Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
What...in the world...did I just watch and why do more need to see what I just saw.

Woo! A post finally. It's been a bit hectic with back to school and busy people at work but don't worry, we can easily get around it! The next cycle will beeee: the 28th (Monday) ...but tentatively because it is a Monday. But so far that's the confirmed date until otherwise!

Hopefully everyone can get a post in before that.

And what's an announcement post without music?

Speaking of... Arc, I am at a loss for words at that music.

Post post post!

I sacrificed having a long post and skipping over things for splitting it in half. So, whoops you get more lore?

Next cycle: Saturday the 2nd! Mmmm Sunday the 3rd! That gives a whole weekend (for those a little school busy or work busy) UNLESS of course everyone posts before that time then I'll post earlier.

Not music but it was a pretty funny video:

I mean

Gotta love toast. It is pretty good.

A pooosst. Things are happening what will you dooo? Also finally got some closure for a character courtesy of @Fox of Hearts. An old character that she doesn't want to revive sooo what better way than that. Cool.

Anywho~ 9th on a Saturday! That's the next cycle. Things are gonna get interesting (I mean hopefully)

16th on a Saturday! (unless power goes out for the week on my end)

Thank you @SilentxChaos for the collab!

And new challengers:
Lo- Gauntlet Lady/???
Donny- Stone Fruit or basically can manipulate the ground around him.
One - Can make duplicates of himself (and has a tendency to argue with himself)

For all your fighting needs. Ask for a collab if ya want if you don't wanna take the reins! And uhhhh

Yeah?

Last edited:
Ohhh so happy right now. You said the magic words.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Making this quick since I'm running out the dooor!

Friday the 22nd! Be there or be square!

Spoilers!
There's 3 ways this can go down that I'm allowing

- Some cool test of will power
(10% luck 20% skill 15% concentrated power of will)
- Somehow breaking her concentration (which might be a difficult thing in the current situation)
-Or a miracle? (I mean a deus ex machina is always available somewhere)

There's also the 4th option but that's probably death so no one wants that.

Also no music!

gasp

Someone throw music up in my place!

Edit! Also you're free now to go murdery on the group (if you can) but like plot purposes you can't kill Donny

Well I mean Sara and Zilia together are kind of a Deus ex.

Here that should fit the moment.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Well I mean Sara and Zilia together are kind of a Deus ex.

A dues ex machina is always available somewhere~

Also nice song I like it

Reactions: Mizos
Okay that took a lot! At least, a lot more than expected. But, things are finally wrapping up in this chapter! Sorry if there's parts that might be a little muddy (I'll go back through again) and also piloting like four characters was a not expected challenge. It's why two of them died.

Anywho! The next cycle is Thursday the 28th!

I left it a bit loose so everyone could react and 'catch their breath' in a sense, but if you want to also start pushing the group towards Jaipur, feel free.

Also thanks @SilentxChaos for enduring that long collab process!

UMMM, questions, comments, concerns, ya know where to ask me.

Have this musical with Supergirl and Flash. I saw this episode last night/this morning and I was so bewildered but it was so great.

It's up!

This will be the last cycle for the Captain Arc. You can have your post go all the way up until it's time to go the next day. Free reign. Montage it if you want. Up to you. That annnnd~ Yeah, pretty straight forward.

Next cycle is Wednesday the 4th!

*Dusts this thread off*

Alright! The captain chapter is officially closing. Hope you had a fun time. Alright that's a wrap time to move on and-

Ahah, annnnd go to Arc's chapter of course! Where things get fun.

So the cycle is going to go on all the way till the 12th of Thursday (or make it festive and do Friday the 13th? Hmmm).

You've got plenty of things that are happening (and will happen with Arc's post) so post!

Chill music time

Alright! A new post is up and we're kicking things into high gear!

The new cycle is going to start: October 20th (Friday)

Keep that in mind! And hmmm, someone fill in with some music.

Time to start @Arcadius chapter!

Nice I love this song

There's a lot of really nice and chill songs on the Colors Show playlist but here's a song since I didn't post one before.
Also, the extension was until SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY so get the last of the posts up by then! Please and thank.

(puts it here to dust off the ooc a bit even though there's a chat)

Reactions: SilentxChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.