1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
[warning]
6 Spots Open
[/warning]

[glow=white]"Rule Numero Uno: You run out of cards and you die. You run and you die. You try to escape and you die."

"Rule Numero Dos: There can only be one winner."

"Rule Numero Tres: The winner will leave with ten million dollars."

"Good luck!" [/glow]

• 10 random people wake up in a room with a table, 10 chairs, and a single deck of Uno cards. You're all wearing a strange bracelet that you can't seem to take off. A loudspeaker on the ceiling announces the rules of the game. Only one person can leave alive, but they'll be filthy rich when they do.

It doesn't matter if you don't know how to play. It doesn't matter if you're a child, or an old man. Once you're here, you have to play. The only alternative is death.

Can you become Numero Uno?

• Played by Dramatic Karma

17 years old

valentia___day__6_by_angelganev-dbc88g5.png

• Played by LuckycoolHawk9

25 years old

Messy-Brushed-Up-Hair-with-Light-Beard.jpg

• Played by Zodiac

19 years old

large.jpg

• Played by Shiki

20 years old

e99383ba-6e6c-4834-8136-19babd7b0143-jpeg.166411

• Coming Soon​

• Coming Soon​

• Coming Soon​

• Coming Soon​

• Coming Soon​

• Coming Soon​

• This is kind of like reverse-Uno, in a way. In normal Uno, the person who runs out of cards first wins, and then each subsequent person who runs out of cards gets 2nd place, 3rd place, and so on. However, in this case, you're trying to keep as many cards as you can, because once you run out of cards, you die. In that way, when you use plus twos and similar cards, you actually are hurting your own chances of winning, and increasing another person's chances of winning, because you're losing a card and another person is getting two more cards.​
    • You do not have to know how to play Uno in order to roleplay. Just create a character that doesn't know how to play! However, don't expect the other characters to hand-hold you through the game. Remember, this is a death game, and helping the competition means you're less likely to leave alive.​
    • Because of the nature of this roleplay involving taking turns in a card game, replies are allowed to be as short as two well-thought out and developed sentences. However, when interesting events happen, such as the death of another player, you are expected to write at least a well-developed paragraph. More is greatly encouraged.​
    • Speaking of turns, the turn order will be decided based on the order you sign up. You may only write a post when it's your turn, or after a death or other major event. Reverse cards and skips not only affect your turn in the card game, but also in your posting order.​
    • Starting decks and cards drawn will be decided using Random.org. A list of what number means what card is in the next tab. Yes, I know there are multiple cards of each type in a deck, but to simplify the game I'm not dealing with that variable. We will pretend that is not the case.​
    • The actual rules of the card game, because they vary depending on play style, can be argued during the roleplay.​
    • Technically, you do have to have a very small bio, but I don't count it as a bio since all you need is a picture and a first and last name. You may use any kind of art style you want for your face-claim, including real life.​
    • We will begin when we have ten total characters.​
    • Characters will die. No exceptions, other than the winner of the game. When your character dies, you can still watch the roleplay and if you want you can comment OOC on plot developments, but there is no joining back into the game. Unless someone quits mid-way through, in which case you may be able to join back in using their character.​
    • If you have to leave the roleplay suddenly, at least do us the favor of killing off your character. Say they couldn't take the mental strain anymore, and tried to escape/run, essentially making whoever is controlling the game kill them.​
    • Only I can decide that a character dies, unless they ran out of cards. If they run/try to escape, I will write the scene of their death. If you run out of cards, please write your own death scene. Thank you.​
    • The bracelets that everyone is wearing essentially kill the wearer when triggered via remote control by sending a lethal poison that stops the heart into the blood stream. So, when your character dies, they'll basically feel a little poke from their bracelet, and then they'll start experiencing symptoms of a heart attack until they die.​
    • I haven't done a group roleplay in forever, so I might be a bit rusty.​
    • If I forgot anything or am missing something major, let me know! I'll add it.​

• Step 1: Go to Random.org.
    Step 2: Generate a number between 0 and 14. 0 through 9 are equivalent to their corresponding numbers. 10 is a skip. 11 is a reverse. 12 is a +2 card. 13 is a wild. 14 is a +4 wild card.
    Step 3: If you got a 0 through 12 in Step 1, generate a number between 1 and 4. 1 is a red card. 2 is a yellow card. 3 is a green card. 4 is a blue card.

Last edited:
Well, this looks good.

Brief Bio ahoy.

( Random google Image)

Name: Zale Andrews ( About 25)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Dramatic Karma
Great! I'll add you to the character list ASAP. :)

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
This sounds like fun but I just don't have the time...I will definitely check to read it thought.

Awesome idea!

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Thanks! Please do let us know if you get more free-time, if signups are still open. :)

Reactions: Arwen
I'm interested!! Here's my character:

large.jpg

Name:
Annie Lynn

Perfect! I'll add her right away. :)

Just FYI, we're still looking. :)

This seems like fun! Count me in!
E99383BA-6E6C-4834-8136-19BABD7B0143.jpeg
(Thanks, Google!)
Name: Rebecca McKinsey

Haha, great! Also, why do people keep on posting their character's ages? I don't have that in the form. e.e

Oh well, pfft. I guess I'll add it since everyone's doing it. :P

Reactions: Shiki