3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Hey, Is this RP still open, I'd love to join

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom so.....the BS Boardroom link seems to be broken? That, or the thing is gone completely. "^.^ that's where we were supposed to do the writing of Step 3, correct?
Yes correct.

So the link is fixed but if anyone finds any other funky errors do let us know and we'll deal with it.

@NoobALERT

This is DaFie. I am Co-GM of this RP.

Thank you for your interest. Yes, this RP is still open, however, if you are new to RP then this RP may not be for you. The format is not of the norm and requires a lot of writing and at high quality. The Bio write-up format also requires experienced RPers as the Bio portion of the Character Sheet is not of the norm.

I'm not trying to sound like a snob but I do not believe that this style of RP is open to novice level RPers.

We will give you a shot. The GM of this RP Boo Girlie BoomBoom says that if you have a writing sample we can start you off there. Preferrably an In-Character sample, but if you never RPed before then you may not have one. The sample is necessary but it is secondary to the maturity level and experience of interaction needed for this RP. Please do not take that as a veiled insult nor a sneer. I just state it as I see it.[/hr]

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom so.....the BS Boardroom link seems to be broken? That, or the thing is gone completely. "^.^ that's where we were supposed to do the writing of Step 3, correct?
Yes correct.

So the link is fixed but if anyone finds any funky errors do let us know and we'll deal with it.

@NoobALERT

This is DaFie. I am Co-GM of this RP.

Thank you for your interest. Yes, this RP is still open, however, if you are new to RP then this RP may not be for you. The format is not of the norm and requires a lot of writing and at high quality. The Bio write-up format also requires experienced RPers as the Bio portion of the Character Sheet is not of the norm.

I'm not trying to sound like a snob but I do not believe that this style of RP is open to novice level RPers.

We will give you a shot. The GM of this RP Boo Girlie BoomBoom says that if you have a writing sample we can start you off there. Preferrably an In-Character sample, but if you never RPed before then you may not have one. The sample is necessary but it is secondary to the maturity level and experience of interaction needed for this RP. Please do not take that as a veiled insult nor a sneer. I just state it as I see it.[/hr]

It's okay I understand, I'll look somewhere else

Don't worry you don't sound like a snob :)

• Bucket of Rainbows

Thank you for understanding and please don't think others in this site will deter you so quickly. This RP is just strangely complex. But do know that there are many good people here willing to help.

Good luck on your search and if you are into group RPs then please do check this area.

<~<★>~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

This is Boo!! Welcome to Iwaku!! ;DD

K sooooo like yeah this RP is set up weird n advanced n the world is like BOOM! too. Its cuz like I wanted to do sumpin different for once ^^; And so like yeah don't give up your search and good luck k ;DD

And yeah don't worry about daFie. Shes not a snob. Shes actually really nice and really smart. Shes just a little bitch grumpsies sometimes is all :3333~

Last edited:
Reactions: WickedWitch

Thank you for understanding and please don't think others in this site will deter you so quickly. This RP is just strangely complex. But do know that there are many good people here willing to help.

Good luck on your search and if you are into group RPs then please do check this area.

<~<★>~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

K sooooo like yeah this RP is set up weird n advanced n the world is like BOOM! too. Its cuz like I wanted to do sumpin different for once ^^; And so like yeah don't give up your search and good luck k ;DD

And yeah don't worry about daFie. Shes not a snob. Shes actually really nice and really smart. Shes just a little bitch grumpsies sometimes is all :3333~

Oh No, Did she think I thought she was a snob??!

I'm so sorry

I'm here!
~Looks around. Blinks~ Me TOOOOO!!^^!!

Don't worry, I'm not dead yet!
So you're still stuck with me! >:)
K but like ewwwww... ~peels Jlew off Boo's arm~ But do ya gots to be so literal...?

:333

K so looking to go IC'ly next week? Ya cool whips?! So just do up Step 3 and we there!!!!

<~<★>~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

I'm so sorry
No need for sorry, bruh. All goods...

She don't think that. She actually don't think much. That's what the cattle prod is for ;DDDDD~~

<~<★>~>
Hey~hey~^^!!

I'm so sorry
No need for sorry, bruh. All goods...

She don't think that. She actually don't think much. That's what the cattle prod is for ;DDDDD~~

Sorry, When I interact with real people I have the tendency to apologize for stupid things.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I'll be finishing my character sheet well at least step 3 by the end of the week. Going through some stuff so sorry if it takes me slightly longer. But no worries I fully devoted to this rp. And by slightly I mean a day or two :)

Naw, yeah its cools^^ Prolly looking at unleashing IC next Friday, anyways.

And so like yeah~yeah, I think I will 4-5 is good as the cast for now with Jaycie as back up GM charrie if need be.

Right. Sooooooooo... how is err'body liking the Iwaku changes so far??O,o??

i'm liking how sleek and like... 'tighter' everything is. Tbh i hated hated hated seeing that list across the top cuz like on my phone it started with: Forums You Ignore. Ughs! Like wut reeeeeally..?! That's the first thing i needs to see there? A link to something I ignore?! UGHs!

Oh and so I like the watched threads now. Cuz when you click it it shows you alllllll your watched threads and just not the ones you haven't read. Cuz like that extra click to go to your watched threads...? Annnnnnnooooooooooy Boo >:[[[[ But like Alerts on my phone is now hidden in the sidebar.

