Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

Did we lose interest? There hasn't been much happening here anymore.

I'd like to post, but I also wanna give @Iceydaze a chance to post too, since they have characters at the table too?

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
I hate when I don't get alerted. Thanks for the tag ~ I was gonna try and 0have Ria try to save her but at the same time I won't be able to post until maybe Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. If you guys want to post. Feel free to post~

• Thank You
Geese are scary lol.

• Love
So who is all active still in the RP character-wise? I want to make someone who I can mesh with the others, just want to make sure which characters are active.

Tiresias is still active.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Hmm, we haven't gotten any kind of response from a few people so far.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: AshenAngel
  • Thank You
Alright, @ScarletNova I do believe the group helping out your new character is waiting on a response from you. If a post here didn't pull people out of the shadows, a post in the IC might do the trick.
I know. I was waiting to see who was still around and how many people we had. But I can move on anyway and post.

I took your like of my post as a sign that you were here, but thanks.

Posted for Ria. Can't think of anything for Kai yet but when I do, I'll post him up as well. I'm happy they finally split up though. Maybe Kai will have more chances to learn to be more accepting without Ria around. Or go nuts and get himself killed. Who knows~ >.>

Oh sorry! I wantwa getting notifications for this. Although maybe we should move a few days ahead. Speed things along

Posted for Ria. Can't think of anything for Kai yet but when I do, I'll post him up as well. I'm happy they finally split up though. Maybe Kai will have more chances to learn to be more accepting without Ria around. Or go nuts and get himself killed. Who knows~ >.>
Totally get what you mean.

Oh sorry! I wantwa getting notifications for this. Although maybe we should move a few days ahead. Speed things along
I do plan to move on to other days, though I've been waiting for some posts and to see who is still here. It's been pretty quiet lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze
Gonna be making two new characters for this because I can't decide which one to make XD

Should be up by tonight or tomorrow.