~ Our Hearts Entwined, We Fight On ~ (Video Game Crossover RP, See inside for details)

Discord OoC or Forum OoC?

• Discord Server!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Iwaku Thread!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
If this is something a lot of people would be interested in, I'd like to participate too. I could probably just be able to handle one character, but I'd definitely want a Pokemon! Debating on Mewtwo, Lucario, or Greninja.... I'll get back to you on that.

Interesting story!

Id like to play as Meta Knight if still available.

Also, when signups become available, please alert me~

Meta Knight’s available, sure!

If this is something a lot of people would be interested in, I'd like to participate too. I could probably just be able to handle one character, but I'd definitely want a Pokemon! Debating on Mewtwo, Lucario, or Greninja.... I'll get back to you on that.

Any one of them works for me

Hey are you still accepting members? I have decided to give this a try and join with my Spyro from "Dawn of the Dragon" character and Trico from "The Last Guardian."

Hey are you still accepting members? I have decided to give this a try and join with my Spyro from "Dawn of the Dragon" character and Trico from "The Last Guardian."

To be completely honest, this has been dead for a little bit due to a lack of interest, since we were still waiting on people to show up. I don't know about the other players, but if this manages to grab enough attention then I might bring it back.

Oh man, that's too bad to hear, it looked really interesting. Let me know if you decide to bring it back up and if I'm not caught up in other rps, I would be happy to join!

Reactions: mr_pibbs
Oh man, that's too bad to hear, it looked really interesting. Let me know if you decide to bring it back up and if I'm not caught up in other rps, I would be happy to join!

I wouldn't go away just yet; now that this is back up at the top of the forums we'll see how much interest it gathers. I'll also see about messaging the other players to see if they want in again.

Alright, that sounds good

I’d be happy to play as Steven Stone from Pokémon.

Hey, if this has plans on proceeding, I'd love to get in on this! As for character's I'd like to play, I have recently in my Mass Effect 2 playthrough recruited Samara so I'd love to play as her.

Hey, quick question. With regards to the Earth Realm, does that include alternate reality Earths? I was thinking of perhaps playing a character from an old but well known RTS franchise known as Command and Conquer, which spans two different Earth Realities.

Sure, Samara works!

As for the Earth Realm question, it'd really depend on how things go. For one, Earth Realm also has a bunch of different regions to make up for the multiple timelines (ie. the middle age games, modern day games, etc), so depending on where the C&C character comes from, it could work (also; maybe I'm too old to know it, but I don't think Command and Conquer is that old xD)

Well, the character I had in mind was Natasha Volkova, a Soviet Commando, who comes from an alternate Earth which had an alternate World War II. Wasn't entirely sure if it would work since Earth could mean many types.

Based on her history, she seems more like a villain that the heroes would fight against since it seems like she was allied with the antagonists of the game. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but she may not be the best fit for 'saving the world' if she's one of Alternate Stalin's soldiers.

Well, the character I had in mind was Natasha Volkova, a Soviet Commando, who comes from an alternate Earth which had an alternate World War II. Wasn't entirely sure if it would work since Earth could mean many types.

Based on her history, she seems more like a villain that the heroes would fight against since it seems like she was allied with the antagonists of the game. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but she may not be the best fit for 'saving the world' if she's one of Alternate Stalin's soldiers.

Ah yeah, just remembered about the "No Villains" rule on the main post. In that case then, I can probably play as Tanya since she's an Allied Commando instead of Soviet or Empire of the Rising Sun. If not, then I'd be happy just playing Samara ^_^

Ah yeah, just remembered about the "No Villains" rule on the main post. In that case then, I can probably play as Tanya since she's an Allied Commando instead of Soviet or Empire of the Rising Sun. If not, then I'd be happy just playing Samara ^_^

Works fine for me! ^^

Reactions: Lady White