POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Another stress has been relieved for the immediate future. I hope this tend keeps going.

In 4 minutes before midnight!

Got most of my homework done on time if not early today! Was pleasantly surprised by the lack shenanigans I had to put up with, and was gifted an awesome new game. Today was a good day :3.

Today this thread is four years old. What started as a one month challenge has persisted this long. This makes me happy.

:cake:

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun and Joan
James McAvoy is playing Bill in It part II, and now I can't wait for it to come out.

My professor is letting me turn in my paper on Friday instead of today

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Went to bed basically hating the drawing I did. I wake up this morning and I love it. You really do need to take a step back from your work as an artist. xD

Reactions: Dusk
My wound is on the mend. It has been a rough couple of weeks back and forth to the hospital but I see relief in sight.

• Love
I didn't absolutely bomb my korean final :D

I'm so nervous, but I'm excited too. Tomorrow is the inspection of the house, and if everything goes well were only one major potential roadblock away! Only 26 more days until we move if everything goes well. I can't wait!

• Love
Reactions: Joan and Spekkun
I just noticed Diana's avatar is Littlefinger, which was Jorick's previous avatar.

For some reason I find this hilarious.

• Haha
I just noticed Diana's avatar is Littlefinger, which was Jorick's previous avatar.

For some reason I find this hilarious.
Astaroth has the same avatar, and Wolk has it on Discord (not sure about on here).

I think I saved my paint brush. A rogue brush was found the other day with its bristles as hard as rock. I soaked it in soap and water for a day and have been picking bits of what I believe to be glue out of its bristles. It is nowhere near fluffy but it is making a pretty good recovery. I keep a tight leash on my brushes, I don't know how this guy got away for so long.

We got a puppy! She's a bit of a handful right now due to not being socialized, or exercised properly. She's as cute as can be though, and extremely smart. Hoping training won't take all that long with her.

• Love
Reactions: SerpentJournal
Ever get those days when you're just thankful for your friends? Probably one of the best things of having friends working in the med field is listening to them complain about pain or illness while using very specific terms. A status notification popped of "SCIATIC NERVE PAIN". So I have to have google up constantly to understand what's going on. It's just kind of funny.

Just to add, they find this funny too. I'm not being cold-hearted, I swear. ;_;

Like when I got a touch of a flu and they were all like "Don't you mean influenza?" *over-exaggerated judging face*

Last edited by a moderator:
A highschool kid ran over the carpet and tripped, spilling ice everywhere lol... This happened a few days ago, but it was great.

Today I has my paycheck, and no energy for errands so I'm gonna sleep ALL day cause I can.

My bf has a job, his ID and ss card.... He's no longer illegal! :)

Lots of good things... Including I might get to move to cottonwood apartments this month, a much better location.

Nothing in particular, I'm just very happy today. I hope everyone else is too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Shiri and Joan
Hubby and I went out to dinner without our kids for the first time years. We really need to do that more often.

I have a stressful job, but yesterday someone called and gushed about how I was able to find the blood-lab report that wasn't sent through the proper channels and made it so she didn't have to choose between delaying a trip and going without her clozapine. I remember the day it happened, too: everyone was overloaded with work and I had to keep jumping between stations. Positive recognition is weird, but sometimes stress is good stress.

• Love