New to Iwaku, not new to roleplay

M

Moireii

Original poster
Hello Iwaku! I'm honestly pretty bad at these intoduction posts so bear with me.

Ive been roleplaying on and off for about 9 years now, with GaiaOnline as my main sorce to find partners, but figured it was time to move on to places a little more focused on what I'm looking for.

I love writing originals, especially horror, sci fi, fantasy, and supernatural. Im actually not too picky about genre. However, I live under a rock as far as fandom is concerned, so you arent likely to find me looking for those. I am also shy and easily frightened by large groups, so I'll mostly be looking for one on one while I get accuainted with the site.

I was going to turn this into a joke about how I resemble an animal that is easily fightened and hides under rocks, but I can't actually think of any at the moment.

Hiya Binary :3 welcome to Iwaku!

Large groups can be frightening, aye :D but they can be well worth it sometimes! I myself have a bit of trouble participating in OOC chatter with big groups, it's a little intimidating for me. 1x1s are my favorite route to go :D but there are also smaller groups you can participate in as well :3 and those are much easier!

I'm happy to welcome you to Iwaku! If you need any help don't be too shy to ask! :D I hope you love it here!