INVICTUS .//ooc & signups

G

GuanYue

Original poster

Something something here. Let's us know what is and what is not.

IC
INFO
MISSION
MORE

PROGRESS || LAUNCH DATE JUNE 16TH
100%

Premise: A secret organization that operates all over the world maintains order between the "normal" world and the "supernatural" world by any means necessary. Agents from all over are brought into the Texas facility melting pot to live and work.

Notice: The roleplay may be a bit slow, but has rather lax posting requirements. However, it is very plot heavy and requires communication between players and the GM. This is also considered a large rp with a large amount of players and larger amount of characters.

PLEASE BE SOMEWHAT ACTIVE IN EITHER THE OOC OR THE DISCORD SO I KNOW YOU'RE AROUND!
For all the important information, please click the INFO link on the left bar.​

Last edited by a moderator:

How To Apply[/hr]

Hello, hello! Dao here to give you some instructions on how to present to me your INV character! I'm doing things a little different this time around, but don't worry! If you're a returning player, then it shouldn't be detremental to your character. If you're a newcomer, this should be relatively simple. So let's go through the steps:

1. Make a Character Sheet - Last time I had one uniform character sheet for people to fill out. This time, I'll just give you a list of information to put in a character sheet that you can make and customize on your own. The information I list is the minimum info that I want. If you want to add more, code it up, etc feel free. If you're feeling lazy, I'll also give you access to the old character sheet layout.
Character Image (anime, drawn, etc)
Full Name
Codename
Age (or appearance age)
Race (what species they are if non-human. if human with powers, put metahuman)
Department
Rank
Clearance Level
Personality
Bio/History
Non-powered Skills
Weapons/Armor/Special Items
Powers/Abilities/Magic/Tech (try to include strengths and weaknesses)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qkYq8vG.png[/img][/center]
[imga=right]https://i.imgur.com/LKMa7QG.png[/imga]
[info=#242424][size=5][shadow]CHARACTER FULL NAME HERE[/shadow][/size]
[size=3][b]Nickname[/b]: any personal nicknames
[b]Codename[/b]: an INVICTUS-issued codename
[b]Age[/b]: (actual if applicable and appearance age)
[b]Gender[/b]: (if applicable)
[b]Race[/b]: (even if normal human or human with powers, put something here)
[b]Department[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Clearance Level[/b]:[/size][/info]
[hr][/hr]
[size=6][font=impact]APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS[/font][/size]
[size=3]This section is dedicated to a description of what your character looks like. This includes height and weight, and anything that your character image does not show. If your character can change forms or has an alternate form, you can write out what it looks like and LINK pictures here. It doesn't have to be in paragraph form. It could be in list form. But please, use full sentences.[/size]

[fieldbox="PERSONALITY, #242424, solid, 10"][size=3][justify]I'd like at least a paragraph about your character's personality. Try to include three positive traits, three neutral traits and three negative traits.
If you need more prompt, then include situations in which your characters would act a certain way.[/justify][/size][/fieldbox]
[size=6][font=impact]HISTORY TO CURRENT[/font][/size]
[size=3]some characters have very very long pasts, so all I'm really looking for is a summary and reference to important events in the character's life, as well as how long they have been with INVICTUS and their feelings toward the organization.[/size]

[size=6][font=impact]EXTRA INFO[/font][/size]
[size=3]lorem ipsum[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[size=6][font=impact]WEAPONS & ABILITIES[/font][/size]

[INDENT][fieldbox="WEAPONS, #242424, solid, 10"][size=3][justify]this is the section to write down what weapons the character uses. they could be standard issued ones as well as their specialty ones. this may also include weapons that they innately have (like claws or fangs, etc).[/justify][/size][/fieldbox]
[size=6][font=impact]ABILITIES[/font][/size]
[size=3][b]Ability Name[/b]: (what the power is)
[b]Description[/b]: (what the power can do)
[b]Strengths[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:

(you can add more abilities using the same structure above)[/size][/INDENT]

2. Make a 3 Sentence Blurb Describing Your Character - It doesn't have to be in depth, and if you need help, I'll definitely help you with that. This blurb description will help me with the next step.

3. Give Me 3 Things You Want to See Happen With Your Character - It could be just a random vague idea, or maybe you've got an entire scene or plot in your head for them. Whatever it is, come up with three different things you want for your character. (ex. 'I want to see romance for my character'; 'I have this epic battle scene in a broken down city in my head'; 'I want my character to to have a breaking moment')

4. Wait For Me To Send You The Mini Profile Code - Don't worry about filling this out. I'll fill it out for you. Once I've completed it, all you have to do is post it up AS IS (the way I gave it to you) in the character index thread. I WILL NOT accept any other layouts in the character index thread. Each Mini Profile will link to your character's sheet.