Oh and i do like the dark one, the Midnight theme is good... but only for my tablet. Like IDK what happened but on my phone its toooooo.... like 'contrast'y??' The black is really black and the white seems to pop waaaay too much now. So I use the Dusky theme on my phone. Idk, maybe its just the alien baby in my head telling me that? Or like maybe it just ate too much of muh brain. :33333

Anyways I do like it but kinda wish the highlights could be changed to another colour other than just green. Wah. Still good update right^^

OH!! And I sooooo loves the new line art logo! Better than teh 3 avocado silhouette one ;DDD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy and noodle
W.T.F.

Screenshot_20180907-000404.jpg

Says Boo is under 16 T A. Like wut... o,O!!

Under 16? Nope. T A? Ummmm... What could T and A stand for. Just what could T and A stand for for a girlie under 16-- @@!!

No,

Ew.

EWWWW!!! >,<!!

The upgrade included Pervie Underaged Boom-chicka-wah-wah software!!

• Haha
Reactions: marcy
W.T.F.

View attachment 166314

Under 16? Nope. T A? Ummmm... What could T and A stand for. Just what could T and A stand for for a girlie under 16-- @@!!

No,

Ew.

EWWWW!!! >,<!!

Maybe take that to the admins, if it's saying your age wrong? Where'd you see that screen, anyway?

• Bucket of Rainbows
W.T.F.

View attachment 166314

No,

Ew.

EWWWW!!! >,<!!

Maybe take that to the admins, if it's saying your age wrong? Where'd you see that screen, anyway?
Naw it's all goods now^^

It was on my tablet when I was scrolling through the OoC. But like its gone now. I think admin was just funkin around with the site. But just like looked kinda uncomfortable is all ^^;

Oh boi oh boi we going ICly!

I’ll edit ma CS according to your wishes grandmaster boo and will tag you once I’m done, should be like in the next few hours.

• Bucket of Rainbows
K awesomes^^

Good to hear ya still down wit daBoo n daFie n all the sexy err'bodies up in here ;DDD

K soooooo like how is err'body doing? You eaguh beavuhs working on Step 3? Yeah~yeah? YOU CAN DO EEEEEET!! :3333

I'm going to try to work on step three tonight.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posted step three! I hope that's good...I wasn't too sure on how to execute it so I hope I did it right.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Posted step three! I hope that's good...I wasn't too sure on how to execute it so I hope I did it right.
WOW!! ♥,♥!!

Like we soooooooo were not expecting that much detail, but that fleshes out a lot. That was amaaaaaaazing man!! Well done. Cuz like now this is A Fact. So anytime any RPer, including me n' daFie, decides to do a flashback we may use this scene to show off more of the past and make up more Facts.

So like Ada's Handler seemed like kinda... possessive and treated Ada like just a test-thing, a 'Dexter,' right? So now anyone can actually link that to their Handler. Like say for example, ever since that incident now Jaycie's Handler's tone of voice and level of respect was now properly adjusted. Or like now Cutter might be involved cuz like instead of treating Subjects better, he would take out aggression on subjects whenever he 'cut' wutevs that may mean.

Sooooo... like does that make sense, err'body?

@neobendium
K so like in a short descriptor, how would you like Jet to identify with Ada? For Example: 'Little bird with chip on shoulder,' 'Steel-nerved chickadee,' 'That little Prey that stood up for her Handler' or like whatever clever girl little catch phrase you'd like to use k?

So basically this becomes a benefit and unlocks another Emergent Property.

~Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC: she may turn away up to 2 Predators for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

And then like I'mma go into Jets sheet and under the whole 'What the big meanie Panther thinks of you, PREY!!' and then like write in BOO's interpretation of what happened. But like dun worry, Jet will still acknowledge in full your written fact. She's just to proud to state it like that she gots turned away. And at any rate, in her sheet there will be a link to your postie under Agent ~ 94. Like it sounds complicated but will make sense as soon as we do it k?

Awesomes!! Sooooo like who's next to do Step 3?! BOOOOOM!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle
WOW!! ♥,♥!!

Like we soooooooo were not expecting that much detail, but that fleshes out a lot. That was amaaaaaaazing man!! Well done. Cuz like now this is A Fact. So anytime any RPer, including me n' daFie, decides to do a flashback we may use this scene to show off more of the past and make up more Facts.

So like Ada's Handler seemed like kinda... possessive and treated Ada like just a test-thing, a 'Dexter,' right? So now anyone can actually link that to their Handler. Like say for example, ever since that incident now Jaycie's Handler's tone of voice and level of respect was now properly adjusted. Or like now Cutter might be involved cuz like instead of treating Subjects better, he would take out aggression on subjects whenever he 'cut' wutevs that may mean.

Sooooo... like does that make sense, err'body?

@neobendium
K so like in a short descriptor, how would you like Jet to identify with Ada? For Example: 'Little bird with chip on shoulder,' 'Steel-nerved chickadee,' 'That little Prey that stood up for her Handler' or like whatever clever girl little catch phrase you'd like to use k?

So basically this becomes a benefit and unlocks another Emergent Property.

~Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC: she may turn away up to 2 Predators for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

And then like I'mma go into Jets sheet and under the whole 'What the big meanie Panther thinks of you, PREY!!' and then like write in BOO's interpretation of what happened. But like dun worry, Jet will still acknowledge in full your written fact. She's just too proud to state it like that she gots turned away. And at any rate, in her sheet there will be a link to your postie under Agent ~ 94. Like it sounds complicated but will make sense as soon as we do it k?

Awesomes!! Sooooo like who's next to do Step 3?! BOOOOOM!!!
Oh, good! That's a relief lol and I'm really glad you liked it. All of that makes sense, yes.

I like the idea of her being "the sparrow with nerves of steel".

Do I put that Emergent Property in Ada's CS, then? :D That's a pretty cool one!

• Bucket of Rainbows