On the search again for RP partners.

S

Sekushiii

Original poster
Hello fellow RP Partners,

I am currently on the search for RP Partners again.

As far as my rules, I know people aren't necessarily that interested in reading paragraph after paragraph so I will keep it short and simple.

-Please at least a paragraph per post, I understand writer's block but I can't seem to keep with an RP, creativity wise, if I don't have a consistent paragraph or more to go off of.

-I like planning the RP with my partner so we can bounce our ideas off each other.

-18+ partners only please ^_^ nothing against anyone else, I just feel more comfortable with 18+ especially if romance is involved in the story.

If you have any questions or want to RP please feel free to message me.

Here is my list of current cravings:

Anything medieval really

Princess x Knight

Game of Thrones (Fandom)

Dragon Age (Fandom)

Walking Dead (Fandom)

Prince x Commoner

Princess x Commoner

Forbidden love

Mercenary

Horror

Supernatural (Fandom)

Vampire, etc...

Anything survival

A good walking dead theme

Plane crash

Zombie apocalypse

End of the world some other way

Etc..

Real life situations

Modern day fairytale
Murder Mystery type
Superhero type (I'm still new to this type so bear with me)

I'm sure there's more I will add later, feel free to send me an idea as well if you have one ^_^

Here are a few plots I had in mind, I kept them short and sweet so we could add to them or take away together:

Plot 1

Vampire x Human

The vampire race had once ruled over humans but the human spirit seemed to eventually outdo them, deciding they no longer wanted to be the victim the human race nearly put the vampires into extinction. Many went into hiding around the world, some among other humans, some further into places most wouldn't go. The most powerful of them; however, went into hiding in plain sight. Taking over cities as major influences and holding stake in the top businesses. This would take place in a modern day setting in New York, Muse A would be the vampire and Muse B would be human thrown into the vampire world. I have so many different possibilities for this plot line.

Plot 2

Survival. Zombie Apocalypse.

On a small island, before only inhabited by locals, there lies a new research facility. Built to hold top government secrets and holds the key to many diseases as well as their cure. The locals are unhappy about the new research facility and it only seems to get worse as they quickly find that their dead start coming to life and blame the new research facility. My character would be a new scientist but your character would be up to you.

Plot 3

Medieval. Fantasy.

I have a few ideas and plot lines for this one,
one could be more of a magical one with a King Arthur feel, there's a magical sword that could save a kingdom in peril
another being a future Queen betrayed by her betrothed, her kingdom overthrown and she wants to exact revenge
and another being a simple arranged marriage with a plethora of possibilities.

Plot 4

Present day. Fairy tale with a twist.

My character comes upon a book in her grandmother's things that upon curiousity she opens and finds herself thrown into a fantasy world that she quickly discovers is an awful lot like a fairy tale she read when she was younger. Your character is open to any of the old fairy tales you can think of
I have an idea for a beauty and the beast twist on this one as well.

Plot 5

Fantasy with a sort of undead type feel

In the world of death, a kingdom called Nilheim arrises, this kingdom is full of ghousts, ghouls, zombie and so on so forth, with a King, character B, that finds himself lonely he sends his colleagues out to arise a Princess of old time that was said to pass at a young age with unspoken beauty. Thinking this would be a perfect specimen for Queen he wants to claim her as his own.

Plot 6

Ninja with an addition of powerful beings

A ninja princess sworn to her duty as the keeper of a powerful sword finds herself at the fight before the told end of the world. Powerful beings come into her life to help against the fight of the end of the world. This one is up for discussion and work and the character is up to you.

Reactions: TheChronicler
I also have a plot that I'm in the beginning of thinking up that has a seven Deadly sins.. underworld.. more grim feel to it.

I'm loving the vampire and zombie rp plots. I have a plot for both as well, if you'd like to hear them :3

I could do a mercenary pairing in a medieval fantasy world.

I'd really like to do a medieval arranged marriage rp 😁

hello~

i would be very interested in doing something related to game of thrones or supernatural. or even a pairing of a vampire and a human if any of those currently interest you?

hello~

i would be very interested in doing something related to game of thrones or supernatural. or even a pairing of a vampire and a human if any of those currently interest you?
Game of Thrones or Supernatural would interest me ^_^ shoot me a message! My page is still not letting me initiate conversations for some reason.

Reactions: Blood and tascha
i unfortunately can't seem to do it either? let me check with a mod and get back to you.

Hey, I'm interested in the vampire roleplay. I was looking and we could possible turn it into princess x commoner? If not, then I'm totally down with the present day in New York. We could even just two separate roleplays with a vampire princess / prince x commoner and just vampire x human in present day. Let me know, for some reason it won't let me send you a message.