Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They were a few days ago, but now they ain't.

A pity. They were really nice.

That's weird. Huh, I'll look into this before the day ends.

Casually shares an animation because 1) I found it hard to look away/ it was funny. 2) Gotta make sure you guys are all still alive.

Countdown: 6 more daaayysss.

Reactions: Grothnor
Oh, awesome. Hopefully it stays that way.

200_s.gif

Alright guys! We got ONE MORE NEW PERSON~

@Click This!

Say hi, be friendly, all that jazz.

(Also finally another girl to add to the crew)

Edit: Boom! And a banner was made!

Edit (again): By the way @Click This and @CrossJustX the nicknames you see up there aren't made by me. They were made by @Mizos. So, you'll get one eventually not to worry. (Or at least as ex-navy that is something to worry about for Aidan and Elise.)

Last edited:
Hey everybody, thanks for having me!

"Somehow, I convinced enough people to believe that I'd be a good captain. Boy are they in for a ride. Captain of the Coral Pearl, and the StarDusk Pirates."
It makes this even more funny to me honestly. It's great.

tumblr_ne42q3L57F1r6y37vo1_500.gif

Mandatory Countdown Gif

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Reactions: Astoria
Welcome @Click This and you as well @CrossJustX good to see some new faces.

Also yes everyone get's names.

Haha... Bee and Puppycat gif.

Reactions: Astoria
maxresdefault.jpg

Coming to a theater near you:

Pirate Age: The Golden Era

(Haha if you haven't been keeping up)

Reactions: Winter
Hey~hey^^!!

Looks like a lot of fun! Are you still accepting appies?

Hey~hey^^!!

Looks like a lot of fun! Are you still accepting appies?
Oh, hello! We've got one more open spot available! So, go right ahead and send me your CS!

Announcement: BTW, there's a slight chance the first IC post may be slightly delayed. My internet's been wonky (found out someone crashed into one of those cable things or something?) and now we have to wait for people to fix it. BUT ANYWAY, stay tuned because the day may not change (which is tomorrow my time) and yes go right ahead and send in your app @Boo Girlie BoomBoom ~

(also thanks for the heads up @Fox of Hearts)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@Capt. Blu @Winter Thanks for all the help with my CS. :) Also, would it be possible to accomodate one more person beside Boo Girlie? My friend (a huge OP fan) is interested in the rp too.

would it be possible to accomodate one more person beside Boo Girlie?
Sure, why not? The more the merrier (and coincidentally this is a record for crew members in PA) Just tell them to send their CS over.

Though I realize, with the new people, I'd rather give them time to do their CS stuff so I will be pushing the date back, but not too far. Sooo, the 13th! It should give them enough time to get things together I think.

SO! Nov 13th: IC is expected to be up!

Status
Not open for further replies.