New to Iwaku..

A

Alexandria

Original poster
Hello there, I'm Alexandria. I am new to Iwaku but not new to roleplaying...I'm so glad I found this just randomly on the internet.
Thanks! 😄

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi Alexandria :3 Welcome to Iwaku!

You can use this guide as an awesome mini-tour to get a handle of the site :D perfect for getting started! If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find a lot of fun roleplays here. Like Skittles says above, feel free to ask any questions ^^

Hello everyone,
It has been a few years since I last roleplayed in forums but remember a time when I was happily lost within story lines and plots that brought me great entertainment and wish to return to my long lost hobby again. I tried out a few other forums and they were not quite what I was looking for. I just happened to find this forum amongst the sea of links that is the internet. Even though this website at the time was under construction it still managed to be interesting enough for me to come back , excited that I may have had found the perfect site I might add, later when the update was over to join. So I guess I will see you all out there in the world that is Iwaku and hope to enjoy myself again in the world of roleplaying.
See you around

Welcome to IwakuRoleplay! The more the merrier. :bananaman::bananaman:

Reactions: KeyboardKinetic23