3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Posted step three! I hope that's good...I wasn't too sure on how to execute it so I hope I did it right.
WOW!! ♥,♥!!

Like we soooooooo were not expecting that much detail, but that fleshes out a lot. That was amaaaaaaazing man!! Well done. Cuz like now this is A Fact. So anytime any RPer, including me n' daFie, decides to do a flashback we may use this scene to show off more of the past and make up more Facts.

So like Ada's Handler seemed like kinda... possessive and treated Ada like just a test-thing, a 'Dexter,' right? So now anyone can actually link that to their Handler. Like say for example, ever since that incident now Jaycie's Handler's tone of voice and level of respect was now properly adjusted. Or like now Cutter might be involved cuz like instead of treating Subjects better, he would take out aggression on subjects whenever he 'cut' wutevs that may mean.

Sooooo... like does that make sense, err'body?

@neobendium
K so like in a short descriptor, how would you like Jet to identify with Ada? For Example: 'Little bird with chip on shoulder,' 'Steel-nerved chickadee,' 'That little Prey that stood up for her Handler' or like whatever clever girl little catch phrase you'd like to use k?

So basically this becomes a benefit and unlocks another Emergent Property.

~Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC: she may turn away up to 2 Predators for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

And then like I'mma go into Jets sheet and under the whole 'What the big meanie Panther thinks of you, PREY!!' and then like write in BOO's interpretation of what happened. But like dun worry, Jet will still acknowledge in full your written fact. She's just too proud to state it like that she gots turned away. And at any rate, in her sheet there will be a link to your postie under Agent ~ 94. Like it sounds complicated but will make sense as soon as we do it k?

Awesomes!! Sooooo like who's next to do Step 3?! BOOOOOM!!!
Oh, good! That's a relief lol and I'm really glad you liked it. All of that makes sense, yes.

I like the idea of her being "the sparrow with nerves of steel".

Do I put that Emergent Property in Ada's CS, then? :D That's a pretty cool one!
Yayuh!!^^!!

And fo'sho please do put that up under your emergent properties. So the title for that would be like what you called it: 'The Sparrow With Nerves of Steel.' and then like do the descriptor like how I typed it up k? Awesomes^^

Oh and so Jet now has a new entry under her charrie sheet for Ada. It's brief now but Dun worry, as we go along sooooooo much more will be written there k ;DDDD

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Posted step three! I hope that's good...I wasn't too sure on how to execute it so I hope I did it right.
WOW!! ♥,♥!!

Like we soooooooo were not expecting that much detail, but that fleshes out a lot. That was amaaaaaaazing man!! Well done. Cuz like now this is A Fact. So anytime any RPer, including me n' daFie, decides to do a flashback we may use this scene to show off more of the past and make up more Facts.

So like Ada's Handler seemed like kinda... possessive and treated Ada like just a test-thing, a 'Dexter,' right? So now anyone can actually link that to their Handler. Like say for example, ever since that incident now Jaycie's Handler's tone of voice and level of respect was now properly adjusted. Or like now Cutter might be involved cuz like instead of treating Subjects better, he would take out aggression on subjects whenever he 'cut' wutevs that may mean.

Sooooo... like does that make sense, err'body?

@neobendium
K so like in a short descriptor, how would you like Jet to identify with Ada? For Example: 'Little bird with chip on shoulder,' 'Steel-nerved chickadee,' 'That little Prey that stood up for her Handler' or like whatever clever girl little catch phrase you'd like to use k?

So basically this becomes a benefit and unlocks another Emergent Property.

~Since Ada has been 2 years in the BLOCC: she may turn away up to 2 Predators for 2 minutes. This will cause them to turn their aggression elsewhere that is not Ada. She may use this EP twice per week.

And then like I'mma go into Jets sheet and under the whole 'What the big meanie Panther thinks of you, PREY!!' and then like write in BOO's interpretation of what happened. But like dun worry, Jet will still acknowledge in full your written fact. She's just too proud to state it like that she gots turned away. And at any rate, in her sheet there will be a link to your postie under Agent ~ 94. Like it sounds complicated but will make sense as soon as we do it k?

Awesomes!! Sooooo like who's next to do Step 3?! BOOOOOM!!!
Oh, good! That's a relief lol and I'm really glad you liked it. All of that makes sense, yes.

