Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Here's a challenge that's neither sensible nor particularly fun to partake.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO WRITE A SHORT STORY IN WHICH NO WORD CAN BE USED MORE THAN ONCE!

No length'd be specified. You may think that's easy if the story's like 1-2 sentences short, but a good story that's 1-2 sentences short is plenty difficult to come up with on its own.

So basically I'm putting you in a cage where the bars are super sharp blades. So you either try to make something happen in there or you wiggle through the bar and get yo everything trimmed to a bloody pulp.

GOOD LUCK!

(most likely nobody's gonna participate but hey I tried)

Two friends sat in a room, one said to the other, "Every Wonder why we're here."

"Biggest mystery of life Isn't it?" Came his reply.

"No, Idiot, I meant this room."

With Awkwardness, The duo continued sitting, an uncomfortable air blanketing them as they thought about their reason for being there. Neither finding words really conveying their situation that could explain anything easily.

(I did my best, not very good... but I tried)

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze and Jays
Their was used twice. Still amazing though. Nice job~ ☆ @RiddL

My turn. :0

There was once an orange frog named Jeffery. Jeff liked sitting in the well watching clouds. Had he ever decided to leave, hell would surely be waiting. "If only I could fly." So it did! Dummy hopped out and landed on a bird. Never seen him since. Some say they flew, others believe otherwise. Either way, it's gone. Dream, but don't trust winged creatures. Playing with them is dangerous.

Harder than expected. ×.×

• Love
Reactions: Jays
Carl eyed his safecracker keenly. They had five minutes to be out or alarms would alert every guard outside of their presence. Had he aligned himself with genius or not? Four, three...open! Pushing ahead, grabbing all contents within, he then turned clasping her neck with large, strong hands until breath and life fled. Dropping that lifeless body behind a beautifully ornate mahogany desk, only glinting moonlight on pearly white teeth showed before the notorious thief disappeared.

• Love
Reactions: Jays