safe and healthier but also happy too. What more could Betsey have asked for? She smiled softly at Joss's murmur and closed her eyes. There wasn't a single thing she could thing of to break the peace that they all held in the room, on the bed and in that moment.
"I think ... I think my water broke."
Or so Betsey had thought.
Betsey sat up instantly and stared at the other blonde girl with a slight incredulous look. "You think?" She asked, just to be certain. It was average that pregnant woman's bladders were pressed down on, so, accidents were natural. And this could simply be an accident, or at least Betsey hoped because it was really wack timing.
"I know." Sarah confirmed, sitting up in her seat. She was a lot larger than she had been when Joss first moved in. It was no surprise that the baby would be ready to come out now.

JASPER CARMICHAEL

When Sarah made that announcement, the one they had been waiting for for weeks now, Joss's eyes widened, and he didn't hesitate to jump off the bed and rush to the door. "Trudy!" he called out.​
"Yes, dear?"
"Sarah's water's broken!"
Joss's cry for help was punctuated by the sound of a pot being dropped in the sink, and in a matter of minutes, Sarah was being loaded into the Greenvale car with a bag already packed for the hospital. The five of them travelled together to the location, and soon after their arrival, they were being led into a delivery room where the midwives immediately begun to prepare Sarah for childbirth.​
Joss reached out, and took her hand. "I'm not going to leave your side," he swore.​

Annabeth Fawn
The time Sarah spent in labor and they with her, holding her hand throughout the process felt like hours that would never end. Each moment she cried out in pain, struggling to push the child out of her, Betsey winced but remained on her other side even as she squeezed the life out of the hands she held. But when the small cry of a baby could be heard, the room hushed as the doctor handed the crying baby to one of the midwives to be clean up.
It was boy.
A beautiful baby boy with blonde curly hair, much like Joss's, with green eyes was, bundled in a blanket was set in Sarah's arms. By the look of awe on her face, it was obvious that whatever pain she had been feeling was long forgotten. Even his crying ceased when he was in the arms of his mother. He was a perfect mix if both Joss and Sarah, simply perfect.
Betsey leaned melted at the sight of him, unable to find any words sufficient enough for the moment as she leaned against the bed. It was crazy to think that such a creature could be made of two people. "Do you want to hold Isaac?" Isaac was the name they had picked out and any other name couldn't have been more perfect.
Sarah smiled softly and held the baby boy towards his father to take.

JASPER CARMICHAEL

The hours Sarah spent in labour were some of the most stressful of Joss's entire life, and he wasn't even the one giving birth. He couldn't help but worry that something was going to go wrong, that there would be some kind of complication they hadn't anticipated and Sarah or the baby would suffer because of it.​
But of course, Joss had been worrying for no reason, and within a few hours, a small cry filled the room. Joss's eyes were solely fixed on the baby, wide with wonder and shock, as the small human was cleaned and then placed into his mother's arms. Joss shed a tear as he leaned slightly to the side to gaze at his baby's face. Isaac. Isaac Bailey Carmichael.​
"Oh my God," Joss whispered.​
Soon, the precious little baby was placed into his arms and Joss didn't think he had ever held something so magical or beautiful. "Hi," he whispered softly, reaching up with one hand to caress the baby's cheek. He was so soft, so pure. Joss knew, in that moment, that there was absolutely nothing he wouldn't do to keep this beautiful little creature safe.​
"I love you," he whispered to his son, before leaning forward and kissing him on the forehead. Then he leaned over and gave the exhausted Sarah a kiss to the lips. Then, he wrapped an arm around Betsey's waist and pulled her in for a kiss too, not caring who was looking or what they thought, because for the first time in his life, Jasper Carmichael finally felt that everything was falling into place.​
"I love all of you. This is the happiest day of my life."