FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
RP Must Be Accepted First
Smutty Must Be 18+

It was fall again and school was back to being in session. However, this school was no Ordinary school. This school was held for Vampires Noble and Underlings. This School was called Nightshade Academy every being that went there was a Vampire, Teachers Students and the marked. Now it was more than easy to distinguish the Adults from the Students. Adults had retractable fangs and eye colors that changed with there mood. Students were classified as Nobility, Underlings, and Marked. Nobles were the ones born into this life, Yes, Vampires can procreate, and not the point, Nobles were pure blood, strong and drop dead gorgeous. Underlings, they were under the Nobles not scum, but not as strong or as beautiful as the Nobles, but still, no human or Vampire could resist there charm. Underlings were bitten without a clue as what to do or turned and given up by their very own sire. Now we come to marked, they are humans that had Vampire blood in them, but have not shown abilities yet or waiting for the change. They are only fully human till they turn 16 and then they are taken to the academy. These are the scum of the vampire world, they have no real talent nore do they have any real strength. If they live to the Academy and then past it is rare and even they get nobody jobs, because the marked have never made anything of themselves. Also, every student has a moon mark on their wrist in the praise of The Night Goddess Nyx. Which they did pray to.

The Academy is well known for its high turn out rate and success of its Vampires, no one has failed or died in the real world after they leave the hallowed halls. First, you must make it through 8 years of school. Now yes Vampires learn mathematics, English and so on, but at an accelerated rate. Learning is a natural thing for them, however, they don't just have normal school classes they have their own twist to their curriculum. Seeing as how they can learn anything with a quickness, they had to come up with things Vampires couldn't just learn with a snap of their fingers. Human courses were electives if students wished to take them.

A First through 3rd year would look something like this:
First Period: Vampire history
Second Period: Vampiric Language
Third Period: Magic
Fourth Period: Lunch
Fifth Period: Horseback riding
Sixth Period: Training (real world)
Seventh Period: Combat
Eighth Period: Study hall.

Average Ages for Class:
Marked are newborn vamps. They can't be but their normal age.
116-117 Year 1
117-118 Year 2
118-119 Year 3
119-120 Year 4
120-121 Year 5
121-122 Year 6
122-123 Year 7
123-124 Year 8

You get the gist. The classes with each year got harder to push the younglings minds. Now passes to go visit the world outside the academy were given. You could enjoy a weekend away from the ivory-colored walls. However, you were forced guards to protect you wherever you went.

It isn't all roses and daisies for Vampires. They have many enemies, however, their biggest Enemies were the Supernatural Hunters. These hunters had strength speed and if you weren't careful you be dead faster than you could say 0 negative. With that, all said and done the Night Shade Academy was well guarded and nothing slipped past the schools' wards or night Guards. Yes, the school is at Night and goes from dusk till dawn, unlike other schools that were day oriented. They had to accommodate for the Faculty and Students that attended.

New Year at Nightshade Academy. New students, returning students, returning faculty and New faculty members. A Marked as come to the school, but this marked is not what you think. This marked is as strong as a Noble, with her appearance spells trouble even for those who are part of the high society at the schools. What will happen? What new dangers lurk around the corners? Will she Join the Blood Brothers and Sisters Society group? Will she change things for the Marked?

Thank to @~Dark Disney~ for wriiting out my idea for me.

scrollwork_4_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7mal.png
Rules:

|| No godmodding, Power playing etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths. ||

|| If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well. Plus we have a mix of Stars, this also isn't a Romantic rp subject to change depending on who joins||

|| This is A Fantasy Horrorish. It's meant to be all in good fun. That being said, try to not stray off the path of the story We have layed out We will do GM posts and put a warning at the top if it may get on the creepy side for the people who are not for all creepy stuff we will put a synopsis at the bottom for the feint of heart||

|| Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important. ||

|| Please be literate. 2+ paragraph is the minimum reply. Not a super Grammar Nazi just put punctuations where they should go no weird funky comas, also check to make sure your post makes sense, we all are human and mess up I get that just try. :) ||

|| No Mary Sues or Gary stus allowed be original, try to keep genders even||

|| Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS. ||

|| Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. ||

|| You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying. ||

|| You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.||

|| Please note that We reserve the right to change or add to these rules at anytime I see fit ||

||Also I Really Fucking hate that I have to put this but if I ask you to change something on your character for the love of fucking god please do it don't argue with me. Or you know where the door is at and can leave. This is our RP and if we feel something doesn't fit we will ask you to tweak it. Not trying to be mean, but people have argued with me and its like guys I asked nicely now get out.||

||Have Fun||

||I promise I am not mean please talk to me if you have a issue something or someone. If you don't talk to me it can't be resolved.||

scrollwork_4_silver_by_victorian_lady-dah7mal.png
Approved Characters:
Thalia Tepes - Royal Noble - 7th Year
Jessie Tepes - Royal - 3rd Year
Katerina Patrova - Noble - 8th Year
@PhantomThief715

Leo Valmires - Underling - 1st year
Raul Savier - Marked - 4th year
@Elusive Thorns

Damon Vladimir Silas - High Noble - 8th year
Sabine Lilith Silas - High Noble - 7th Year
Ace Killian Frost - Noble - Teacher History, Weapons
Alison Day Vahris - Underlying - 6th Year
@~Dark Disney~

Raz Greywater - Noble - Teacher, Alchemy
Sapphire Frost - Marked - 1st Year
Rose Star - Underlying - 7th
Twins - Marked - 5th
@Rads

Phoenix DeClare - Noble - 8th Year
Abbey DeClare-Wynter - Marked - 2nd Year
@Denali

Adam Sakamoto - Underling - 3rd Year
@Adam Sakamoto

Screenshot_20181028-110445_20181028110937680_20181028111029250_20181028111158339.jpg
The guys are the same except tie and pants. Girls can wear black heels or flats, while the males wear dress shoes. The Blood Society Uniform is not for everyday. It's for special events and of course your character must belong to the society to wear the uniform.
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

NIcknames:

Ethnicity:

Age/Class: for students they look the age of deducting 100 from their age. Meaning if they are 116 they would look 16

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Magic Element: You can only have one of the following water/ice, fire/lightning, earth/planets/metal, or air.

