On Wednesdays We Wear Black

L

Lizzie B.

Original poster
Yes, I might've just got done watching American Horror Story. lol But anyways, on to the introduction!!

So, I am a new member to the site but not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 12 years and was introduced to forum roleplaying about 10 years ago by a former friend. I have been hooked ever since to forum roleplaying and I quite enjoy it very much so. I also love to roleplay. Like, love it! I have been a part of various forum sites, some that have shut down now but others that are still active but I want to explore other areas and be challenged as a writer so here I am. Now, as I have been a part of many, many roleplays of different genres, I tend to enjoy Modern, Medieval, Historical, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Romance and Light Fantasy the most. I do not do anything with heavy Fantasy or Sci-Fi elements. Sorry. I also write as both genders despite my real life gender. I do not care if you are male or female, just write whoever your heart desires.

I hope to make tons of friends here along with partners!! I tend to be pretty polite, kind, respectful and even caring along with patient despite my username. I even like to code sometimes but is pretty basic at it and want to learn more. So, coders are also welcomed.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or whatever just voice them below. :) Cannot wait to delve further into this site and get to know some writing partners!!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lizzie! We hope you have a wonderful time and feel free to reach out to staff with any questions!

Reactions: Lizzie B.
Welcome to Iwaku, Lizzie! We hope you have a wonderful time and feel free to reach out to staff with any questions!
Thank you so much and I will be sure to do so!! Also, love your avi. It's so cute. ♥

Welcome to the site!
I write as both genders a lot too, it really all depends on the character for me. I too started roleplaying a long time ago but I found Iwaku pretty early on! It's crazy to still see that my very first RP site, Gaia, is still alive. Lots of things die but I guess my shame carries on!

Anyway, I hope you're liking the site so far. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

• Love
Welcome to the site!
I write as both genders a lot too, it really all depends on the character for me. I too started roleplaying a long time ago but I found Iwaku pretty early on! It's crazy to still see that my very first RP site, Gaia, is still alive. Lots of things die but I guess my shame carries on!

Anyway, I hope you're liking the site so far. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
Thanks for the welcome!

Wait, Gaia is still alive and kicking?! I was on there a while back and it had a really good community back then. Surprising to hear that though.

I am, actually!! Just have to get a partner search thread up and browse around the forums to get started. But other than that, if I do have any questions or concerns then I won't hesitate to voice them!! c:

Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome!

Wait, Gaia is still alive and kicking?! I was on there a while back and it had a really good community back then. Surprising to hear that though.

I am, actually!! Just have to get a partner search thread up and browse around the forums to get started. But other than that, if I do have any questions or concerns then I won't hesitate to voice them!! c:
That was my response too! Crazy, right? I don't know how the rp scene is but I've heard that the art scene on Gaia is really humming.

I wish you lots of luck in your search :)

• Thank You
Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome!

That was my response too! Crazy, right? I don't know how to rp scene is but I've heard that the art scene on Gaia is really humming.

I wish you lots of luck in your search :)
I actually logged back in because I was curious and saw that it is still active!! How nice. c:

Thanks! Already have two potential partners.

The title of this thread intrigued me. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you're liking it here so far.

@MaryGold
Hm, I wonder why. *eyes all the black surrounding your profile* lol I am liking it here so far. c: Thanks.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold