Mystery of the Light Eater

"Actually....I didn't see mine get devoured. I thought it was still night when the sun didn't rise at where I was. That is until I saw the news reporting on daylight not arriving at all"

In truth however,that was not how he knew that the sun was gone. However it didn't matter now as he had better things to worry about. Restoring the light of the sun being one of them.

@Neko_Green

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am unsure on how to answer your question, Miss," Lusamine replies to Chloe, "but I have a feeling that something else might. In fact, I believe all your questions will be answered soon."

They appeared in front of a large screen. With a press of a few buttons, something appeared on-screen - what appeared to be ancient drawings, similiar in style to Egyptian glyphs or Greek carvings. Except these depicted figures of a different kind.

"There is no 'Light Eater' I know of, only a 'Lightbringer'. Even then, it's only in myth & legend. Then again..."

Lusamine points towards one of the figures on the screen - a figure resembling a jellyfish.

"... myth & legend do have roots in truth. These are from the Temple of Sunne & Moone, depicting carvings similiar to the Ultra Beasts that have appeared lately. UB-01 Parasite is one of many Ultra Beasts that have come from the Ultra Wormholes that have appeared all over as of late. It is speculated that these Ultra Wormholes lead to alternate worlds, some of which may share similarities to this one."

"Do those other guys exist?" Ben asks.

Lusamine nods. "We have indeed had sightings of some of them."

The centre of the odd picture had a lion and vaguely bat-like being flanking a large dragon - a dragon that some of the individuals in the crowd might find similarities to the Light Eater.

@Tamotsu @LuckycoolHawk9 @Demmy @dark @Neko_Green

Stul looked down at the creature and smiled gently. "Hello, little one. And what might you be." After patting the top of its head, he continued after the lady, letting the bogn follow him around. Once they had reached the screen, he frowned. "I've not seen such magic before. What is it?"

Amelia stared at the screen for a moment before shaking her head. "That... That's just not possible. Wormholes? Alternate universes? What, are we part of some pre-war comic book story? It's ridiculous."

Daniel and Lucifer

Daniel was amazed by the technology as he quickly pulled out his notebook and started to sketch out the ancient drawings that were on the screen. He had seen them before when it came to other legendary pokemon in the other regions before and they were often right.

" As a historian of Pokémon, I have learned that most of the myths and legends often tell the truth."

He quickly recognized the jellyfish as the creatures they had just fought and he was curious now.

Daniel looked over at her and then looked over at the temple and took a deep breath and he looked at her. " Miss Lusamine, if I may ask you, where exactly are the temple of Sunne and Moone and is there easy access to them or will there be some sort of challenge we need to undergo to enter them. I feel that the answer to what is going on might be found there and we have no time to waste."

Lucifer had gone to paying more attention to get the squirtle then the screen.

Daniel flipped through his notebook, looking for a particular page of pokemon. Damn, he hadn't written down the names. " I have heard rumors about the lion and bat, perhaps if we can find them, we can use them to combat the Light Eater. We can't exactly let him go around stealing light from the world." he said, adding some sketches to his book again.

@Crow @dark @Demmy @Neko_Green @Tamotsu

"Or worlds," Chloe said he came forward to Daniel as well, "though I probably haven't studied as much as you I didn't have an interest in the Theology and Mythology of Pokemon. This is probably the best lead we got onto finding out about why the light is gone," Chloe reaffirmed. He trusted in Daniel's judgment mostly because he had pokemon like her, but also the fact that he was attuned to the art of knowledge much like Chloe had tried to do in the past. While for her the study of the Mythology of Pokemon was nothing more then a hobby it seemed like for Daniel this was his life.

"Daniel would there be any way to get some notes or books for you to see if you can find anything more than you may recollect?" She asked Danial.

"Beowulf, with your strength we might be able to fight whatever gets in our way if you decide to come along,"

Daniel

Daniel nodded in agreement, acknowledging that it was indeed possible that worlds had been there. He always found it interesting that no matter how hard you tried to avoid it, everything was tangled in the mythology of the Pokémon world and there was no escaping it either. He looked over at her with a brief smile, uncertain of what to say next, debating if any of his notes would come in handy to assist the group in finding out of the way and he pulled some books on Pokémon mythology and to try and find the myths that would involve in a light bringer who needed to be stopped.

" I am sure that I can review my notes and see what I can figure out, but if there are libraries or even people who know this information, it might be good to talk to them, Miss Lusamine."

@Neko_Green @Crow

rin: hello everyone srry im new here XD I am so sorry about this sudden introduction *bows*