POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Hey all, hows it going?

Hope you're having a great October!

200.gif

Solar Eclipse today!

I get my tattoo tomorrow and a new iPad!

Ate some pound cake. Got some posts out. Got a new idea for a fanfic.

The trees have finally turned. It's a beautifully drizzly damp day with the tress such splendid colors of red, orange & yellow. Golden autumn has come home.

got a 25% pay raise this month.. and don't know why they paid me more nor if it keeps up, but it is nice

and No, it is not the "end of year bonus" that one I got with at the start of December

Felt a spark of creativity for the first time in a while, and managed to turn out four paintings approximately postcard sized. First time I've really painted since approximately March 2023. It felt nice to just explore the aesthetics I felt compelled to do. Working on something productively instead of becoming down due to boredom.

Getting to hang out with my dog all day. 💗
Nice, big, pot of homemade veggie soup for a chilly day. 💕

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
...Finally coming out of depressive funks.

I got my favorite girl scout cookies?

Hi all, hope you're doing well. Don't forget to wear green a week from today :P

Good thing about today is that I have the day off.

A POSITIVITY THREAD? I AM HERE FOR IT. Humans can focus on negatives so much, which valid, but OMFG I love that there's a call to RECOGNIZE AND REMEMBER THE POSITIVE, TOO. My positive today is DISCOVERING THIS THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's also sunny out, I just had lunch, I have a candle burning, I feel good!

Huzzah for patient roleplay partners! :'3
You guys rock! Thank you!
Getting back into the swing of things, once more!
Even though I take SO LONG to reply sometimes, I'm still really, really, enjoying our roleplays! 💗

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sele and Lyrikai
I got my marigold seeds. :D

A relaxing day off.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sele
This thread is 10 years old!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: sele
Got a big-ass glass of tasty orange juice. Starting the day off good. :)

I decided to check back in on this site after god knows how many years i've been gone again and see I have a fancy spanking new tag saying i'm old as dirt on it. Also that my icon on this site has preserved a long lost art piece done by a long lost artist friend of mine, Mochafish.