Extra: Put a theme song or any other info that fits nowhere else her.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:

Hobbies/Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

School History:

Last edited:
You know I am in since I did the plot lol

Last edited:

Role:
Student, Royal Crown Princess, Heir to Throne

Character Name:
Crowned Princess Thaila Luna Dracul Tepes

Alias:
Luna Dracul

Ethnicity:
Pure Blood Noble

Age/Class:
122-123 Year 7

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'7

Hair:
White Blonde

Eyes:
Violet

Distinguishing Marks:
She has no particular mark but is never seen without her ring. A family heirloom from ancient times. It symbolizes healing powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. which could be fitting for a future royal, a gift from the goddess herself.
20181116_091606.jpg

General Appearance:
Screenshot_20181116-091230_Google.jpg
Bust: 36 D, Waist: 30 inches, Hips: 38 inches

Magic Element: Fire/lighting (a blue flame/purple lighting known to royals who have fire magic)

Theme Song:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
To learn as much as she can while she can.
To become a great ruler.

Hobbies/Talents:
Violin, Piano, dancing, writing,

Inabilities:
Their are alot of normal things she does not know how to do like sewing. She has tried. She knows how to cook by watching cooks but it ended horribly when she did it herself.

Fears:
Losing everything, becoming a horrorable ruler, snakes, dead animals freak her out,

Personality:
Thalia comes across as rather kind and gentle. However don't let that fool you because underneath all that she is rather ruthless, cunning and what some would called wicked. She strongly believes in equal opportunity. She plays the part needed to play rather well. If she's needed to be kind and fair she will play that role but if you dare cross her it will not be pretty. She will treat you how you deserve to be treated. Shes not very trusting due to her families obliviousness in her time of need. And though shes good at keeping herself in check be careful what you say your it just might be the death of you. To sum her up she can go from pure and innocent to a complete an utter bad bitch within a matter of seconds.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
She's a princess, what is their to say other then she spend her life in luxury? Well if that were your thoughts your wrong. Perfection was what was expected of her and if she did not achieve perfection then her tutor or maid would beat her. Her father, mother and everyone else was oblivious to it all. Either they choose to ignore it or did not notice at all. "I will spend a lifetime tying to understand why someone sharing my bloodline would not lend me their hand."

After a century of abuse she fled the castle. The missing Princess was kept on the down low for the King did not wish to start an uproar in his kingdom. Her mother worried dearly. However the princess had been good in her disguise since few outside the nobles had seen her. The young Princess had found herself joining a group of dancers. This is where the young Princess would spend the next five years, gracing the stage with her presence. However this all came to an end when one of the noble lords who knew her well spotted her dragging her back to the castle. Her father and mother were worried and simply glade she was home but her maid and tutor on the other hand was furious. And for the first time in her life Thalia stood her ground.

Ten years later she would then attend Nightshade Academy even if her mother refused it. For her mother just wanted to hold Thalia in her arms and never let go. Ever since her running away her tutor and maid would say snarky remarks or even give her looks but she did not dare raise a hand to her daughter again.

School History:
Being a Princess she was rather popular amongst her peers, keeping up the image of perfection many strive to be her if not be greater then her. She was kind and often helped people even if she seemed unapproachable. Though she was royal she did not get special treatment other then perhabs the staff being a lot harder on her then others. Many had suggest she take part of being the Prestess of the Blood Sisters Society but she declined with the respond of "I am to be Queen of our people someday. I will lead then, besides I do not wish to take a role simply because I'm royalty". With that her childhood friend would take the role. Even though she wasn't the leader she took up role as her subordinate and vice President. Figuring she cou help out if needed.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Rads and Jack
Love love it

sorry dark, not the biggest vampire person :3 ... cool plot though

No worries

Reactions: PhantomThief715
original.jpg

Role:
Student / adopted son of a vampire council / future vampire council / Dragqueen

Character Name: Leo Valmires
Drag queen name :Olive D. Cox

Alias: Cherry blossom

Ethnicity: Underling

Age/Class: 116- year 1

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'7

Hair: black and blond
( he wear wigs on his drag at any design nor color)

Eyes: black with tinted red
( he sometimes wear contact lenses while on drag )

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:images.jpeg

His Main Drag look: he has different types or drag looks thoe here's one for an exampletumblr_na7kftl6Qs1tq8cbbo1_1280.jpg

Magic Element: earth

More

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: learn all the things he needed for his advances

Aspirations: to have fun

Talents: he can sing and dance as well and play his ocarina.

hobbies: he likes to read books and educate himself for the things he dint know. Leo also likes to hunt and excersise. play cards and cook

Side hobbies: flirt with guys, makeup his face

Inabilities: there are some things Leo isnt comfortable of himself. like the fact he cant dream like he used too

