3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
@DeFier uh.....I think you posted in the wrong thread, friend. ;)

IKR!!! Thanks for letting her know what a goofy girlie she is^^

Here let me help... @DeFier stop being such a goofy girlie, you goofy girlie!!

What a goofy girlie...

;PPP

• Haha
  • Spicy
Reactions: DeFier and noodle
IKR!!! Thanks for letting her know what a goofy girlie she is^^

Here let me help... @DeFier stop being such a goofy girlie, you goofy girlie!!

What a goofy girlie...

;PPP

You little shit. I knew you were waiting to pounce on me once I screwed up here...

But @neobendium thanks for letting me know.
Yeah~yeah. Not the first time and defo not the last^^

Dun know wut up witchu. U usually a bitch more careful :333

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DeFier
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom @DeFier Sorry for being so quiet been working on keeping my RP alive as well as trying to figure out what to do with Bella.
All goods^^

Just nice to hear err'body hop on in and say HI!! everyso and like just let us know where ya at k ;D

But fo'sho just do one up when ya ready k

Reactions: Lulunopia
Sorry for the short post! It's all I could think up. Hope it's okay cause it's not my best work but I think it's okay and gets everything across.
Dude, it's great! :D

Sorry for the short post! It's all I could think up. Hope it's okay cause it's not my best work but I think it's okay and gets everything across.
Short? Naw man! That is like more than what we require, in fact like I think that's how much daFie prefers to write^^

And like yeah~yeah I really liked it too! Like there's description, tension, action, reaction, interaction, enacting things, moving things along, gots others involved and gets them things to do to get involved! YAYUH!!^^ Rainbows to the Face fo'sho!!^^!!

Keep it going err'body!!

Short? Naw man! That is like more than what we require, in fact like I think that's how much daFie prefers to write^^

And like yeah~yeah I really liked it too! Like there's description, tension, action, reaction, interaction, enacting things, moving things along, gots others involved and gets them things to do to get involved! YAYUH!!^^ Rainbows to the Face fo'sho!!^^!!

Keep it going err'body!!

Well said and agree with 98% of what you said. The other 2% makes me feel like I need a shot of tequila to numb my brain.

But other than that.... Really impressed with what we are all building up here!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hola! I' still alive and I'l have an IC post soons!

Also, a bit off topic, but I'm really proud iof myself so I want to share: My AP Literature (a college course in high school kind of deal) graded one of my essays for the book "Their Eyes Were Watching God", and she gave me a 7.5 out of 9 and said my writing was beautiful! ^0^

Hola! I' still alive and I'l have an IC post soons!

Also, a bit off topic, but I'm really proud iof myself so I want to share: My AP Literature (a college course in high school kind of deal) graded one of my essays for the book "Their Eyes Were Watching God", and she gave me a 7.5 out of 9 and said my writing was beautiful! ^0^
Yays!! And Sooooooo awesomes to hear ya killin it!! Congrats!! :rainbow:

K so just be mindful of daFie though. She has a drinking problem...

~edz~ But for serious now...

Just did a search and read synopsis and some dicussions about that book. Man. We did Kate Chopin's The Awakening and like good novel and commentary but the novel you did looks waaaaaay more impactful to me. Wow. Congrats!! :]]]]]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Quetzalcoatl
My second post is officially complete! And an entire day early! :D So, I’m totally not a major procrastinator.
K n awesomes!!^^

Gunna do a better read of it tmrw cuz Boo is partying right now k ;D but like thank ya sooooooooh much for getting postie in before GM postie! YAYUH!!

~edz~ looking good bruh! I don't know how you guys came up with the 'mechanical' monster but we'll just roll with it. But loving the whole teamwork thingie ya gots going on! ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: DeFier
Okay peeps! Boomer is gonna do the GM postie today. Later this week, after a few of you post then I'll toss in a reactionary post.
Yeah~yeah! I'mma be a few more hours till done, but like most likely postie up after dinner k~^^!!

Kk~!! So the Boo Girlie just postied up!! Any questions, clarifications and stuffs just go on and ask away k ;DDDDD

Now time to go feed the BOO!! >:]]]]

~edz~ oh and I just went on as if Bella was Tapping to someone other than Jaycie cuz Bella can't broadcast her BCT :[

Last edited:
OHSHIT

um.....so is the polar bear still up? Can Ada Tap to him?