Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
I found a pretty awesome channel on the youtube. They also post to imgur as well, if you'd rather read. They do a lot of research before they post their new content—plus, they take suggestions!

AspectHistory - Mythology & History

• Useful
Reactions: Blackangel
I've got one for you. This guy focuses mostly on Rome and a little in Greek and Macedon but he is a huge source of knowledge. I happen to like his presentation as well.

Historia Civilis

Here is another one. These guys focus mostly on epic battles, but also give detailed information on the lead up to these battles and a little about the aftermath. I have found them to be an excellent perspective on ancient history.

Baz Battles