Late, 8ish pm PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
Greetings, just passing through to get to the good stuff, the roleplay and writing inspiration that is. Pleasure to meet you I'm sure, as for me you can decide if you befriend a devout fan of opossums.

Been an on and off roleplayer for a long time, looking for another fling with the hobby for exploring new plots and characters and breaking the rules. Linguistic ones only, promise. Even then they're more conventions than rules. I like poetry and understanding the whys and hows of language, especially through experimentation. If you're an experimentalist yourself I'm sure we'll get along swell.

Hi, hello!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: kuriso
Hello and welcome! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or another member of staff! :)

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, kuriso! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Hello hello!

Glad you found your way here, it's an awesome place. Perfect for spending those writing flings when you're feeling like it! I'm sure you'll meet plenty of new writing buddies in no time.

Best wishes and happy writing! 🤍

Welcome to iwaku! \o/ \o/