3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Well....I can say that that was the last thing I expected.

@neobendium
@jlew265
@Lulunopia
@Paz
@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу

K sooooo like we gunna go with MONDAY OCT 15TH as next GM postie k? Hopefully this is enough time to get err'body at least one postie in. But like before then there may be a reactionary GM postie if need be too k? But like I think for the most part the BS Boardroom may do the job^^

And like we mess around and make jokes but srsly it's not favouritism with Ada. It's just out of all charries she has the best leadership qualities in our opinion k^^

And like for Euler and Basil just say HOW and WHERE they stare/inspect at the bodies then in BS Boardroom (BSB from now on k^^) you'll get a postie of what you see.

For Shilo and Bella, we will just Move Along with the rest. But like they gunna have bloodied paws @@!! Eeeeeeeewwwwww...

But yayuh!! Loving the posties we all put in^^ Thanks ya!!

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
@neobendium
@jlew265
@Lulunopia
@Paz
@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу

K sooooo like we gunna go with MONDAY OCT 15TH as next GM postie k? Hopefully this is enough time to get err'body at least one postie in. But like before then there may be a reactionary GM postie if need be too k? But like I think for the most part the BS Boardroom may do the job^^

And like we mess around and make jokes but srsly it's not favouritism with Ada. It's just out of all charries she has the best leadership qualities in our opinion k^^

And like for Euler and Basil just say HOW and WHERE they stare/inspect at the bodies then in BS Boardroom (BSB from now on k^^) you'll get a postie of what you see.

For Shilo and Bella, we will just Move Along with the rest. But like they gunna have bloodied paws @@!! Eeeeeeeewwwwww...

I'm glad it's not favoritism. I was gonna say something if it escalated....but I'm glad it didn't ^.^"

Will there be any write-ups from the GMs like last time to include in our posts?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@neobendium
@jlew265
@Lulunopia
@Paz
@ѕσмєвσ∂у~α¢тυαℓℓу

I'm glad it's not favoritism. I was gonna say something if it escalated....but I'm glad it didn't ^.^"

Will there be any write-ups from the GMs like last time to include in our posts?
Agreed. Impressed with the calibre of posts. Well done.

And as for write-ups for Ada too? Yes, but just hold off for now. We will wait till we see if we can get others to post in the IC first. But you should expect yours around Tues the 9th. Even then yours may be open to change depending on the other characters reaction.

K and like don't get too hung up on the BSB insight posties. If you feel like ya gots a post go for it. But like if it is vital to hold off then like we will let ya knows k^^

• Useful
Reactions: noodle
Wow you guys actually thought my write up was good? XD It felt pretty subpar in my opinion...

And....yeah, definitely glad I got Basil away from that shizzle dizzle.

And I definitely agree that Ada is the best one for leadership here. Basil probably couldn't even lead a sheep if he was put up to it.

Wow you guys actually thought my write up was good? XD It felt pretty subpar in my opinion...

And....yeah, definitely glad I got Basil away from that shizzle dizzle.

And I definitely agree that Ada is the best one for leadership here. Basil probably couldn't even lead a sheep if he was put up to it.
Yeah, of course we thought it was good- because it was. If you thought that was 'subpar', then I can't wait to see what's coming in the future.

Oh god, I feel like I just accidently placed a very high standard on myself.

But thanks for the compliments! Especially since I was expecting some dissapointment from it.

Oh god, I feel like I just accidently placed a very high standard on myself.

But thanks for the compliments! Especially since I was expecting some dissapointment from it.
Umm. Yeah. Yeah you did.

Now for your next postie I want not only better but I want citations, footnotes and of course, a full bibliography. 3 current references will be requested as will a criminal check. A letter of recommendation would be optional but greatly increase your chance of success.

Good luck and cannot wait for your next postie~^^!!

Umm. Yeah. Yeah you did.

Now for your next postie I want not only better but I want citations, footnotes and of course, a full bibliography. 3 current references will be requested as will a criminal check. A letter of recommendation would be optional but greatly increase your chance of success.

Good luck and cannot wait for your next postie~^^!!

Yes, of course. I'll get right on it! *runs away screaming*

Happy Eat Turkey 🦃 Day From 🍁Canadoodles!🍁 Muh Eaguh Beavuhs!!

Beaver-Thumbnail.gif

K soooooooo looks like no one wanted to postie up yet so Boo will do up a postie tmrw then k? Gobble~GOBBBLE!!! :3333

Most likely just gunna set the scene at the South stairwell. Right k soooo like any requests for Boo to describe^^

• Love
Reactions: Meringue and noodle

Beaver-Thumbnail.gif

K soooooooo looks like no one wanted to postie up yet so Boo will do up a postie tmrw then k? Gobble~GOBBBLE!!! :3333

Most likely just gunna set the scene at the South stairwell. Right k soooo like any requests for Boo to describe^^
I was waiting for Tuesday's write-up lol

I got no requests, but I can't wait to see your post!

• Bucket of Rainbows
>.> <.<
Describe OTHERS

Beaver-Thumbnail.gif

Oh yeah.. K well was mostly hoping anyone else who hasn't posted yet would but anyways... Boo postie delayed cuz Boo go eat Turkey!! >:]]]

>.> <.<
Describe OTHERS
Described.

latest

• Love
Reactions: noodle

Beaver-Thumbnail.gif

Oh yeah.. K well was mostly hoping anyone else who hasn't posted yet would but anyways... Boo postie delayed cuz Boo go eat Turkey!! >:]]]

>.> <.<
Describe OTHERS
Described.

latest
How terrifying.

• Bucket of Rainbows

Beaver-Thumbnail.gif

>.> <.<
Describe OTHERS
Described.

latest
How terrifying.

Yeah iknorite!!!

Want Boo to describe the fight~fight~FIGHT!! in the stairwell vs. Agent 94?!

Fo'reals now.

japan-cute-mascots.jpg

And round one goes to...

Naw fuuuuuuuu--

hD8DA3FD6

k for serious now...

@jlew265 @neobendium just double checking:

When Basil and Ada used BCT did they message only the Panther or did your charries 'broadcast' to err'body else?