I like the idea of her being "the sparrow with nerves of steel".

Do I put that Emergent Property in Ada's CS, then? :D That's a pretty cool one!
Yayuh!!^^!!

And fo'sho please do put that up under your emergent properties. So the title for that would be like what you called it: 'The Sparrow With Nerves of Steel.' and then like do the descriptor like how I typed it up k? Awesomes^^

Oh and so Jet now has a new entry under her charrie sheet for Ada. It's brief now but Dun worry, as we go along sooooooo much more will be written there k ;DDDD
Will do!

Awesome ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey guys, I’ll start on my sample post tomorrow since it’s 1:00 A.M. here. Hopefully I have what it takes XD
Hey~hey^^

Oh you don't have to write a new one. Like just link out an old IC'ly postie to us ;D but like if ya feel shy it's cool. Just PM it to me.

But like if ya feels like writing sumpin new then like yeah~yeah all goods too^^

Okay sweet, this from an old rp that I was in. I was actually starting to enjoy it but sadly it didn’t last.
Hello.

This is DaFie. I am co-GM for this RP.

Your post is quite acceptable. Just know that this RP will be rather writing intensive so keep those creative juices flowing.

Now please do go over the original post once more to make sure you read through the 'Rundown and Rules.' Boomer expects you do do something after you read that section. Go on and do up a character then.

And now I see the 'inspiration' for this RP and 'Agent 94's' Boomer-headed origins...

...and how that re-affirms to me what a silly little shit your GM is and why she needs me here.

"Panther is a good name..."

Reactions: Momento Mori
Okay sweet, this from an old rp that I was in. I was actually starting to enjoy it but sadly it didn’t last.
@@!! AAAUGHS!! You were in that RP too?! K soooooo like that is soooooo not the same charrie in this RP k? That was like version 1.0 So like totes disregard those ol' posties of mine ^^;

And yeah so wut? 'Panther' is a good name :333

@@!! AAAUGHS!! You were in that RP too?! K soooooo like that is soooooo not the same charrie in this RP k? That was like version 1.0 So like totes disregard those ol' posties of mine ^^;

It was fun while it lasted haha and Panther is a pretty cool name XD. I’ll try to get my pre-cs up soon. I’m having a hard time picking an animal based the pic I want to use.

• Bucket of Rainbows

It was fun while it lasted haha and Panther is a pretty cool name XD. I’ll try to get my pre-cs up soon. I’m having a hard time picking an animal based the pic I want to use.
K

But like sooooooo can ya show the pic and like maybe we can suggest to you^^

K

Yeah sure, here it is

• Bucket of Rainbows

K

Yeah sure, here it is
For that, my immediate thought was a hedgehog. Other ideas would be a crow or a spider monkey.

K

Yeah sure, here it is
K check this^^

Ooooh myyyy goooosh, whenever I see a lemur of any kind I think of zoboomafoo XD I think I’ll go with a regular one though @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
ME TOOOOO!! Leap-leap-leap-leap...!!^^!! Thanks @neobendium for the suggestions too right ;D

K cooooools so go on and do up your charrie sheet then. Any questions then like postie them up k?

~edz~just stop at bio k cuz there's a bit of a 'creative endeavour' to deal with k^^

Ooooh myyyy goooosh, whenever I see a lemur of any kind I think of zoboomafoo XD I think I’ll go with a regular one though @Boo Girlie BoomBoom
ME TOOOOO!! Leap-leap-leap-leap...!!^^!! Thanks @neobendium for the suggestions too right ;D

K cooooools so go on and do up your charrie sheet then. Any questions then like postie them up k?
Yeah I appreciate the suggestions @neobendium

I’m working on the sheet as we speak. And just to be clear it’s the pre-charrie sheet right? I’m a little confused because the yellow text above say just to step 3.

• Love
Reactions: noodle

Yeah I appreciate the suggestions @neobendium

I’m working on the sheet as we speak. And just to be clear it’s the pre-charrie sheet right? I’m a little confused because the yellow text above say just to step 3.

Ummm yeah...