5. When Mini Profile Is Up, WALLAH~ Can Post With Character! - Simple as that! More work for me, less for you!

Accepted Character Sheets[/hr]

Tarieles || Sable Mereworth || Agent Handler || Link
Tarieles || Atticus Quinn || Rookie Agent || Link
Tarieles || Yuka Matsui || Senior Agent || Link
Tarieles || Selene Amaruq || In Processing || Link
Tarieles || Teiresias Demetriou || Junior Agent|| Link
Dao Ma || Venn Charles || Junior Agent || Link
Dao Ma || Gabriel Baraniq || Junior Agent || Link
Dao Ma || Storm Kelly || Senior Agent || Link
Dao Ma || Leo De Luca || Senior Agent || Link
Dao Ma || White Foster || Veteran Agent || Link
Dao Ma || Pocket || Veteran Agent || Link
Mars Walker || Seier Rose || New Recruit || Link
ShiroKiyoshi || Rostam Veraj || Senior Agent || Link
ShiroKiyoshi || Yunerivyrn Veraj || Veteran Agent || Link
ShiroKiyoshi || Kris Kringle || Veteran Agent || Link
FrostedCaramel || Martin Flynt || Junior Agent || Link
FrostedCaramel || Saku || Veteran Agent || Link
Kurogane86 || Adam Kane || Junior Agent || Link
The Red Sage || Melicent Nobili || Senior? Agent || Link
The Red Sage || Vigdis Reyes || New Recruit || Link
The Red Sage || Sibylla Anastacia || Junior Agent || Link
The Red Sage || Nike Hope Deschain || Senior Agent || Link
SoulwroughtOfTerra || Albert Fieraru || Veteran Agent || Link
SoulwroughtOfTerra || Sorin Valas || New Recruit || Link
SoulwroughtOfTerra || Victor Ortega || Rookie Agent || Link
SoulwroughtOfTerra || Xelius Ortega ||Rookie Agent || Link
Friend Maou || Eliza Bitter || New Recruit || Link
Friend Maou || Dragovich Vollrath || Junior Agent || Link
Friend Maou ||Hiro Takahashi || New Recruit || Link
Candi Cosmo || Yakov Iziaslav || Veteran Agent || Link
Candi Cosmo || John Blund || Junior Agent || Link
Candi Cosmo || Vivianna Dell'Gatti De Luca || Link
Candi Cosmo || Zander Akaiyu || Senior Agent || Link
The Wanderer || Yuri Zotov || New Recruit || Link
The Wanderer || Otto Kraus || Junior Agent || Link
The Wanderer || Daniel Collins || Junior Agent || Link
The Wanderer || Rook Model-02 (Rook) || In Processing || Link
U.N. 0W3N || Roland Lee Crowley || Senior Agent || Link
U.N. 0W3N || Valentine Lestrange/Beaufort || In Processing || Link
rissa || Amaranth L'ysandar || Senior Agent|| Link
artisticalTay || Adela Worth || Junior Agent || Link
Shizuochan || Huiyin Wu || Junior Agent || Link
Sanctus || Kent Arai || In Processing || Link
Fallen Star || Sparky Quinn || Junior Agent || Link
Fallen Star || Aerith || Junior Agent || Link
MYTH* ||Ferdinand Saint || In-Processing || Link
jeshem || Alexander Ray || Junior Agent || Link

annnd ooc thread is live.
rFa6rkM.gif

So. Through conversation with the discord chat over the span of a few weeks (is that right? few days? idk anymore), we've come to the agreement that the rp will have a main plot +end goal. But will also include multiple story arcs dedicated to the different agents. We'll also be doing random little side stories, such as:
• Yuka "accidentally" genderbending everyone
• Annual Invictus ball (dance lessons may be provided)

Any more random suggestions (even silly ones), let me know!

whoop diddy scoop poop

Ok, I was thinking of a way to clear out the old characters that sent being used anymore but give us all some action. Just an idea feel free to ignore it.

The fall of the invictus building. If you guys ever saw kingsmen golden circle it'll be just like that. We are working as usual some one bombs the shit out of us killing those that arnt playing anymore. Those tjat survive seekout invivtus west or whatever and hook up with new members and get revenge and rebuild.

@Kurogane86, sorry, but I'm not doing a facility fall. XD
The Texas branch facility is so big, that it's easy to just have the old characters that aren't coming back to just fade into the background. I don't really need to kill off anyone in that manner.
I've got some big ideas for some big action, but I'd rather not start off by destroying the underground base.

Reactions: Kurogane86
@Kurogane86, sorry, but I'm not doing a facility fall. XD
The Texas branch facility is so big, that it's easy to just have the old characters that aren't coming back to just fade into the background. I don't really need to kill off anyone in that manner.
I've got some big ideas for some big action, but I'd rather not start off by destroying the underground base.

Understandable, just throwing out ideas

4 more weeks till opening date!
Now I've got a couple options on how to introduce partners. Since they're going to have to be slightly adjusted. We can either:
A) have Invictus set up a kind of company mixer where agents can meet their partners in a casual-like setting
B) have Invictus just send out messages and say go find your partners!

If you've got any other ideas how to approach this, let me know. I'm open to ideas that, y'know. Don't involve destroying everything at the start xD

edit;; shhh i may be getting a little ahead of myself but let me have some fun Q^Q

• Love
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N and rissa
I like the mixer idea. Along with the feel of "company mandated event," it also allows characters to interact with others as well and sort of find their partner amidst the chaos.

I like A to.

Reactions: GuanYue
Mixers
I like mixers~

Also, I CAST MY CHARACTERS OUT INTO THE WILDS FOR PEEPS WHOM HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLOT WITH THEM TO DO SUCH!
[/dumps them out of a crate and runs off cackling]

• Love
Eyyy, may plotting between accepted characters commence! It'll help bring people together a little bit more, I think.

@The Red Sage I wonder how Melicent would feel knowing that Storm is the doppelganger of the original agent and took his place after he died. o__o
That idea applies to any agent that's been there for a good several years.

• Love
Reactions: The Red Sage
@Dao Ma The first thing that came to mind was Melisent being like "I don't see a difference.", "I prefer the new you.", and "The newer model is almost always better."
All followed by a flick of her hair and her sipping her tea.
If anything, him being a creature of such a nature would sit better/more favorably with her than a human version. XD