Fears: losing control, storm and ocean

Personality: leo is very good at his surrounding and the people he bonded to. he makes sure he knows the person/vampire he is facing before they even know him more. he doesnt like being treated like an idiot and he sure do can smile even thoe how much you push him. leo is smart and friendly.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Leo was known by many as a gaster who doesnt give hell on who you are. as long as he is alive there is nothing that can put him to a stop. yet one day it all changed when him and his fellow men stumble upon a man who seemed to be. at the time. about to rape a woman in the dark alley.

disgusted by it Leo order up his fellow men to get rid of the man but to his surprised. the man wasnt ordinary. he thought he might have been dreaming. a man who killed his allys with just a sharo hands, speed and fangs. but when the man is about to charge him. on full speed. he knew he needed to put up a fight with him. it takes loads of shots and punch to put up a good fight with the vampire yet it wasnt enough. the vampire could quickly dodge his attack and none the less unfair. he was wounded with scratched and cuts he thiought it was his end. yet, the vampire see something potential in Leo's action and wished to teach him to become stronger so he gave Leo a second chance and to become a vampire like him. this led to leo becoming his aprentice to the vampire adopting him and treating him as his own son

when Leo turn 116 years old his new known father gaved him a letter that showed him that he was accepted to a school. this put a wide grin on Leo's face

who would have know what he was thinking?

School History: in school students treated him as he is. an outsider. but he just smile at them. but, deep inside he wanted to cut their neck. he doesnt mind they wont die anyways, it would take a wood to kill them. he kept his mouth shut at the people who doesnt want to talk to him. and he take his time reading books he borrow in the library

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
  • tumblr_mcajcy3e4a1rcfxy0o1_500.jpgRole:
    Noble Student

Character Name:
    Damon Vladimir Silas

Nicknames:
    Demon, Vlad, Dracula, and Vladimir

Ethnicity:
    Pure Blood Noble
    Age/Class:
    124, 8th year
    Looks 24

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Height:
    6’4

Hair:
    Dark Brown shortish

Eyes:
    Blue strom colored

Distinguishing Marks:
    Tattoos on his arms

General Appearance:
    see photo
    Tanned toned body, fit but not overly built

Magic Element:
    Water/ Ice

Extra:

Knows quite a few different languages German, Vampiric, Spanish, Latin, Russian, English, Gaelic, Ancient Greek, and Ancient Egyptian

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Aspirations:
    Get the hell out of the school
    Follow his own path

Hobbies/Talents:
    Working out
    Violin
    Piano
    Guitar
    Weaponry
    Hand to hand combat
    Can dance

Inabilities:
    Not good at keeping his temper in check
    Hates first day orientation
    Can't have a normal Relationship due to his dislike of how his kind acted

Fears:
    Silver
    Vervain
    Hep V

Personality:
    +Charming,Intelligent, Clever, Daring, Cultured,eloquent, Logical, patient, witty, observant, and well rounded

-Sarcastic,Blunt, Brutal, calculating, cold, coarse,brooding, impulsive, and Critical

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
    General History:

Damon Grew up rich as a Noble. He was one of the higher ranked nobles He and his sister had been attending the school for many years, got straight As. They were born no bitten or marked. So they had stronger blood than any other student that went to the school though Nobles were rare,few and far inbetween most Nobles were paired with other Nobles, to keep there blood lines pure very few were with Underlings and even fewer with Marked.

School History:
    Has been at the school for all 7 years he is now on his 8th and ready to get the year over with and get out of school. He has on and off dated the females at Nightshade, but he often found them to shallow or wrapped up in themselves that he started to sleep around with them instead.He never stooped so low as to sleep with Marked, underlings is where he drew the line. Though he sleep with Marked before he ever slept with a human. Also is Leader of the Blood Brothers.
  • images (11).jpeg
    Role:
    Noble Teacher

Character Name:
    Ace Killian Frost

Nicknames:
    Frost, Mr. Freeze, Killian

Ethnicity:
    Pure Blood Noble

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Age/Class:
    5,989years Old looks, 38, Teaches Weaponry and Vampire History

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Height:
    6’3

Hair:
    Black and Short
    Eyes:
    Hazel, when mad red

Distinguishing Marks:
    Tattoos all over his body
    Sharp features
    Eyes are flecked with red

General Appearance:
    see photo above, toned, muscular body, but not overly built

Magic Element:
    Water/Ice

Extra:
    Knows many many different languages

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
    Make sure his students live to there 8th year
    Make sure all students even Nobels adhere to school rules

Hobbies/Talents:
    Piano
    Violin
    Fighting

Inabilities:
    Cooking
    Sewing
    Not loosing his temper

Fears:
    Silver
    Holy Grounds
    Hep V
    Vervain

Personality:
    +Observant, Calculating, Calm, Intelligent, Witty, and Charming
    - Cold, sarcastic, vengeful, small temper, prideful, egotistical, secretive, and Scornful

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
    Long story, but students don't need to know my history. Want to know ask him.

School History:
    Did not go to school here, but has the knowledge and time they took him in as a well respected teacher.
  • 4277e2f3fa3012c85b66360d58db4a4e.jpg
    Role:
    Noble Student

Character Name:
    Sabine Lilith Silas

Nicknames:
    Lilith,Sabes, Saber Tooth, Saber and Viper

Ethnicity:
    Pure blood noble

Age/Class:
    123, 7th Year

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Height:
    5'7

Hair:
    Long Black and straight

Eyes:
    Blue Storm colored

Distinguishing Marks:
    Her eyes

General Appearance:
    See above photo

Magic Element:
    Water/Ice

Extra:

Knows quite a few different languages German, Vampiric, Spanish, Latin, Russian, English, Gaelic, Ancient Greek, and Ancient Egyptian

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Aspirations
    :
    Finish school

Hobbies/Talents:
    Violin
    Swimming
    Horseback riding
    Piano
    Flute
    Singing
    Dancing
    Running
    Hand to hand combat

Inabilities:
    Stupid Household things
    Cooking
    Sewing
    Cleaning

Fears:
    Vervain
    Silver
    Hep V

Personality:
    +Charming, Smart, Witty, Funny, Calm, bold, daring, adventurous, clever,
    -cold, sarcastic, cruel, brutal, Blunt, prideful, and abrasive

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
    General History:
    Grew up Noble, living with her brother, at home learning as he did. She was a quick learner and caught on fast. Saber was like her brother in many ways, they often butted heads and were at one another's throat but, they would protect one another.