So like click the charrie sheet link at the top and like there is a template in the first post. Use that and use the Blue Jay, Jaycie's sheet as reference k. Or like just check out the other sheets too. And don't forget to pick a text colour right^^

Reactions: Momento Mori
image.jpg

af37d906a1cabaafaa5ba304a8271d42.jpg

Dialogue Color: Cinnamon

Subject IDN: ZU-73820743

Nickname: Zuri

Sex: Female

Animal Type: Coquerel’s Sifaka

Years in the BLOCC: 2

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Honest and Direct - Zuri is not the type to beat around the push. If she has something that she wants to say then she’ll say it. She prefers to tell the truth rather than sugarcoat certain things. Zuri is fairly open when it comes to her feelings.

Responsible & Loyal - Zuri’s word is a promise, and a promise means everything. She’d rather run herself ragged than to not deliver something, be it results or an actual object, that she’s promised. She’s someone who see things through until the end. Loyalty also plays a huge role as well. Once her loyalty is gained Zuri can be relied on her whatever task given to her.

Calm and Practical - Zuri isn’t one to lose her temper and break down at every sign of hardship, she keeps her feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. These decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and herself.

Nega-
Stubborn - The facts are the facts, and Zuri tends to resist any new idea that isn’t supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for her to accept that she were wrong about something.

Insensitive - While not intentionally harsh, Zuri can hurt more than not feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy.

Judgmental - Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Zuri is unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

Likes: Fruits , Puzzles, Riddles, High-up places, Learning new things, Challenges,

Dislikes: Cold room temperatures, Meat, Needles, Her captivity
<~~>
BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.

image.jpg

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Honest and Direct - Zuri is not the type to beat around the push. If she has something that she wants to say then she’ll say it. She prefers to tell the truth rather than sugarcoat certain things. Zuri is fairly open when it comes to her feelings.

Responsible & Loyal - Zuri’s word is a promise, and a promise means everything. She’d rather run herself ragged than to not deliver something, be it results or an actual object, that she’s promised. She’s someone who see things through until the end. Loyalty also plays a huge role as well. Once her loyalty is gained Zuri can be relied on her whatever task given to her.

Calm and Practical - Zuri isn’t one to lose her temper and break down at every sign of hardship, she keeps her feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. These decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and herself.

Nega-
Stubborn - The facts are the facts, and Zuri tends to resist any new idea that isn’t supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for her to accept that she were wrong about something.

Insensitive - While not intentionally harsh, Zuri can hurt more than not feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy.

Judgmental - Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Zuri is unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

Likes: Fruits , Puzzles, Riddles, High-up places, Learning new things, Challenges,

<~~>
BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.
This looks fine so far, however I do believe you are using an obsolete character sheet. Please use the 'Character Template' in the OP in the Charrie Sheets link. That is the current one and has more info detail Zuri's phycality.

<~~~★~~~>​

K this is Boo^^

Yeah~yeah, looking good. But like I guess its muh bias towards Zoboomafo but like kinda weird to associate a lemur being all stoic like. But all goods too ;DD

K soooo like if ya still with us, err'body then listen up!!! Still needs ya to do the Step 3 and then like looking at next weekend we gunna go IC'ly. Does that work for err'body?

@RiddL have ya chosen out an animal? @jlew265 and @Lulunopia ya still working on Step 3?

Let us know cuz like reeeeeeally wanna go IC'ly but need to get err'body u to speed and at the same starting point k^^

Last edited:
image.jpg

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+

Nega-

<~~>
BIO/HISTORY
WIP

This looks fine so far, however I do believe you are using an obsolete character sheet. Please use the 'Character Template' in the OP in the Charrie Sheets link. That is the current one and has more info detail Zuri's phycality.

<~~~★~~~>​

K this is Boo^^

Yeah~yeah, looking good. But like I guess its muh bias towards Zoboomafo but like kinda weird to associate a lemur being all stoic like. But all goods too ;DD

K soooo like if ya still with us, err'body then listen up!!! Still needs ya to do the Step 3 and then like looking at next weekend we gunna go IC'ly. Does that work for err'body?

@RiddL have ya chosen out an animal? @jlew265 and @Lulunopia ya still working on Step 3?

Let us know cuz like reeeeeeally wanna go IC'ly but need to get err'body u to speed and at the same starting point k^^
My bad >_< I’ll get on it

And yeah in the beginning I was gonna make her much more easy-going but then her pic looks so serious. So I saw her as a stoic secretary type or personal servant (like a governess XD)

• Bucket of Rainbows