Nanowrimo

C

CherrieCafe

Original poster
Is anyone done their prep work for next month? I hadn't had time at all...

I am horrible and do no prep work every year. But at least this time I have a story in mind. It's been a long time since I've delved much into Sci-Fi, perhaps its time I do something about that and I have the perfect muse to do it with.

I wish everyone luck in reaching their goals this year. <3<3

Reactions: Draugvan
I am horrible and do no prep work every year. But at least this time I have a story in mind. It's been a long time since I've delved much into Sci-Fi, perhaps its time I do something about that and I have the perfect muse to do it with.

I wish everyone luck in reaching their goals this year. <3<3
I have the next 2 days to do any prep xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shiri
Oh gosh every year I say I'll prepare and I never do. I never finish the month either. My friend she finished her whole book last year, I was so damn proud of her. I feel like I want to do a scifi of some sort this year, I have a few little ideas for RPs that I can throw together and attempt a story. It's cliche and such a trope but an arranged marriage between a Empress and a Princess has been on my mind set to the backdrop of a scifi intergalactic war! >D

Reactions: GuanYue
I barely prepare for anything. I actually forgot about NaNoWriMo until now. I want to participate but the real struggle I'm having is finding something tow rite about. ;;A;;

edit;; those spelling errors wth

Last edited by a moderator:
I barely prepare for anything. I actually forgot about NaNoWriMo until now. I want to participate but the real struggle I'm having is finding something tow rite about. ;;A;;
Write about your 'feels'?

Who said you had to write fully fiction?

Yeah, non-fiction works too. "Personal" is one of the genres you can choose from a list when creating your novel page on the site.

I am doing Nanowrimo this year and am determined af to actually complete a novel. I know I can do it because I've written 100k+ word stories for silly forum bullshit TWICE, so the goal is to kick my own ass into doing a legit novel and not slacking. Way exceeded the first day word count, so off to a good start. 8D

been at this for three years and i've never finished, mainly because i say i'll prep but never do lol. hopefully, i can make it this time!

I'll be churning out some more horror nonsense in the hopes of making it through a third year of NaNoWriMo in a row. Had this story on the boil for a long time, actually, so it'll be fun to finally implement it. 🤔

I'm determined to do NaNoWriMo this year. Even if my story's just a hodgepodge of crap, I plan on getting the thing done.

Truth be told I kinda toyed with the idea of doing Nanowrimo all of October and just jumped in without any preparation! Here is hoping it turns out alright!

Truth be told I kinda toyed with the idea of doing Nanowrimo all of October and just jumped in without any preparation! Here is hoping it turns out alright!
Lolol I have been working 33 hours a week and l have written 200 words

I had an idea planned... then on the First of November I heard some awesome music and decided to write something else completely.

So... I'm pantsing it XD RIP

I've managed to keep to my quota so... Yay?