School History:
    Her school life was not as scandalous as her brothers, well not in the open. She slept around just didn't let it be known like her brother who could care less. Every year she had all A's, school was for her. Leader of Blood sisters, took it when she got offered after Thalia turned it down.

• images (1).jpeg
    Role:
    Student
    Character Name:
    Alison Day Vahris
    Nicknames:
    Ali, Ali-cat, A, or V
    Ethnicity:
    Underlying
    Age/Class:
    121 6th year
    PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Height
    :
    5’6
    Hair:
    Blonde
    Eyes:
    Blue
    Distinguishing Marks:
    Eyes and features
    General Appearance:
    see above photo
    Magic Element:
    Fire/ lightning
    Extra:
    Can speak 6 different languages

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
    Aspirations
    :
    Get straight A's
    And be a designer
    Hobbies/Talents:
    Designing
    Singing
    Photography
    Violin
    Guitar
    Dancing
    Swimming
    Horse back riding
    Inabilities:
    Not great with combat
    Can't cook
    Can't sew
    Fears:
    Hep V
    Silver
    Holy grounds
    Hunters
    Personality:
    + calm, collected, Intelligent, fair, faithful, loyal mature, observant, perceptive, resourceful, Daring and witty
    - Sarcastic, Blunt, Brutal, Devious, Critical, impatient, abrasive, and secretive
    HISTORIC BACKGROUND
    General History
    :
    Alison was a young Lady in waiting to a rich man. He was a mysterious man and when she was 18 He called her to his chambers. When she entered he grabbed her and searing pain went through her body. When she did finally wake she was in a nice lavish bed. Her eyes landed on her Sire and sighed. He explained it all to her. Besides teaching her what to do over the next 121 years. He taught her everything she knows anand she still works for her Sire of the summer.

School History:
    Been at the school 6 years now well going in six years and is part of the Blood Siblings group. She is just under Thalia and Sabine. She hopes to take over after they leave for her last year.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Role: Soon to be alchemy Teacher

Character Name: Raz Greywater

Alias: Cunning alchemist

Ethnicity: Pure Blood Noble

Age/Class: 6,000 years old but looks in his mid-twenties

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6'6

Hair: Ginger

Eyes: Blue and green and hints of brown in human form but red when in vampire

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

tumblr_mgiv7nOz8j1rhlkvuo1_500.png

Magic Element: Fire/lightning Special ability approved by @PhantomThief715 (White strength draining lightning, this power will not be used unless all goes tits up and he's forced to use it. He has learned this ability through an insane amount of training over time, The ability drains his energy and the more isn't used the more it drains, in addition, it can cause organ damage and cause him to cough up blood from over use. In worst can the power can backlash and stun him for ages or make him pass out for up to two days.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To teach students the proper use of the beautiful art of alchemy and how to use their elements to the fullest

Aspirations: To own his own alchemist shop one day

Talents: Cooking Alchemy, swimming, Elemental control knowing how to bait his foes distant combat.

hobbies: He likes to read books and educate himself for the things he didn't know. Cook, swimming socializing and taking the piss out of ash whenever he can. Playing instruments, making alchemy potions and such and much more
Inabilities: He's not a frontline fighter because he isn't built for it, even though he is a noble he's never felt he belongs in that world so he feels out of place.

Fears: losing more of his close friends being misunderstood by the students, silver, and Vervain

Personality: Raz is somewhat reserved which can rub people the wrong way without meaning too and barely think of others.

He does enjoy messing with meatheads and pissy and such people, a bit too much some call him sadistic and he wouldn't completely disagree there is a part of him that can be like that. He doesn't get on well with hot heads because he finds they are far too emotional he also hates people that think they can do everything on their own and no one else matters it's one of the few things that does get him fairly angry.

While he is calm about most things he does not take kindly to people endanger others or themselves needlessly and will likely clash with them.
He hates dresses up for fancy party's even though he was brought up that way he feels out of place and forced boring conversations.

He's really good and making lesson plans and godding his foes into making mistakes and getting info out of them. He's confident in his knowledge the only problems is he worries it might be a bit too complicated for them. He likes to bring people together but at the same time won't force it too much. He is very understanding and flexible because he knows everyone is different and tries to balance things out in a fair but fun manner.

He's not really the romantic type so he's not mega smooth like many men, but he will try for the one he's interested in even though it does make him somewhat bashful. While he can be social he prefers alone time after school hours and gets ratty when he is trying to unwind and he can't because of too much noise or someone talking no stop. There's many more sides to him which will come out later in the rp.

He likes

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Raz went to an alchemy school along with Ace and he hated ash with a burning passion, for many a reason he could tell he wasn't really interested in the class and going through the motions, but he hated his swammy chair and how the women used to be all over him it was enough to make him want to puke. He also hated how no ace was better with weapons.

