No completed RP tag?

U

Ukei Kaito

Original poster
Been a hot minute since I've been on here, but enough about me.

Is there a completed RP tag or place to view completed RPs?

Hi! Welcome back :D

Do you mean like, to be able to search for roleplays that are completed in order to read them?

Some people may have personal lists in the showcasing section (like I do), but I don't believe we have anything searchable at the moment. We do have a thread for tag suggestions that you can propose this tag in! I know I'd snatch such a tag up. =D

Hi! Welcome back :D

Do you mean like, to be able to search for roleplays that are completed in order to read them?

Yeah.

Some people may have personal lists in the showcasing section (like I do), but I don't believe we have anything searchable at the moment. We do have a thread for tag suggestions that you can propose this tag in! I know I'd snatch such a tag up. =D

Seriously this place still doesn't have a completed RP section or even a tag? I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, so is there some other reason why this hasn't been implemented yet?

Seriously this place still doesn't have a completed RP section or even a tag? I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, so is there some other reason why this hasn't been implemented yet?
Actually, it was implemented in the past. We used to have a subforum for completed RPs, but it was removed. I don't recall the exact reason, but I believe it was removed due to lack of use.

If this is something you feel you need, I advise you follow the advice I gave before: please post it in the tag suggestion thread. This will help ensure the right person sees your request in a timely manner.

(also cos basically no-one ever finishes anything cos we're all notorious flakes)

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Jays
Actually, it was implemented in the past. We used to have a subforum for completed RPs, but it was removed. I don't recall the exact reason, but I believe it was removed due to lack of use.

If this is something you feel you need, I advise you follow the advice I gave before: please post it in the tag suggestion thread. This will help ensure the right person sees your request in a timely manner.

Affirmative.

(also cos basically no-one ever finishes anything cos we're all notorious flakes)

lol