New to this!

N

Nayanna

Original poster
Hallo, hallo. I was introduced to this by a close writing friend and i'm excited to see what its all about! I've been writing and role-playing for about 10- 11 years now and have flitted from different sites over the years. Nayanna is my main/ only character that I have focused on writing for the past six years and I have built an entire universe from scratch with several writers. Lore has developed into mostly a fantasy setting but time periods are never an issue and I enjoy historical or present day just fine. Naya is in constant development and I have extensive plot revolving her. She's versatile for most scenes, and I am able to delve easily into dimension hopping, time skips and other worlds. I love world building, NPC / creature creating and I am not afraid to get into more of the psychological horror aspects as well. I need some practice in fighting, and I love group events and scenes!

Basically: I'm a realist with a love to write anything magic and put a lot of the two into my writing. I have plenty of character information on hand. I write para- novella style when the muse hits me the most, and forever am seeking for serious plot. Romance is fun, but not always necessary and adventuring is much loved. Hope to write with y'all soon, just hit me up with ideas and we can go from there!

A little info on Naya:
She is a half breed between Unseelie Fae and a Demon from an ancient Dragon Hunters Lineage.
Naya is the only of her kind to exist and was housed with a curse created by her parents and their unholy cult. This Cult of Truths sought to go beyond the teachings of their Gods, to seek higher powers to learn the answers hidden from them. Unsatisfied with being cut off from the Multiverse, Naya's parents and their followers created this curse, and genetically made the perfect host to sustain it. Fusing her soul with the last dragons of their worlds, Naya is an experiment at best and has spent her entire existence as an immortal to right the wrongs of her people. Having her memory obliterated in order to protect the five year old against those who seek to end her life as they had eradicated their entire clan and cult, Naya adventures to other worlds to find information. Magic, science, she thirsts for knowledge on how to control this Gods Eater Curse plagued upon her very soul and had most of her body magically tattooed in order to help curb her insatiable appetites. She is many things, and has played many roles throughout history from slave to adept mage to murderer of millions and a mother to one son named Eiji. She is evil and darkness with a moral human heart who only seeks to remain in the shadows and help those who need it most. Prohpesized from birth, this woman is doomed to be the destroyer of worlds or its greatest champion. With only her name for those to remember her deeds by.

Hiya and welcome to Iwaku! If Nayanna is your character, what should we call you?

Naya works for me too! I usually 4th wall break/ use her as my ooc persona as well. Anonymous writer on the internet and all that good stuff.

Prohpesized from birth, this woman is doomed to be the destroyer of worlds or its greatest champion. With only her name for those to remember her deeds by.
This is one of the few times that I've actually liked the inclusion of a prophecy in someone's background story. Instead of coming across as cliche, it just makes your character seem more interesting. Anyway, enough about your character. .

Welcome to Iwaku! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for and make some awesome friends along the way.

Ah thank you very much! I try extremely hard not to fall into too many cliches so it's honestly a relief to hear that. I appreciate it a lot and thank you for welcoming me to the site!

Reactions: Maxwell
Hi there and welcome! I hope that you're enjoying your time here so far.
It sounds like you have some pretty solid character-building going on for Nayanna, I hope you find some great roleplays!

I'm still in search and lurk mode but I do like this site a lot! Thank you very much! (:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti