Status
Not open for further replies.
A curious question, that's mainly directed towards the veterans here (sorry East and Silent) but in your opinion

What are some loose ends of PA that you think need to be tied? I'm going to sit and go through some PA "lore" (aka skimming through the old ICs) just to make sure I didn't forget something "important" and also because I know that with this very large and very open world, I want to make sure every adventure we get through does make sense and ya know, still goes with the plot.

So far, I think we've been doing a pretty good job of it, but it doesn't hurt to ask and reach out to the group since it is fairly small and everyone has done their fair share of adding to the world. (And of course, can't wait for East and Silent to do so as well).

But yeah! Just dusting for plot holes and whatnot. It's nothing major, it was just in mind while you guys were giving some cool ideas for new things.

(Also I put it here because the question and convo would probably delve into 400+ messages again in Discord and people would miss it.)

Well uh...there's a few things on my mind.

Will Carabis is one and the Black Compass to name few. I'll...probably name more when I'm not half asleep.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Will Carabis
He sure is a thing, isn't he? Mhmm. Yep yep.

Black Compass
Lol the literal premise of this RP. It was bait, who knows when that's coming back.

But this is all noted and scribbled into my notes. Planning on how to tie these ideas together.

Any others?

...oh and Mom...
You know, before I did the collab with @Eastwood, I had a solo post mostly written up. Overall it was kinda garbage, but it did have one line that I totally forgot to put in the collab:

[Ray] smiled at the Captain's request not to call Missus Lev 'Mom' and murmured to the crew, “Wonder how long it'll take Luro to ignore that.”

Reactions: Mizos
I totally forgot to put in the collab:
I can't believe we missed a perfect opportunity here. And I also laughed because it was immediately ignored.

Annnd the next cycle will be up: the 10th (thursday)

So! You know the drill.

And a song.

Hey all, wanted to share some sweet music on this rather cloudy Monday (at least, for me). Hope you enjoy!

For some reason I get them mixed up with Mumford and Suns but nonetheless, I like them both.

Woo! A post! A large post. Was waiting for this reveaaal.

The next cycle is the 15th (Tuesday)

Cowboy Aesthetic for your cowboy needs.

I feel like there should be some "big announcement" considering the post- but nah, keep doing what you're doing.

Just going to leave this here, don't mind it.

Reactions: SilentxChaos
I came out to have a good time and honestly I feel so attacked right now-

You are lucky I can't give negative reacts but also

6358937352244305691708477444_liloandnanipillowscream_zpsf2cb69bb.gif

Don't be like @Mizos guys, he's mean and bad and questionable at best towards being human.

Can't believe one of the crew has turned against me, the GM. I am a good person. I don't deserve this.

Edit: I also can't believe you'd use??? Batman!! Against me!! How dare!

Hahahahaha! Okay okay, now I am done.

Also I'm human dang it.

I am a human, no robot can drop means that fat.

1's and 0's Mizos, you should really get that programming up to date.

I am a human darn it...

• Love
It's going to get lost in discord so here's a mini announcement:

The cycle has been extended to Thursday the 17th

That should be enough extra time for you guys.

Last edited:
I posted super early. Whoopsies.

Also I try not to make posts so heavy on the lore but;;; Well what're you gonna do. I'll try to keep it light so you guys aren't bogged down with... I dunno little to do? (I dunno, I've just heard people get bored with all talk no action?? Is that a thing?) Feel free to add to the scenery! Annnd I think that's it.

Next cycle is: Tuesday the 22nd!

(There's a lot of music in the discord chat right now so I'm gonna skip the share this time lol)

Heyo~! Is the OOC alive?

Where's the party? =D I'm like just 3 days before I'm freeeeeeeeeee ~

OMG >< can't wait for this first attempt at the exam to be over.

OOC is good and keep at it Karma! You can do it!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Status
Not open for further replies.