WickedWitch

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing something.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Horror, and Thriller.
Hey

This my first time ever role playing :huge:

Welcome to Iwaku!!

It's pretty cool to have someone right at the start of their roleplaying journey joining our little corner of the internet. I hope you have buckets of fun and that you meet plenty of cool to write with :3 If there's anything you need help with then don't hesitate to reach out!

Welcome! I'm glad you could start your roleplay journey here. Like Applo said, you can always message me if you need any help (or if you just want to chat!). Do you know which sorts of roleplays you're going to want to participate in yet?

Welcome! I'm glad you could start your roleplay journey here. Like Applo said, you can always message me if you need any help (or if you just want to chat!). Do you know which sorts of roleplays you're going to want to participate in yet?

I'm an open-Minded person so I don't mind anything, And thanks
I'll totally come to you guys if I need help

Oh my god! Welcome! *sparkles* It is so awesome when people just walk into the roleplaying world! :D <3

If you don't mind, how did you find us? :D It always makes me curious how people end up here ^^

Happy roleplaying and may your first experience be one of your best! :D <3

Oh my god! Welcome! *sparkles* It is so awesome when people just walk into the roleplaying world! :D <3

If you don't mind, how did you find us? :D It always makes me curious how people end up here ^^

My sister does a lot of role playing, So I asked her for a recommendation and she showed me this site

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

My sister does a lot of role playing, So I asked her for a recommendation and she showed me this site

Your sister has awesome taste then :D This was my second roleplaying site (after staying at the first one for 3 months) but now I've stayed here for four years, so I'm like 99% sure you'll have a lot of fun! :D

I AM VERY HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO HAVE YOUR FIRST ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE HERE ON IWAKU

Welcome, friend.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, I am at your service.

OOH, FRESH MEAT!

Welcome, welcome! Like they said, feel free to ask for help and don't feel shy about looking for like minded people for your ideas! Are you looking for two people role-plays or are you more looking for groups?