NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aiming, right now, for about fifteen.
Thank you. Fifteen is unfortunately too many for me; The most I can do is about 8. I will be withdrawing my interest then. I wish Never Normal all the best of luck and an awesome roleplay for all of you!

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Could I be in? Probably not but....... I'm trying anyways

Could I be in? Probably not but....... I'm trying anyways
Definitely won't if you don't submit a CS. Submit one and see how it goes. If nothing else, it's good practice for writing and character creation.

Should be at the very top of Rissa's sheet - beside the main image.
It must be me then, I don't see it. I see it on your post and Bear's, but not IceQueen's or the code I use in the testing chambers.

It must be me then, I don't see it. I see it on your post and Bear's, but not IceQueen's or the code I use in the testing chambers.
Its because they moved it to the bottom. I believe they made that code themselves

Its because they moved it to the bottom. I believe they made that code themselves
In RIssa's coding, the written description is on the top. In Elle & Bear's coding, it's on the bottom. They made their own coding.

(Not able to do pic. -___-)

Name: Fero Mien

Powers: Shape-Shifting and Self-Matter-Manipulation

Appearance: Blood red hair. Pale skin. Golden eyes 6'3" 150 lbs

Attire: jeans. Black hoodie. Purple shirt. Red glasses

:bananaman:Banana:bananaman:. Animals. Green

Dislikes

Traveling. Sea. Omelets

That's all. I hope that's enough.

(Not able to do pic. -___-)

Name: Fero Mien

Powers: Shape-Shifting and Self-Matter-Manipulation

Appearance: Blood red hair. Pale skin. Golden eyes 6'3" 150 lbs

Attire: jeans. Black hoodie. Purple shirt. Red glasses

:bananaman:Banana:bananaman:. Animals. Green

Dislikes

Traveling. Sea. Omelets

That's all. I hope that's enough.
I'm sorry, I don't believe you're at the level of detail this roleplay requires, as well as the fact that this is not the area to post CS's, nor is that the correct CS. Thanks~

I'm here to show interest! But I have just read 10 pages of talk so it'll take me about 8hr to finish reading the details. I'll be back!
Edit: I actually finished reading the details. I'll add another 3 to the eight because I need to conceptualize.

Last edited:
Damn, just got my wifi set up yesterday. All gucci

Status
Not open for further replies.