It didn't help that some of his family were utter brutes when it came down to battle or hunting either. He and Ace are the top musicians in the class which isn't ideal for raz but he's not going to lose it over that. In his family, there is a lot of artists so he learned many forms of dance and playing instruments that's one thing he's glad he was taught to do.

After school was finished he went traveling for a while to destress from the pressure the family put on him. He took up many different jobs along his journey and met many kinds of people, some jobs he loved more than others and some he hated but he needed the money. One day he got sick of being a wonder so he decided to teach students what he had learned on his travels.

School History: Not much is known about him at this stage and for the time being he plans to keep it that way, he is now heading to
Nightshade Academy so he can try his hand and at being a teacher, he hopes that he will be welcomed and things go fairly smoothly.

Last edited:
  • Creative
1541124776988.png
Noble Student

Character Name:
Phoenix DeClare

Nicknames:
N/A

Ethnicity:
Pure Blood Noble

Age/Class:
123, 8th year
Looks 23

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 6’2 | Hair: Brown with highlights | Eyes: Grayish-blue colored

Distinguishing Marks:
Back Tattoo

General Appearance:
see photo
Toned body with lean muscle

Magic Element:
Fire

Extra:
Theme song here
Knows quite a few different languages Vampiric, Latin, French, English, Ancient Greek, and German

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
To get Through The Year with no trouble

Hobbies/Talents:
Photography | Guitar | Poetry | Dancing ( shh don't tell) | Combat | Weapons | Some hand to hand combat

Inabilities:
Can't focus | Can't keep anger in check | Has no clue how to cook

Fears: Hep V | Silver | Vervain | Hunters | Small spaces

Personality: all on you
  • Adaptable, communicative, determined, intuitive, sincere
  • Flirtatious, impatient, possessive, stubborn, quick-tempered.
HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Phoenix, was a only child Noble and grew up with the Silas siblings. They would often hang out, when they didn't have there own studies and nobility lessons to attend to, like other Nobles he was born. However unknowingly to him, he has a younger sister, the marked one that everyone is talking about. Somehow one of his parents had made another offspring with a human. And sent it away to be human and then marked when it was old enough. He finally found out when he read his mothers journal, he was looking at the 2nd year class and had it narrowed down to 3. He however figured he knew exactly who it was Abbey Wynter.

School History:
Phoenix, being another drop dead gorgeous noble at the school. Often slept around with many of the females at the school never truly being attached to one. Though he always had a thing for Saber Silas. He is in Blood Society with her and her Brother. They are often hanging out and it is his last year to see if he can't make a impression on her.

1541124777187.png
Marked Student

Character Name:
Abbey DeClare-Wynter

Nicknames:
Wynter

Ethnicity:
The Marked One
Age/Class:
18, 2nd Year

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height: 5’6 | Hair: Long black hair| Eyes: Green | Distinguishing Marks: Her Eyes and sharp features

General Appearance:
see photo

Magic Element:
Air/Storm

Extra:
Put theme song here
Knows Spanish, English and Vampyric

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Aspirations:
Get better at Combat | Live to Pass School

Hobbies/Talents: Photography | Swimming | Horseback riding | Piano

Inabilities: Letting her mood swings get the best of her | Fighting /Combat | Cooking | Keeping focused

Fears:
Hurting someone that she cares about | Silver | Hep V | Vervain | Hunters

Personality: go-getter, sweet, smart, friendly, timid
headstrong, emotional, stubborn, indecisive, over critical

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Abbey When she was younger was always a lot stronger than her friends. She had no problem standing up for herself and others. She always knew she was different deep down, but couldn't understand why. She went through her human years in mostly ignorant Bliss that was till the day she turned 16. When some strange male in a cloak, grabbed her wrist and whispered she was now to show up at the Nightshade Academy, she no longer existed in the human world. When he pulled away her wrist felt like it was on fire. Looking down is when she saw the mark and her heart dropped. She had heard myths of those marked, never Imagined she be one.

School History:
Abbey never attended Nightshade before now, she went to school amongst humans. But when she came of age a year ago, everything changed. She was marked at 16 and whisked away to Nightshade where she was taught,what she was and how she came to be.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Pandora Juliet
"I was born to be a vampire."
"He came to me in the night, knowing my desire."
Basics

ROLE:
Underling

CHARACTER NAME:
Pandora Juliet

NICKNAMES:
N/A

GENDER/ETHNICITY/AGE.CLASS:
Female Used to be caucasian human, now is Underling 119 Year 4

"I can still hear the laughter of my friends as we summoned the devil."
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
HEIGHT:
5' 10"

HAIR:
Darkest brown, almost black hair, which comes just a few inches past her shoulders

EYES:
Normally her eyes are a light purple color, as she craves blood or gets angry they turn into a darker purple

DISTINGUISHING MARKS:
Pandora has light freckles flickered across her entire face

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
Generally Pandora appears with dark clothes on, jackets, black skinny jeans. It compliments her complexion and brings out the freckles in her face. Every now and then she will splash some white in her wardrobe. Pandora stands quite tall and is incredibly bony skinny, it looks like she could break at any second as you can see every jut of bone coming out of the girl.

