Noodlin'

R

Reflex

Original poster
hhrghrgh

Last edited by a moderator:
The Quickshot
coffee_in_rain_by_kirokaze-d98qb8z.gif

Known for it's discretion, the Quickshot is a staple hole-in-the-wall for anyone looking to lose themselves for a night. Whether it's drink or company you're after, you'll find it here.

Short on funds? No problem, the staff accept all manner of payment; cash, goods, guns, secrets. Maybe even a more... physical trade, if you're willing. The bartender is especially soft on the ladies, but shhh, you didn't hear that from me~

imageedit_3_6107273541.png

• Welcome to my humble oneshot bar, folks! I've wanted to do this for a while, so you'll have to forgive my overly fancy coding for what's basically a collection of smut prompts.

As a quick overview of how this is intended to work, I'd first like to make clear that I'm not looking for anything long term! Unusual I know. If we end up really vibing and wanna keep going then great, I'm just not searching it out right now.

If you're still with me, check out the next tab to see if we're compatible writers and order yourself a drink!​

• ↠ Quality over quantity! I'll try and write what's needed for a scene and expect you to do the same, so there's no need to stress.

↠ If you need Ultimate Speed in a partner I'm not your best bet. Sometimes I can post a few times a day and sometimes I can't write for a week straight, it's a package deal I'm afraid. I'll do my best to stay at least somewhat consistent though!​

↠ I don't mind ghosting! If you lose interest and you're too nervous to say so, feel free to disappear with no warning. I sometimes do it too, huge baby I am, so it's only fair.

↠ Similarly, if you lose interest in your character specifically you can def let me know and we can fix it/try again. Nothing worse than getting a page into a roleplay and realizing you hate your own character.​

↠ I am but a simple lesbian, so FxF only for romance. Trans, intersex and fem-aligned nb folk included of course!

↠ We'll chat more about the spice privately ofc, but as a baseline I can top or bottom happily as long as I don't have to be a hard dom, 'cause I'm terrible at that. I'm comfy up to descriptive, but anything really filthy or using gross words I start to squick out. Abuse is a hard no and dubious consent is a soft no unless it's CNC or discussed properly beforehand!​

↠ I prefer roleplaying in PMs! I don't mind chatting on discord or something, but I'd like to keep all my actual writing on here.

• The Victorian

Fancy a tryst with a noblewoman in the back gardens, stairwell or laundry cupboard? This drink will get you there. Provided you're ready to suffer the consequences on the other end, when the hangover hits and your lover is hanged for seduction and moral degeneracy.
    Sweet Velvet
    Similar flavour to The Victorian but much, much sweeter and with a pleasantly long buzz. You'll remember your night a lot more fondly and likely elope to the countryside, never to drink again. Aside from the occasional glass of wine with your recently widowed companion, of course…

Kiss of Death

Blood red and silky smooth, this liqueur is best enjoyed in small quantities and immediately following a bite to the neck. Vampires are known for their stamina, after all. Better keep your strength up.

Double Vision

Ever get so wasted you see two of somebody? What if I told you it wasn't the alcohol…
    Scurvy

A harsh drink, but the hint of orange makes it a bit more palatable. You'll feel like a pirate captain toasting your captured rival right before ravishing them in your cabin.

YEEHAW

Literally just whiskey. Save a horse, ride cowgirl.​
    Sacrament

For when you wanna stay true to your faith but also like,,, c'mon, it's just a glass of wine. What's one glass of wine between you, a nun, and the slutty foreign lass that definitely hasn't been flirting with you since she arrived in town? Drink up!

Monster™

Not interested in alcohol but still wanna vibe? Consider some monster fuckin- I mean, Monster energy!​

The Quickshots

A swirling, shimmering neon blue and pink cocktail poured expertly into several shot glasses. Pairs well with a quick fuck in the alleyway out back as a tip to the bartender, if you're so inclined...

orig

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur at ipsum eget felis posuere feugiat. Donec commodo mollis magna nec egestas. Vestibulum venenatis augue vitae ligula auctor finibus. Phasellus facilisis lobortis consectetur. Proin laoreet feugiat urna, nec dapibus lorem dignissim id. Nam ac consequat quam. Aliquam eu dui id felis eleifend ultrices. Sed a finibus lorem, in tempus mi. Nulla dictum purus vitae leo auctor, sit amet volutpat ligula dignissim.
divider.png

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam at felis ligula. Nullam porttitor blandit mauris, a egestas velit volutpat quis. Mauris sit amet elit neque. Vivamus orci elit, accumsan eget odio et, porttitor aliquam ante. Donec enim nibh, ornare ac porttitor euismod, tincidunt eu metus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed faucibus lectus vitae quam laoreet, non varius turpis iaculis. Nullam mattis lorem et tortor dictum tempor. Proin eu suscipit nulla. Curabitur vehicula efficitur luctus. Nulla cursus eleifend massa, a pretium sem tristique sagittis.

• Imagine A Title Here

Morbi luctus purus eget elit pellentesque suscipit. Donec fermentum sodales tortor, eu ultrices tortor ultricies eget. Vestibulum porta iaculis arcu, quis sollicitudin nisl varius at. Curabitur nec condimentum metus, vel pulvinar velit. Integer maximus massa sed dui ornare accumsan. Etiam cursus iaculis velit, sit amet imperdiet est. Nulla vitae maximus orci. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam nec urna tristique, porttitor neque imperdiet, euismod metus. In pharetra scelerisque dictum. Sed nisi est, sagittis in facilisis quis, feugiat et metus. Cras varius laoreet diam, sed eleifend orci cursus at. Maecenas turpis lacus, elementum ut orci quis, bibendum blandit quam. Quisque eget odio tortor. Integer cursus porta sodales.

• Imagine A Title Here

Donec vitae sapien in elit porta ultrices. Vivamus lacinia eu quam et semper. Quisque pulvinar vulputate erat ac fringilla. Nunc non turpis leo. Mauris feugiat arcu eu pharetra imperdiet. Vestibulum mattis dui nibh. Aenean tristique metus tempus tincidunt aliquet. In dapibus scelerisque malesuada. Nunc luctus vitae sem eget egestas. Fusce blandit orci eu dapibus feugiat. Duis vitae nunc elit. Suspendisse ornare porttitor sollicitudin.

• Imagine A Title Here

Donec vitae sapien in elit porta ultrices. Vivamus lacinia eu quam et semper. Quisque pulvinar vulputate erat ac fringilla. Nunc non turpis leo. Mauris feugiat arcu eu pharetra imperdiet. Vestibulum mattis dui nibh. Aenean tristique metus tempus tincidunt aliquet. In dapibus scelerisque malesuada. Nunc luctus vitae sem eget egestas. Fusce blandit orci eu dapibus feugiat. Duis vitae nunc elit. Suspendisse ornare porttitor sollicitudin.

• Imagine A Title Here

(not certain but I believe the gif is by Yuuta Tayoi!)