Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote some filler for you! haha, enjoy the adventures of Alicia's descendant.

Reactions: Arcadius
The OOC hasn't been updated in like almost a week since we got discord so I'm just going to update it with:

Man, thanks 4kids. Good job on this.

Reactions: Mizos
A post! Finally!

Took some struggling for some reason, but a post is a post and I got it up in time. And speaking of time, the next cycle is the 20th (Thursday)

Hmmmm, I'm going to give this chapter one or two more cycles before we move it on to the next! (Maybe 2)

Here's some musiiic.

Alrighty gang! @Winter jumped the gun (lol) so we all got new banners to use!

I was going to give them to you guys when the new chapter started but! Have at it! The updated versions are all on the first page, replacing the others.

EDIT: ALL OF THESE WERE DONE BY @Fox of Hearts SO THANKS DUDE!

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
OKAY EDIT PART TWO:

I had to update the links. Ryver (@Fox of Hearts) said photobucket was being lame. Hence broken links. So! It's updated for everyone. Again.

And as per usual, you guys get a one day before reminder about posts. Next cycle is the last one before we move on to the next chapteeer!

A thing:

Edit: Geez this is so old

Whew that's a lot of a post. But that's what happens when the collab is a full party!
Thank you @Winter and @Eastwood for it too.

Like I said before, this cycle is the last of this chapter! My next post will be moving us right along! (And no filler chapter this time because let me live it's my chap lol) So now is the time to get all those interactions in, feel free to skip through hours, since the crew will be leaving probably in the evening.

And the next post will be on the 25th (Tuesday)! So, keep that in mind. As per usual, questions and concerns can be directed to myself.

And for your listening pleasure here is:

Want something for viewing pleasure instead? Well:
(let's be honest I've probably linked this before but who cares the animation is quality)

Finally got the post up! Better late than never~

I'm happy to finally use the banners @Fox of Hearts made! (one of those will be at the top consistently, I just put it at the bottom for dramatic effect. Or maybe I'll use it once. I dunno. I like the banner.) BUT ANYWHO~

Here's introduction Part One! The second, more in depth intro comes with part two. I just wanted to stall a bit. Drama you know?

As for announcements~ The next cycle will be up and running: the 31st (Monday) so get something up! I...honestly don't expect too much so do worry about short posts this cycle.

Um.... Have a song

I think that's it. (Also don't want this thread to get archived for radio silence so toss a hi or a 'got it' in here thanks)

Reactions: Arcadius
I'm in the mood to look at Male penguins.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mizos
There was no proper response that I could come up with in regards to that even being a mood- so Silent delivered. Good job.

Also 'mandatory' reminder that today is the last day to post! Unless you're lucky and squeeze in a post before I do tomorrow.

Understood Aki, give me a moment to work my finger magic.

MOyrzi0.jpg

"finger magic"

Reactions: Winter and Mizos
Boom take a look that with an extra surprise.

What a wild ride of a post from start to finish.

Ha ha I'm glad you enjoyed it, with Winter's responses it was easy to get the juices flowing, it was fun.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Got a post up before the day ended~

Next cycle is: the 5th (Saturday) and also happy first day of the month for some of you time travelers.

Also neat, the chapter has officially began!

Edit: Also Ray taunting Sara is great

Status
Not open for further replies.