NEVER NORMAL ⌽ a superhero roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't usually make a whole lot of sense to have an OOC until the acceptance process is completed - because otherwise, people might get invested in characters or plots and disappointed if they're not accepted :)

Oh yeah should do an Acceptance Thread where the cs goes, before an OOC just so you can get the people that you want before doing an entire ooc where everyone would flood in and all that and start making plot ideas and character connections.

Reactions: Red Thunder
So prior to it all , if we wanted to set up a CS and send it to the Gm's to approve of would that be best to do?A basic one before we give our all to an in depth one? Just so we can know if it is a yes or no?

So prior to it all , if we wanted to set up a CS and send it to the Gm's to approve of would that be best to do?A basic one before we give our all to an in depth one? Just so we can know if it is a yes or no?
Feel free to send me concepts I can help you improve upon, but I will only accept or deny a finished and well thought out CS.

So where's the cs... so I can do that now then?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
@Elle Joyner I know about that one already. I was talking about the full thought out cs. Would rather do that one then a basic brief one. Wouldn't show my full potential if it's not the actual character sheet.

@Elle Joyner I know about that one already. I was talking about the full thought out cs. Would rather do that one then a basic brief one. Wouldn't show my full potential if it's not the actual character sheet.
That skeleton is not there for you to show your "full potential" currently, it's for you to begin a concept while you patiently wait for the thread and full skeleton.

I would really appreciate if everyone just took a breather and calmly waited for me to put the thread up, rather than accuse me of hiding a nonexistent OOC, etc. I'm not going to make you wait forever and I am only making you wait so I can provide a quality roleplay. Take a backseat and brainstorm for now, the thread will be up later within the week.

Last edited:
That skeleton is not there for you to show your "full intentional" currently, it's for you to begin a concept while you patiently wait for the thread and full skeleton.

I would really appreciate if everyone just took a breather and calmly waited for me to put the thread up, rather than accuse me of hiding a nonexistent OOC, etc. I'm not going to make you wait forever and I am only making you wait so I can provide a quality roleplay. Take a backseat and brainstorm for now, the thread will be up later within the week.
@everyone

The threads aren't up yet. Please be patience with us. Use this time to build your character concept. When everything is up (especially the lore thread) some of your ideas may need to change.
The best things are worth waiting for.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug and rissa
~(o.o)~
intense wiggling

Reactions: rissa
@rissa who drew your pfp. cant read its signature on the bottom there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shayla
I didn't say I had a problem waiting. XD but ok.

I'll wait on working on a concept. Rather work on it and not have to change when everything's up.

Reactions: rissa
I KNEW this thread had to not be giving me alerts for some reason

I KNEW this thread had to not be giving me alerts for some reason
That's what happens when no one posts in it... XD

Reactions: Red Thunder
Status
Not open for further replies.