Mystery of the Light Eater

Daxter smiled and looked a bit embarrassed "I'm.. flattered, really.. But I'm not really a god here anyway..."

"I mean my friend is a legend like Mar..."

@Tamotsu @Neko_Green

"It's okay Inazuma,you can raise your head."

"Hau....T∆T" Hisashi knelt down to look at Inazuma face to face.

"Its fine,really. You don't have to be ashamed at yourself for this." He pat her head reassuringly.

@dark

Lucifer Morningstar

If looks could glare, the glares he was giving Chloe, Inazuma and Hisaki along with Jak and Daxter were killer. " Less talking, more defeating of the beasts so that we don't die and we can get some more help," he said, getting annoyed by all the conversations that weren't helping the fight.

@Neko_Green @Tamotsu @dark @Crow

Inazuma was scared out of her wits when she saw Lucifer glaring at them. For Hisashi on the other hand,it was normal for anyone to give him a death stare.

"Seems more like they're being herded back to the portal than being defeated. But sure,if you don't mind me throwing them back into the portal then why not"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Chloe
Chloe listened to the chatter going on. It was interesting to know there were other intelligent species out there that wasn't humans or pokemon. This creature, this Osstel, was quite strange, to say the least, and even his friendship with the ears.
"I mean we defeated most of them, and it looks like that other trainer is rounding them up into the portal like that lady said," Chloe went on to say.

And so, the last of the jellyfish were sent back to their homerealm.

As Water Hazard turns back into the human Ben Tennyson, he asked, "OK, now's question time, who are you?"

"I am Lusamine," the lady replies, "I lead the Aether Foundation, its main base - the Aether Paradise - being the very land you stand. I have questions for you, but it seems that you all have questions for me as well. One at a time, let's talk on the way, follow me."

Lusamine leads them into the building, where on the path, they would see that it was some kind of nature reserve. The main paths being paved by railings and the area outside being artificial environments - grasslands, ponds and such.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-12-at-11.52.11-AM.png

It seems that some of the odd beings that inhabit these reservation areas are jumping up to reach the visitors.

"It's alright, these ones are harmless."

"This one's kind of adorable. Something tells me he's gonna be a good Buddy," Ben says, cuddling one of the odd beings.

"That's an Eevee. It's very versatile in terms of evolution, and thus can adapt to any environment. It's a surprise that Pokemon this hardy can be so rare."

(OoC Note: For characters without Pokemon already, you can select one Non-Fully-Evolved Non-Legendary nocosmogsorryguys Pokemon of your choice to be a companion. Only two characters can have one of the same species.)

A particular Pokémon resembling a dog caught Inazuma's eyes. It seemed to have 3 tails(?),one of which has a yellow tip. The dog also has some marks that resembles a lightning bolt on its head that stretched to its body hair.
electrike_by_nyaasu.jpg

"For some reason this reminds me of the other little fella one of us here has...."

Inazuma was giving the little Pokémon a headpat as the little doggie sat comfortably,enjoying the petting

"I have a question miss. Why are we here, I was in Sinnoh why I am out here now?" Chloe asked. She talked fast wanting to know more. This place seemed to be teeming with Pokemon, which was quite the thrill. Seeing all of these pokemon even some new ones were quiet trilling but at the same time she wanted to know what was going on and in her mind she demanded answers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Jak and Daxter

Daxter blinked "Hey, Jak.. Oh.. so a Pokemon is one of those cute little animals down there, huh?"

Jak raised a eyebrow "Wait, really? But I can't choose.."

Daxter smiled as he saw the pokemon he wanted

250px-172Pichu.png

A Pichu

Daxter smirked "Hey pal... wanna be my friend."

PI!

Jak muttered "HEY!"

Daxter muttered to Raichu "He's my sidekick, Jak. You'll grow to love him."

Piiii...
250px-228Houndour.png

Jak picked a more pokemon that was a bit more loyal, named Houndour. The dog seemed to have his own spirt and he smirked "Hey, you wanna be my friend too?"

Houndoom nudged against Jak's leg and he patted him.

Daxter was slightly jealous but with Pikachu "Hey! You got a pokemon too, Jak.."

The houndour wore Jak's seal of Mar as he put it on him.

@Crow @Tamotsu @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark

Last edited:
"Aw....it's sho kyute~ Mr Wolfy,can we keep her?"

"....Wait what? You want to...."

"Well...everyone else is picking a Pokémon of theirs so...."

Hisashi started to think of the outcome of what happens if he allowed Inazuma to keep the Electrike. By right he wasn't supposed to let anyone bring a creature from another world and then bring it to theirs if their world doesn't have any living beings that would justify the said creature's appearance. He could see himself getting scolded for letting that happen once he gets back........

"Alright then,I don't see a reason not to."

"Yay!"

Hisashi smiled (nervously) as Inazuma snuggled the Electrike (in which she rubbed her head affectionately on Inazuma's cheek in return).

I'm gonna be in for a scolding when I get back aren't I....