MAGIC ELEMENT:
Fire

EXTRA:
Theme song is Blow Your Mind by Dua Lipa and favorite color is white

"If you don't like the way I talk then why am I on your mind?"
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
ASPIRATIONS:
To become someone in the vampire world, have a name, a title, anything. In addition, find the vampire who changed her

HOBBIES/TALENTS:
Hobbies include writing, reading, and learning about history. Pandora is also a talented author and has a brilliant memory

INABILITIES:
Hand to had/Physical fighting, gardening/keeping things alive, and keeping friends

FEARS:
Being alone forever, never being truly accepted as a vampire (though she doesn't have it as bad as the Marked), loved ones dying

PERSONALITY:
Pandora is just a little to forward, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and let you know how she feels or how others may feel on a situation. She is an observer and likes to learn things about people, sometimes even picking up habits from other people. Pandora is nice, she isn't a mean girl by any chance. She does pretend to act confident and that she loves herself, but really she is scared of being hated and being alone. She is afraid that people won't like her, so it leads to her following the "it" crowd and making decisions she knows aren't the best.

"Tell me I have changed but I'm the same me..."
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
GENERAL HISTORY:

Pandora always loved the unknown, especially creatures of the night. Pandora and her friends used to make summoning circles and play with witchcraft, always trying to become something they simply were not. Pandora wanted to be something special, something different. She wanted to become someone with power, something creepy and beautiful. Pandora was obsessed with vampires and their lore. She would read about them all the time, learning the history. Although many stories conflicted with each other, Pandora could recite to her friends every factoid there was about vampires.

One night, as a dare, Pandora slept alone in the deep woods by her house. It was rumored that there was creatures who lurked about at night. This is where Pandora and her friends would often try to summon creatures as well. They never stayed too long though, secretly afraid of what they would find. It was that night that Pandora was sleeping alone in the woods that she woke to a mysterious man hovering over her, then a bite came down deep into her neck.

Pandora woke changed, changed into the creature she loved the most. A vampire.

SCHOOL HISTORY:
Pandora seeks to be in the "it" crowd and is mediocre popular. She is invited to all the parties and is known around school, but not much is really known about her and there seems to be a true lack of interest in her. She desires to become part of the Sister Society.

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Character Name:
Sapphire Frost

Nicknames:
Wind's child

Ethnicity:
Marked

Age/Class:
116-117 Year 1
Looks 17

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5:10
Hair: Platinum blond hair
Distinguishing Marks:
A wind spirt dancing on the water

General Appearance:
see photo
A toned body with lean muscle even though she doesn't look she's in shape and is stronger than she looks
Magic Element:
Wind/Storm

Extra:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
To make friends and Strive to be the best female alchemist in the mortal world.

Hobbies/Talents:
Photography Dancing, Archery, Alchemy
hand to hand combat, swimming and much more

Inabilities:
she's not the brightest when it comes to academics so she takes more time to learn than many others. Crap with most weapons bar the bow socialy akward

Fears: | Silver | Vervain | Being rejected

Personality:
  • Very caring, Very understanding to her friends, very hard working, intuitive, sincere and more
  • Has a sharp tongue when she's angry, has trust issues and can be a bit of an airhead which can rub people the wrong way and more
HISTORIC BACKGROUND:

General History: Sapphire was doing her ingredient gathering rounds for the local alchemy shop Itmosta, she is hired part time out of forty candidates after several tests. It was a small blessing away from her crap life in school. When she was around 13 she started to get mysterious letters with checks of large sums of money in them the first one was a long letter.

Dear Miss Sapphire Frost,

Hello, No I did not mix up your last name, your last name is Frost. I am a ever watching guardian and I know your true father the man you live with is not him. Your father told me to keep and eye on you and take care of you. Just know he can't wait to see you and will be seeing you soon, keep the money hidden from your mother and stepfather. Hope you are well. This should last you a few weeks another will be sent soon.

Yours Truly,

Your Guardian in the Shadow

Her hands shook slightly as she reread that letter. Out of the envelope, slipped a check for 2 thousand dollars. Hiding the letter and money in a box. Each time a letter came it would come with a check, and the letter be short. A hope you are well? Or a Enjoy. Something short along those lines. However as she got closer to being 17 the notes got weirder and weirder. Be seeing you soon, cant wait to see you, Excited to meet you face to face. The last one was, be seeing you in a few weeks. That was just before she met a male when she was out picking up supplies for the shop.

He had grabbed her wrist and a shock of lightning seemed to surge through her. When she regained consciousness she was in a place she never been before and her arm had a crescent moon mark on it. She been marked, as she sat up she found herself face to face with a very rugged yet handsome male. He seemed so familiar,but how she never seen him before. “Welcome Child. You Have been Marked. Meaning you have Vampire blood in your system your father or mother is a vampire, whichever parent you do not live with is that parent. At the age of 16 to 17 you become marked when your powers start to develop. You are a Vampire granted not the strongest of vampires by any means but still a lot stronger than a mortal.”He spoke. They talked as she asked a million and one questions her final question was who was her father. The man stopped a minute as if thinking. “Ace Killian Frost, man of luxury and nobility. He has claimed you as his child. You will meet him later. First he wants you to get some clothes and the things you need for school.”The male said.

He took her to some odd stores she never seen or heard of. A few days later she was taken to orientation and was ready to start school and meet her father.

General History:
School History:none yet just joining.

82a7de90c2c0febc5a9ba30041e9ca96.jpg

Last edited:
  • Ah Seen It
Pandora Juliet
"I was born to be a vampire."

"He came to me in the night, knowing my desire."
Basics

ROLE:
Underling

CHARACTER NAME:
Pandora Juliet

NICKNAMES:
N/A

GENDER/ETHNICITY/AGE.CLASS:
Female Used to be caucasian human, now is Underling 119 Year 4

"I can still hear the laughter of my friends as we summoned the devil."
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
HEIGHT:
5' 10"

HAIR:
Darkest brown, almost black hair, which comes just a few inches past her shoulders

EYES:
Normally her eyes are a light purple color, as she craves blood or gets angry they turn into a darker purple

DISTINGUISHING MARKS:
Pandora has light freckles flickered across her entire face

GENERAL APPEARANCE:
Generally Pandora appears with dark clothes on, jackets, black skinny jeans. It compliments her complexion and brings out the freckles in her face. Every now and then she will splash some white in her wardrobe. Pandora stands quite tall and is incredibly bony skinny, it looks like she could break at any second as you can see every jut of bone coming out of the girl.

