3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
OOCactive.jpg

<~<>~>

K welcome to the RP from your GMs Boo and DaFie!!^^!!

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
<~<>~>

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: marcy
Yeah, I'm trying to work on step 3, just having a bit of trouble thinking of something.
If you are having difficulty please let us know how we can help. You will not be able to post IC'ly until you are okay'd for Step 3.

This is basically your first post up for the RP. And on top of that this is your opportunity to let us know how you'd like to set your relationship with the Panther. And even more so this is the opportunity to earn another Emergent Property.

Please understand that this is very important as it will guide us how to interpret Jets reaction with the cast.

Thank you.

Yeah, I'm trying to work on step 3, just having a bit of trouble thinking of something.
Hey~hey^^

So like maybe start with 'The STATEMENT!!' Like how do you want Jet to see you? For ex: Jet sees Ada as 'The Steel Nerved Sparrow ' cuz she calmly held her ground while Jet was going all aggro-like. And Jet sees Jaycie as 'The Smooth Sounding Bluebird' cuz she talked Jet down whilst protecting her friend.

So like maybe that helps? And like you don't have to choose any of those scenarios too. As long as it suits the BLOCC setting you can make your own up! ;DD

Hell Oh.

Welp. I'm official Iwaku property now.

This should now make things easier to differentiate between Boomer and myself now.

Alright then. Let's go get some.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hell Oh.

Welp. I'm official Iwaku property now.

This should now make things easier to differentiate between Boomer and myself now.

Alright then. Let's go get some.
That's riiiiight... we own ya now!!

~brands DaFie!~ you Boo's property now biyatch!! >:]]]]

• Spicy
Reactions: DeFier
image.jpg

af37d906a1cabaafaa5ba304a8271d42.jpg

Dialogue Color: Cinnamon

Subject IDN: ZU-73820743

Nickname: Zuri

Sex: Female

Animal Type: Coquerel's Sifaka

Years in the BLOCC: 2

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Honest and Direct - Zuri is not the type to beat around the push. If she has something that she wants to say then she'll say it. She prefers to tell the truth rather than sugarcoat certain things. Zuri is fairly open when it comes to her feelings.

Responsible & Loyal - Zuri's word is a promise, and a promise means everything. She'd rather run herself ragged than to not deliver something, be it results or an actual object, that she's promised. She's someone who see things through until the end. Loyalty also plays a huge role as well. Once her loyalty is gained Zuri can be relied on her whatever task given to her.

Calm and Practical - Zuri isn't one to lose her temper and break down at every sign of hardship, she keeps her feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. These decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and herself.

Nega-
Stubborn - The facts are the facts, and Zuri tends to resist any new idea that isn't supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for her to accept that she were wrong about something.

Insensitive - While not intentionally harsh, Zuri can hurt more than not feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy.

Judgmental - Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Zuri is unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

Likes: Fruits , Puzzles, Riddles, High-up places, Learning new things, Challenges,

Dislikes: Cold room temperatures, Meat, Needles, Her captivity
<~~>
BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.
This looks fine so far, however I do believe you are using an obsolete character sheet. Please use the 'Character Template' in the OP in the Charrie Sheets link. That is the current one and has more info detail Zuri's phycality.

<~~~★~~~>​

K this is Boo^^

Yeah~yeah, looking good. But like I guess its muh bias towards Zoboomafo but like kinda weird to associate a lemur being all stoic like. But all goods too ;DD

K soooo like if ya still with us, err'body then listen up!!! Still needs ya to do the Step 3 and then like looking at next weekend we gunna go IC'ly. Does that work for err'body?

@RiddL have ya chosen out an animal? @jlew265 and @Lulunopia ya still working on Step 3?

Let us know cuz like reeeeeeally wanna go IC'ly but need to get err'body u to speed and at the same starting point k^^
Yup, working on it! Sorry for not having it done yet. Been busy.

• Bucket of Rainbows
image.jpg

af37d906a1cabaafaa5ba304a8271d42.jpg

Dialogue Color: Cinnamon

Subject IDN: ZU-73820743

Nickname: Zuri

Sex: Female

Animal Type: Coquerel's Sifaka

Years in the BLOCC: 2

<~~>
PERSONA

Posi+
Honest and Direct - Zuri is not the type to beat around the push. If she has something that she wants to say then she'll say it. She prefers to tell the truth rather than sugarcoat certain things. Zuri is fairly open when it comes to her feelings.

Responsible & Loyal - Zuri's word is a promise, and a promise means everything. She'd rather run herself ragged than to not deliver something, be it results or an actual object, that she's promised. She's someone who see things through until the end. Loyalty also plays a huge role as well. Once her loyalty is gained Zuri can be relied on her whatever task given to her.

Calm and Practical - Zuri isn't one to lose her temper and break down at every sign of hardship, she keeps her feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. These decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and herself.

Nega-
Stubborn - The facts are the facts, and Zuri tends to resist any new idea that isn't supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for her to accept that she were wrong about something.

Insensitive - While not intentionally harsh, Zuri can hurt more than not feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy.

