1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical
latest

Long Ago after the end the first great ninja war many hidden villages were made in an attempt to bring together shinobi of significant quality. Ninja from all around the world flocked to the new villages in order to protect their families, and earn a fair living. Only a handful of shinobi did not do so and soon the samurai had grown few in numbers reduced to wandering wastrels in the Iron lands. These hidden villages were soon able to grow in power, and become massive backers to the lands Daimyo. These villages included the Hidden Leaf, Sand, Cloud, Stone, and Mist. These giants produce ninja of astonishing quality. Monsters that earn titles renown throughout the land. It is a frightening prospect that some ninja are capable of turning entire platoons of shinobi to dust, or slaughter an entire town without anyone knowing until it was too late. Some of these shinobi...they have abandoned their villages. Abandoned their way of life as heads of their villages. It was a frightening prospect to say the very least. These rogue shinobi wander the land now under their own ambition without a figure head to control them. However...a rumor on the winds.

A new power rising taking shape in no-mans land areas. A small group of mercenary rogue ninja. The Akatsuki. Their names are only rumor but this group is said to contain startling, and frightening power. It is unknown if they actually exist or not...but the world will be aware of them...soon enough at least. In the Village Hidden in the Rocks they gather together waiting, and plotting their eventual goal. Though some may have ulterior motivations for joining the group. The Village is known for being a gathering spot for rough, and dirty rogue ninja. Though it is not officially under control of the Akatsuki it serves as a make shift hub for the moment. Will the new group rise a new dawn? Or be covered up by their enemies?

====

Hello everyone this is a naruto roleplay revolving around high tier ninja in an attempt to gather enough resources, and power to set themselves up as a village in their own right. Though this is only the official goal of the group some of the other players here may have ulterior. The history of the naruto canon is moot. Different characters established the villages, and this led to different outcomes. I will give more info on subjects as they come up. Non Canon villages such as the Hidden Stars, and Sky villages exist, or did exist at some point and will be parts of this roleplay. While we will be higher tier shinobi I will still be cracking down on certain Kekkei Genkai, and Jutsu. While we will be strong I don't want us to be all unstoppable broken tier ninja like Madara, or End of War Naruto. It sucks imagination out of the roleplay

The sand box style of this roleplay comes into play like this: You will be expected to come up with your own missions. I will give out group ones at a time but you will likely be on your own doing your own mission with a partner, or more. Alternatively you can accompany my own character(s) for his/their missions. You will have relative free range on what to do but anything that will drastically change the landscape of the land, world will be need to be run through me before hand.

I don't want to see the Kirigakure blown up in magical fire in mission 2. The initial size of the Akatsuki will vary. You will be expected to have had a reason to join the Akatsuki, and been invited into the group. I don't want to see characters who will just brood on their own however interactions are key to any successful roleplay, and partners may find themselves wanting if they find out their partner just laments his own inner darkness all day without any thought to his partner in crime.

The initial size of the Akatsuki will be only a handful of shinobi without taking into account players joining in before the events of this rp take place. Our first missions will be to recruit vagabonds, and prisoners into the group to solidify ranks.

Post expectations are a paragraph, and a half per post.

I will allow more than one character. However they will need character sheets. I will have more than one character to run and thus I will be making one character sheet while running multiple NPC's without CS's. Why? Because I need to make sure the god damn roleplay isn't empty without background characters.

Any further questions go below. Anyone want a red cloak?

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but I'd be extremely interested in this. I'll keep an eye on this to discuss more if people show interest at some point.

well if we can get one more person I'll start an OOC.

Reactions: Mytzonia
Just in case I will be heavily restricting mangekyo for being broken even with blindness. And long dead clans such as Kaguya since it causes problems with lore for three + clans. There may be other restricts such as on KG like dust release but we'll see what people want first.

Just to be clear, it is possible to introduce non-canon clans as far as with the whole CYO kekkei genkai thing going on? I wanna be sure before I go on a lore frenzy.

Yes. But there are restrictions\limits of course on what you can do.

Reactions: Impudimp
I'd participate in this RP if you decide to move forward with it.

I'll try to get an OOC out later.

Reactions: Impudimp