MAGIC ELEMENT:
Shadows/Darkness

EXTRA:
Theme song is Blow Your Mind by Dua Lipa and favorite color is white

"If you don't like the way I talk then why am I on your mind?"
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
ASPIRATIONS:
To become someone in the vampire world, have a name, a title, anything. In addition, find the vampire who changed her

HOBBIES/TALENTS:
Hobbies include writing, reading, and learning about history. Pandora is also a talented author and has a brilliant memory

INABILITIES:
Hand to had/Physical fighting, gardening/keeping things alive, and keeping friends

FEARS:
Being alone forever, never being truly accepted as a vampire (though she doesn't have it as bad as the Marked), loved ones dying

PERSONALITY:
Pandora is just a little to forward, she isn't afraid to speak her mind and let you know how she feels or how others may feel on a situation. She is an observer and likes to learn things about people, sometimes even picking up habits from other people. Pandora is nice, she isn't a mean girl by any chance. She does pretend to act confident and that she loves herself, but really she is scared of being hated and being alone. She is afraid that people won't like her, so it leads to her following the "it" crowd and making decisions she knows aren't the best.

"Tell me I have changed but I'm the same me..."
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
GENERAL HISTORY:

Pandora always loved the unknown, especially creatures of the night. Pandora and her friends used to make summoning circles and play with witchcraft, always trying to become something they simply were not. Pandora wanted to be something special, something different. She wanted to become someone with power, something creepy and beautiful. Pandora was obsessed with vampires and their lore. She would read about them all the time, learning the history. Although many stories conflicted with each other, Pandora could recite to her friends every factoid there was about vampires.

One night, as a dare, Pandora slept alone in the deep woods by her house. It was rumored that there was creatures who lurked about at night. This is where Pandora and her friends would often try to summon creatures as well. They never stayed too long though, secretly afraid of what they would find. It was that night that Pandora was sleeping alone in the woods that she woke to a mysterious man hovering over her, then a bite came down deep into her neck.

Pandora woke changed, changed into the creature she loved the most. A vampire.

SCHOOL HISTORY:
Pandora seeks to be in the "it" crowd and is mediocre popular. She is invited to all the parties and is known around school, but not much is really known about her and there seems to be a true lack of interest in her. She desires to become part of the Sister Society.
Don't forget to join discord

• Thank You
Reactions: AliceFalling
Role: Student
Character name: Bartholomew
Nicknames: some might call him "Bart" for short, but he doesn't like it
Ethnicity: Underling
Age/Class: 120 (Year 5)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height: 6 feet, 6 inches
Hair: Somewhat messy ginger hair, clearly has not been brushed in a while
Eyes: A light brown in color.
Distinguishing Marks: Always, always wears a heavy coat
General Appearance: Bartholomew is very tall and very skinny for his height. He's never seen without a coat or jacket, even in warm places, and doesn't look very strong at all. Even by vampire standards he's very pale. He usually wears soft white gloves, and has a somewhat round face with a peppering of freckles.
Magic Element: Air/Wind (though he isn't very proficient at it, and only knows one spell- a simple, brief blast of air in one direction)
Theme Song: Lead Astray in the Lost Woods

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations: To finally understand what it means to be a vampire, also to at least get decent grades
Hobbies/Talents: Bartholomew spends most of his free time reading (specifically, about nature, and extinct life). He's also quite good at sneaking- though this is mostly because of how he lived prior to entering Nightshade. He's also fond of writing, and regularly thinks of whole worlds and characters... only to dump them before writing a word about them because he has a new idea.
Inabilities: Bartholomew finds it very difficult to fully trust anyone, and is also very bad at climbing, nor can he run very long.
Fears: Hunters, the Sun, getting stuck in a tight space, venomous snakes
Personality: Bartholomew is very quiet and shy, and typically is not the one to start a conversation. On the outside, He seems quite soft and kind, and will usually accept if someone asks him for help. he rarely asks for help himself. On the inside, however, Bartholomew has trouble trusting others, and tends to dwell on anything bad that happens. If you ask Bartholomew, he would say the world is a dark place. His favorite color is orange.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Bartholomew was born into a rich and noble (non-vampire) family deep within a city. Living a relatively normal childhood. He had plenty of friends and close friendships with his family members. His education was nearly complete, it seemed that soon Bartholomew would have a comfortable and easy life ahead of him.
Then one night the young noble awoke in cold sweat. He felt lightheaded, it was especially dark out this night- the moon was blocked by dense cloud cover, but there was no wind. It was silent. Then Bartholomew felt an itch on his neck, and was alarmed to feel that it was bleeding.
looking into his mirror, he knew what had happened, he had been bitten by a vampire earlier that night- and that meant he would soon be a vampire as well. Vampires were greatly feared in his homeland, he'd heard the stories, once someone was a vampire, nearly everyone they knew would turn on them.
Bartholomew had always been somewhat nervous and easily frightened, so he was not taking any risks. He snuck out of his room and quietly made his way to the streets below. Ever since, he has been wandering from town to town under the cover of moonlight, stealing and foraging just enough to survive off of.
He wished to find a place where vampires are not feared.
He eventually found that place, Nightshade.