@Crow @dark @Neko_Green

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Demmy
Stul grinned, chasing after the blonde haired woman, not a care about the state of his clothes after that encounter. "My Lady Lusamine, you are too beautiful for " As he spoke, he was interupted by a bagon headbutting against his leg.

Amelia frowned, watching the others follow the lady, most, if not all, without a second thought. Finally, she decided to follow the crowd, not realising a small, yellow spider had attached itself to her duster. (Joltik)

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer was surprised by all the creatures and an orange one tried to approach. However, squirtle shot it with his water blast. " " You know I'm starting to like this one a lot more," he said with a smile.

While Inazuma was playing with her new companion,Hisashi decided to confront Lusamine regarding the "Light Eater"

"Miss Lusamine,if you don't mind me asking,you mentioned that you're the one leading the "Aether Foundation",correct? If so....do you anything about the being devouring the light from other worlds"

@Crow

Chloe smiled seeing all of the other Pokemon coming out to the others. It was like seeing a new trainer get their first Pokemon though it was oddly more natural. I seemed like the Pokemon liked their instead of being forced by their trainer in a sense. It was already very ridged and forced tradition in the other regions.

Chloe immediately heard those words from afar, those words "Light Eater" echoed in her mind. She remembered that big dragon that came out from the sky in Lumiose and consumed it. "Robot guy I know what your talking about before I got here a big dragon Pokemon came down and eat all of the light. Though at this point it might not be a Pokemon," Chloe stroked her chin then brushed her hair back. "Yah Miss Lusamine what is all of this going on what is this Light Eater is that why we are here?"|

@Tamotsu -Talking to Hishashi
@Crow - Questioning Lusamine

Last edited:
((may wanna edit your post a little,@Neko_Green. Beowulf hasn't revealed his real name yet after all))
""At this point it might not be a Pokémon"? What makes you say that,Miss Chloe?"
Considering what he saw,he'd be surprised if there were actually no such things as Pokémons that have the ability that marks them as a "god/goddess".

@Neko_Green @Crow

((may wanna edit your post a little,@Neko_Green. Beowulf hasn't revealed his real name yet after all))
""At this point it might not be a Pokémon"? What makes you say that,Miss Chloe?"
Considering what he saw,he'd be surprised if there were actually no such things as Pokémons that have the ability that marks them as a "god/goddess".

@Neko_Green @Crow

"Considering that all you guys seem not to know what Pokemon are, there might be a possibility that this creature might also not be a pokemon instead something otherworldly. Otherworldly from Pokemon standards at least," Chloe explained to the robot dude, "Your name is Beowolf right?" Chloe asked. In this instance Chloe didn't really know what to think anymore. Anything could really happen anything could be happening.

@Tamotsu - Talking to

Last edited:
"Indeed it is,my apologies if I caught you off guard from me knowing your name without being told. I just happened to have overheard your conversation with Mr Nagito."

Curious,Inazuma (while carrying her Electrike) went to Hisashi and Chloe.
"Mr Wolfy,what are you and Chloe onee-chan talking about?"

"Well,we're discussing about the creature responsible for the disappearance of light and our world's."

@Neko_Green

"Indeed it is,my apologies if I caught you off guard from me knowing your name without being told. I just happened to have overheard your conversation with Mr Nagito."

Curious,Inazuma (while carrying her Electrike) went to Hisashi and Chloe.
"Mr Wolfy,what are you and Chloe onee-chan talking about?"

"Well,we're discussing about the creature responsible for the disappearance of light and our world's."

@Neko_Green
"And what was your name again?" Chloe asked the girl who seemed to be holding some sort of Electike, "Did you have any creature take the light from your world too?" Chloe asked the girl.

@Tamotsu - Talking to Hisashi and Robo Wolf

Last edited:
"I'm Inazuma....and....well....I don't know how the sun suddenly disappeared in my world actually. I just remember Kongou nee-san claiming that some monster secretly appeared and chomped down the sun. We all thought she was just pulling our legs at first,but I guess she was right after all...."

Inazuma still couldn't figure out why,of everyone in all of the fleets under admiral's command,she had to be the one that's chosen. Noticing her sadness getting to her,Hisashi kneeled down to look at her face to face.

"Perhaps this is the time where you can prove that you're capable of saving your world's light from disappearing forever. A chance to prove that you're a hero."

Earning a headpat from Hisashi,Inazuma smiled warmly at him.

"You really think so?"

"Im sure of it."

@Neko_Green

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloe only wanted at this affectionate exchange. She was kind of getting stressed at this point and really wanted a smoke. The woman that had guided them into this biosphere looking place was being no help but seemed like the only person who knows what was going on.

"I am sure all of us will prove ourselves in time," Chloe said sarcastically at this point her stress was getting to her she just wanted answers and just some lanky blonde guiding them through this place wasn't enough.

"Beowulf, how did you see your sun eaten?" Chloe inquired.

@Tamotsu - Talking to
@Crow - Getting annoyed at