Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, Supernatural
Hi guys! I'm in desperate need for some new RP partners. I wont babble on for too long so below you can find everything.

• I really want my roleplays to be on the more descriptive side, so no one liners.
  • I prefer to double up just because that is what I am used to.
  • MxM, FxF, or MxF are all fine with me.
  • I am pretty active so I would like my partners to be active too.
  • I'm looking for long-term roleplays, so people who will stick along for more that two days.

Here is a list of my fandoms. The ones in bold are the ones I am really craving at the moment.

• Harry Potter
  • Twilight
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices
  • The Walking Dead
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe
  • Criminal Minds
  • Divergent
Here is a list of original storylines.

• Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?
  • together and things aren’t going well. they bicker and fight and muse a isn’t thrilled about the apartment they chose to live in. muse a and muse b end up stuck in the building’s elevator one night and get into a heated argument that quickly escalates.
  • As a health class assignment,students are required to take care of a baby simulator for 3 weeks. The teacher doesn’t give the students a choice of partners, instead pairing them up at random. Much to Muse A’s dismay, they’re matched up with Muse B, someone they absolutely can’t stand. Muse Bisn’t pleased about it either, since they feel the same way about Muse A. Every decision they make as fake parents is a struggle from the very beginning, particularly scheduling who takes care of the baby when and for how long. Muse A and Muse B are forced to compromise and spend time together with the baby for the sake of the project, which requires cooperative decision-making and documentation of their progress. Over the course of the project, Muse A and Muse B start to realize that their partner isn’t as horrible as they once thought. They’re actually kind of fun to be around, even given the circumstances.

Last edited:
Harry Potter FxF?

I'd love to do an MxF set in either the Harry Potter or Marvel Cinematic Universes.

So, hey there, I was wondering if you want to try a Dragon Age: Inquisition roleplay with me? I have this plot idea that I would love to share, and when it comes to pairings it depends on what happens, but I do lean towards MxM.

I'm a little nervous since I get incredibly shy around people I don't know, but I shall try my best!

Hello~

i would be very interested in roleplaying either twilight, the mortal instruments, or divergent with you. let me know if you’re interested. xx