New girl!

T

thotpocket

Original poster
HEY YA'LL.

My name is Raye, and I just signed up! My muse is crazy for all kinds of stuff, but I have no idea how this works or how to even talk to people. So please DON'T JUDGE ME. Cough.

Anyways...

I would love a roleplaying partner to start off with. I've been roleplaying for 10 years, and I just can't get enough of it. I'm hella desperate to write, so if you're interested, please hmu!

I can't wait to meet and become friends with all of you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I feel like I should greet you because I saw your name and I literally have not stopped chuckling at it for like the past 10 minutes ;p

So WELCOME. Iwaku is a place full of desperate nerds, so finding a fellow desperate nerd shouldn't be too hard 8D

Hunting around the partner connections is usually a good place to start, or making your own search. People here are pretty friendly. Have fun, and good luck in your searches!

I feel like I should greet you because I saw your name and I literally have not stopped chuckling at it for like the past 10 minutes ;p

So WELCOME. Iwaku is a place full of desperate nerds, so finding a fellow desperate nerd shouldn't be too hard 8D

Hunting around the partner connections is usually a good place to start, or making your own search. People here are pretty friendly. Have fun, and good luck in your searches!

Hehehe. Thank ye. 👀

You're so sweet, thank you for greeting me and giving me some help, I really appreciate it!

I hope you and I become good friends too!

of course, no problem!

And we very well might, especially once I get back into the flow of things. Hope to see you around!

Reactions: thotpocket
WHY HELLO.
WHILE WE'RE YELLING
I WILL YELL AS WELL.

Oh wait I'm the one yelling.
Woops.
Hi, hello.

Reactions: thotpocket
WHY HELLO.
WHILE WE'RE YELLING
I WILL YELL AS WELL.

Oh wait I'm the one yelling.
Woops.
Hi, hello.

Ah! Hello again darling. ♡
It's so nice to meet you, yell all you want, no one can actually hear us so...MWAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA.

Ahem.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Reactions: GuanYue
I lurk super hard but your name brought me out. I'm mad I never thought of it before.

Welcome to the site though! I wish you good tidings or whatever they say! (and if uh, you got some plot ideas you can pm me if you want. [I also have no font options in mobile so accept this please.])