Of Magic and Moonlight OOC

At first, I thought about playing on Kai's hunger or letting him get manipulated by any of the more devious characters.

Because the dude has been in denial forever and needs to get over it.

But then theres no quicker way for him to get himself killed than by doing that. Even if I'm fine with character death, he just got here. xD

As for Ria. I'm not to clear with her. Shes such an easy target but just as good of a friend.

At first, I thought about playing on Kai's hunger or letting him get manipulated by any of the more devious characters.

Because the dude has been in denial forever and needs to get over it.

But then theres no quicker way for him to get himself killed than by doing that. Even if I'm fine with character death, he just got here. xD

As for Ria. I'm not to clear with her. Shes such an easy target but just as good of a friend.
Considering we don't have a lot of characters left, I don't think we should kill anyone off yet anyway. For Ria, I figured she'd eventually become a good friend to Claudia. I planned to use Luna to get to everyone honestly, but for you specifically, I thought she'd bug Kai a lot since he doesn't like demons.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
@Tarieles, @Iceydaze, @Canadian Cat, @AshenAngel

I think it might be time to just call it quits on this one, what do you all think? We lost a lot of people and it doesn't seem that just a few characters really fits for this rp. We could either just stop or maybe try to restart if anyone is still interested in this idea. I'll do whatever you guys want.

I might have to go with calling it quits. I haven't been in the best mindset to play Kai for some reason. Being a stubborn hippo is more challenging than I expected it to be.

In the end he becomes more tsun than anything.

But I'm willing to try though if you wanna continue. I still have Ria~

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Well, it's been a week since I asked and I only got a response from two so far. So, unfortunately, I think it's time to officially call it quits. I don't think we have enough people to continue along and frankly I just could never come up with many ideas for this one. Perhaps I will bring it back some time in the future.

I enjoyed rping with you all and totally feel free to join me again some time for any other rp or if you just want to chat some time.