Judgmental - Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Zuri is unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

Likes: Fruits , Puzzles, Riddles, High-up places, Learning new things, Challenges,

Dislikes: Cold room temperatures, Meat, Needles, Her captivity
<~~>
BIO/HISTORY
WIP

Whatever you put as fact in here, any RPer may include pieces of your write up into their Bio.
This looks fine so far, however I do believe you are using an obsolete character sheet. Please use the 'Character Template' in the OP in the Charrie Sheets link. That is the current one and has more info detail Zuri's phycality.

<~~~★~~~>​

K this is Boo^^

Yeah~yeah, looking good. But like I guess its muh bias towards Zoboomafo but like kinda weird to associate a lemur being all stoic like. But all goods too ;DD

K soooo like if ya still with us, err'body then listen up!!! Still needs ya to do the Step 3 and then like looking at next weekend we gunna go IC'ly. Does that work for err'body?

@RiddL have ya chosen out an animal? @jlew265 and @Lulunopia ya still working on Step 3?

Let us know cuz like reeeeeeally wanna go IC'ly but need to get err'body u to speed and at the same starting point k^^
Yup, working on it! Sorry for not having it done yet. Been busy.
K np. But like ya think you'll be ready to go IC'ly this coming weekend?

Reactions: Lulunopia
I'm a bit lost on the step 3 process. Can I get a link or PM detailing how it works again?

And all I have to do with the sheet is change his Nega right?

• Bucket of Rainbows
DaFie said:
Looks good. But just a couple of things:

I have issue here with the Subtle aspect of Shilo's arms legs and torso. Thick fur is more of an Obvious tell tale. a 3rd year in the BLOCC would be much more Subtle. As in he would be have hairy arms legs and torso that feels more like fur than hair.

And the other issue is just a bit of a nit-pick about how Shilo's temper gets triggered in a professional setting. Being a Cherry-bomb , of course, is fine but how does that relate to his Directive?

The connotation is that he is short-fused and packs a small punch for such a little thing. My problem with this is the frequency really of being a bomb waiting to go off. He cannot be out there in someone multi millionaire or billionaire's home if he is constantly 'going off.' Yes, Bella has a similar personal issue but we read it as in a social setting more so than an 'anytime' situation.

Just would like a bit of transparency as to how this trait would be used is all.

If you can address and adjust these then Shilo is approved. Well done.

@Quiet

These are the things needed to be addressed.

And at the very top of all OoC pages you will see the link to step 3.

Looking forward to see what you what you write up.

oshit

I wasn't getting notifications. But yay! Looks like we can take off soon, then. Also...welcome, DeFie!

oshit

I wasn't getting notifications. But yay! Looks like we can take off soon, then. Also...welcome, DeFie!
K yeah sooooo... Like Imma start up most of it but DaFie is gunna end up writing for Jet and like all the Uber violent parts cuz its not Disney where we goin err'body ;PPP

And just to let err'body know:

So if you do end up writing super explicit violent posties , then you have to, have to, have to put them in hiders or else we gets in troubles n stuffs k :333~~

But like just cuz we can it doesn't mean we have to get all graphic k

Reactions: marcy and noodle
oshit

Thank you so much for the welcome! And yes this weekend we go live.

oshit

K yeah sooooo... Like Imma start up most of it but DaFie is gunna end up writing for Jet and like all the Uber violent parts cuz its not Disney where we goin err'body ;PPP

So if you do end up writing super explicit violent posties , then you have to, have to, have to put them in hiders or else we gets in troubles n stuffs k :333~~

And just to set the record straight:

Yes I will incorporate violence in my writings however, thats not the point of my post ups.

Boomer exaggerates. Its an escape scene so of course there will be fighting. And to be honest I think we agreed that it will be dark sometimes but action would be closer to a cheesy, non gory level of violence.

• Bucket of Rainbows
oshit

Thank you so much for the welcome! And yes this weekend we go live.

oshit

And just to set the record straight:

Yes I will incorporate violence in my writings however, thats not the point of my post ups.

Boomer exaggerates. Its an escape scene so of course there will be fighting. And to be honest I think we agreed that it will be dark sometimes but action would be closer to a cheesy, non gory level of violence.
Ummmmm... Yeah? That's why I put: 'But like just cuz we can it doesn't mean we have to get all graphic k'

Learn to read just a little bitch closer next time k >:]]]

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I see you're online 8D

Am I still to write about Ada and Bella's meeting, or has the Wheel changed at all? I had a rush of inspiration.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: noodle
@neobendium and like know what? Since Jaycie is on the end, she does the bio of the good thing and meet up with Ada^^ Know what else? I have to wake up in less than 4 and a half hours! :[

K so nighty-night! But defo go for it man :3

• Sweet
Reactions: noodle
@neobendium and like know what? Since Jaycie is on the end, she does the bio of the good thing and meet up with Ada^^ Know what else? I have to wake up in less than 4 and a half hours! :[

K so nighty-night! But defo go for it man :3
Done! And that's cool! I can't wait to see their friendship!

• Bucket of Rainbows