3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
For those who want to RP as a character from the anime here is a list of the characters. Tell me which character you want to play and I will put your name next to the character in the list. I'll be playing a few of them as well.

Naruto:
Sakura:
Sai:
Yamato:
Kakashi:
Sasuke:
Suigetsu:
Karin:
Jugo:
Konohamaru: Me
Moegi:
Udon:
Ino:
Choji:
Shikamaru:
Tsunade:
Jiraiya:
Danzo:
Kiba:
Hinata:
Shino:
Kurenai:
Neji:
Rock Lee:
Ten-Ten:
Gai Sensei:
Gaara: Me
Temari:
Kankuro:
Deidara: Me
Itachi:
Sasori:
Hidan:
Kakuzu:
Konan:
Pain:
Zetsu:
Tobi:
Yukimaru: Me
Kabuto: Me
______________________________________________________________________________________

If you have an OC or multiple OCs you would like to play sign then up here. I have several I'm going to do.

This is how the sheet looks

Character Name:
Background Story:
Chakra Nature release: (Lightning, Fire, Water, ect...)

If any of you in the RP want to do both OCs and a character from the list that's fine too
______________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto Shippuden RP

That's the link to the IC thread.

I hope you all have a good time doing this RP with me everyone.

Last edited:
Character Name: Willa Uchiha
Village: Leaf
Background Story: Lived in the Leaf Infirmary for the first 5 years of her life due to a severe illness she had since her birth. He clan was wiped out at the hands of her oldest brother while she was still in the hospital. He was never told about her which is the reason she survived as her other older brother Sasuke did.
Unlike Sasuke though who thinks he knows the truth behind his clan's massacre that night as he only knows what Itachi had told him, Willa knows the real story, as do all of her friends, and Konohamaru knows the real truth as well.
Sasuke, although he knows Willa, he doesn't know who she really is to him, as she never told him figuring it would put him in danger, and she never told Itachi either, despite having gotten real near his location, to the point in which she was in his line of sight even several times.
Chakra Nature Release: Fire, Lightning

Last edited:
Character name: Russel Hyuga
Village: Where he was born: Leaf / Currently Living: Sand
Background Story: Russel was born in the Leaf village. He was born as the second son to the deceased Hizashi Hyuga, and the little brother of Neji Hyuga. Meaning Hinata and Hanabi were his cousins, and that Hiyashi Hyuga, Hinata and Hinabi's father, was his uncle.
Due though, to doctors who were new to the infirmary when Russel was born not knowing where in the village he belonged, since his mother died shortly after giving birth to him, the doctors didn't know to take Russel to the Hyuga clan as they hardly knew anything yet about the village. They in turn due to the Sands 4th Kazekage being there at the time, him having brought herbs and other items to the leaf and by request to help out, handed Russel over to him hoping he would know what to do. The Kazekage heard the story of how Russel's mother died shortly after the delivery, and how Russel's father as they were told was also dead, having heard Russel's mom say it when they asked her why the father of her child wasn't there and when he was going to arrive, as the process of her labor was happening very quickly and she was hurting really bad and they didn't think they'd have time to contact any other family, not knowing at the time that she was developing a fatal complication from the severity of the labor as they spoke to her. The Kazekage then, since the leaf's doctors couldn't give him any idea as to where to go to find any other possible family members of Russel's, decided to take Russel in as his own son, in which the next day, he contacted his kids back at the sand village to let them know it would be a few more days than expected for him to get back, as it took 3 days anyway, and then he went to the hokage's office, explained the situation, and took the measures he needed to take and adopted Russel before taking him back to live in the sand from that day forward. The 3rd hokage, Konohamaru's grandfather was still in power at the time Russel was taken in by the 4th Kazekage, but since then, the 5th Hokage, Tsunade, took the seat.
Russel while growing up in the sand village, learned the various jutsu of the sand as his adopted siblings, the sand jutsus like his stepbrother gaara, the puppet jutsus like his other stepbrother kankuro, and the wind jutsus like his stepsister temari. Though at the point in time when his stepsiblings went to the leaf village to take the chunin exams, Russel went to watch them and cheer Kankuro, Gaara, and Temari on, and as they were taking part in the exams too, Russel saw his brother Neji, and his cousin Hinata along with their teams in their matches as well.
Russel decided to make it a point to learn the Hyuga style at that moment in time so along with watching his stepsiblings matches, he also kept a close eye on his own brother's matches too while he was there. He learned about the curse mark while studying Neji as well.
Gaara since getting home from the chunin exams and later becoming the 5th Kazekage, his father having been killed, has noticed Russel taking interest in the leaf's customs, knowing he saw his birth family while he was in the leaf. He takes it among himself to being talking to Tsunade about Russel and has since, to this current day, had many meetings with her, sometimes bringing Russel along with him.
Chakra Nature Release: Wind

Last edited:
Character name: Melvin
Village: Stone
Background Story: Melvin is a friend to Willa. He is from the Stone village. He admires his village's Kage Onoki's knowing how to fly, not knowing yet that it is actually a jutsu style of his village's Kage.
Melvin is the younger brother of Deidara from the Akatsuki, and he loves his brother's art, and he also loves to fly with Deidara on his birds when they meet up while Melvin is on a mission outside the village or other occasions, Deidara not being allowed back into the stone village.
Chakra Nature Release: