MxF Long-Term Partner Search

L

Lamplight

Original poster
Hello! I'm terrible at doing these, but here it goes anyway.

I'll lay down some quick rules, just so we don't waste time, yeah?

1. Be semi-literate. By this I mean I can't have a ton of spelling errors, we all make mistakes but it'll take me out of the story if it's a constant problem.
2. I require at least a good, solid paragraph per post. I will give at least 2 to 3.
3. If you are growing bored with the RP or want to switch something up, please don't be afraid to speak up. It's much better than just ghosting the play.
4. Don't control my characters/or ignore things that they do. If I write something that you don't like just let me know and we can figure out an alternative.
5. I welcome OOC chatter and love to make friends with my partners, and it also helps with story progression!
6. I only write MxF pairings, I'm just not comfortable doing anything else.

Anyway! Now that the unpleasant stuff is out of the way, we can move into what I'm looking for with a story. I'm a big fan of romance in my plays, so I'll be looking for something in the area of 70/30 plot to smut, and I'd even be happy with 80/20. I love character progression, flaws, drama, and that slow burn leading up to a blossoming romance. I love the idea of a romance that's gone awry only for those people to reconnect after a long time apart, watching them find all of those differences.. it keeps me interested and invested.

Send me a PM if you are interested in this kind of thing and meet all of the rules above. I have a few broad ideas as far as plots go and I'd love to brainstorm.

Thanks for reading!

Lamplight.

80/20 smut does that mean sex has to be in the rp?