School History: Though Bartholomew has been at Nightshade for 4 years already, there isn't really anything notable about his time there other than diligent effort to keep his grades good. He that he doesn't seem to talk much- he hoped to be accepted by fellow vampires, but unfortunately just could not strike up the courage to start any meaningful conversations. He did have one friend, another underling, who graduated last year. He is rather worried about what he regards as 'his first year alone in quite a while'.

We will be starting once everyone has finshed their cs and I have fond photos of the school.

Role: Logistical support, homework helper, underling.

Character Name: Klara Nobel Maxis

NIcknames: Koko

Ethnicity: Underling, German

Age/Class: 121-122, year 6

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 172 cm

Hair: grey

Eyes: Blur

Distinguishing Marks: Slender body and witch-like face.

General Appearance:
B68RQGK.jpg

Magic Element: Air

Extra: N/A

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Aspirations:
-Graduate and get back into business.
-Attend a respectable institution in the mortal world.
-Achieve an executive position in her sire's mortal corporation.
-Get rid of the corporation's most threatening rivals.

Hobbies/Talents:
-If she is not reading or lurking around noble territory to catch them in distasteful acts, Klara is seen with a laptop checking her work outside of school.
-If there is something you need and you have the money for it, ask Klara as she can get it to you quickly and at a price below market.
-Klara is an excellent negotiator. She can handle the normal types of negotiations but can also get quite physical when it comes to 'aggressive negotiations'.
-Her extracurricular work at times requires her to have a certain level of self defense. As such, Klara has trained and mastered the technique of using pistols but is also well versed in super-natural fighting techniques especially with a knife. Klara can make magic once given a knife.
-Klara is an art collector and has a small collection of paintings she bought.
-Klara is quite a competent cook. She learns recipes quickly and can imitate the techniques of well known chefs with ease just by watching their videos.

Inabilities:
-Too detail oriented: Klara get become agitated very easily. She notices the smallest details in everything presented to her and if does not live up to her standards, she takes it as an insult regardless if such a mistake was intentional or not.
-Lack of empathy: Klara is a don't bullshit me type of person. She really dooesnt care about your problems and is helping you only because you have some sort of remote value to her.
-Endurance: Klara is unable to keep up a good fight for extended periods of time. This is because whenever she did have to fight in the past, she was always accompanied by a group of mercs she hired for the dangerous job and she let's them do all the monster work for her. She can hold up on her own yes, but the amount of time that she can do it is way below the average a vampire should be able to do.
-Klara cannot stand royalty as well as the current situation of how vampire society is run. She refuses to address them properly and this has led her into trouble quite a few times and as such, the sight of nobles is enough to make Klara very agitated. Her solution is to avoid all members of the nobility class at the academy and only interact with fellow underlings and the marked individuals.

Fears:
-The suppressive potential of the current vampire society.
-Being cut out of a deal
-Betrayal [Warning: Klara serves revene very cold]
-Wolves

Personality:
Klara is best described as an aggressive business woman. Making money and executing business operations is in her head everyday and she cares little of what the academy offers to her because in her eyes, it is all crap that will be of little utility to her in the future. Another reason Klara wants to get out of the academy quickly are the nobles. Klara hates nobles, she will roast then over a pit if she can but all in all, she hates them for the fact that they don't need to earn their titles and wealth. It is a simple matter of inheritance and relationship by blood and voila.

Klara is a firm believer in the concept of meritocracy. What one owns must be earned through hardworking. As such, Klara knows that one needs support to continue working hard. She openly offers her expertise and support to anyone who asks her only if she sees potential in them (in other words, they are a worthy investment).

Outside of her business oriented persona, Klara is a person who takes relaxation seriously and often to great extremes. What she does to accomplish this personal mandate is unknown as she does not talk about it but it does leave a dent in her bank account.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Little is known about Klara before she was bitten but in recorded vampire history she was bitten at the age of 22. Her sire is an powerful merchant in the vampire world and also an affluent member of the vampire Freemasonry. After adopting vampire culture and society as her own, Klara's sire immediately began to teach her the art of trade and she caught on quickly. By the mortal age of 54, Klara became one of her sire's most trusted and valuable assets and played a contributing role in organizing her sire's expansion into mortal society trade.

Due to her age and also lack of official business training, Klara was not immediately granted an executive position in the mortal wing of her sire's corporation but was allowed to be an intern. For the next few decades leading up to her admission into the academy, Klara worked in this company making quite a lot of money. She sold or managed the sales of anything from baby wipes to the rope that was used to hang Saddam Hussein. It was also during this time Klara encountered some of the dangers the mortal realm threw at her and so her sire gave her the training in handguns as well as hired a former Royal guardsmen to train her in some techniques of super-natural self defense.

After being mandatorily admitted to the academy, Klara has taken a step back from her involvement in her sire's business in the mortal realm but she does try to catch a sale whenever she could. Klara also maintains contact with her mortal suppliers and can get mortal goods quite easily and cheaply for clients who asks her.

School History: Klara is well known around the academy. Klara is known for her run ins and conflict with the noble class at the academy. Everyone basically knows how much she hates them but also applaud her ability to resist the temptation to maul one of them. She tends to avoid nobles entirely or go the opposite direction whenever one of them approach her. Forcing her to interact with nobles is something a teacher should never do as it will not produce any desirable results.

Klara is well liked by the people she help as her support is often life changing for anyone who receives it. She makes the best of the underlings and marked shine brighter in an act of defiance against the nobility class. She is really a peoples' person and is a known advocate for more fairness in vampire society.

Last edited: