Personality Types

In the past I've always waffled between INTJ and INTP, with the J/P score being pretty close to 50% and the N/S one usually only being like 60% for the N side. However, in the past couple years or so I've definitely given up on planning and organization in favor of the "fuck it, we'll do it live" method. Unsurprisingly, I got a rather strong INTP result because of that change in perspective. Descriptions for both of those personality types have things that jive with me and things that don't, but I'm more feeling the INTP stuff these days so that works just fine.

oEhNNtl.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Haha
Reactions: Kitti and Spekkun
I always get ENTJ (the commander). I retook the test for fun and got ESTJ-A (the executive), which is still similar haha. I used to get that result a few years back, so I suppose it depends where I'm at in life.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Spekkun
I always get ENTJ (the commander). I retook the test for fun and got ESTJ-A (the executive), which is still similar haha. I used to get that result a few years back, so I suppose it depends where I'm at in life.
Captain, My Captain.

INTJ's of the world, unite!

ENFJ-A The Protagonist. Have to admit it's seriously accurate.

I'm an Advocate, which seems accurate enough lol​

Turns out I'm INFP-T. I used to be INFJ.

I don't really see many differences between the two personality types, though. Both types are apparently 'mysterious' and 'sensitive' idealists. I'm difficult to get to know for sure, but I think that's been improving lately. People have told me that I've become more open compared to before. As for the 'idealist' part, that's definitely true. No contest there.

I'm INTP-T, The Logician.

Been getting this result since who knows how long, though this is the first time I got Turbulent.

And as much as the website affirms Logicians be the most logical of all personalities, nope, not all of us are very sharp. Take mine word.

21298ic.png[img]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kitti
Ooo

I'm also INTP-T.

"Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms."

^This is the most me thing ever. I don't feel the things I say/think/do make any sense to myself sometimes. Yet most of the time it is all pretty practical and just kinda works out most of the time.

^and there goes my habit of repeating certain things in the same sentence. I just did it and I can't even understand how that happens.

And as much as the website affirms Logicians be the most logical of all personalities, nope, not all of us are very sharp. Take mine word.

^
Same tho

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
I took this test previously, maybe once or twice to see if I got different results, and I got INFP-T both times!