Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc tossed up the post! So here's your announcement~

One: Thank goodness for Groth still lowkey being in PA ahah

Two: Some important stuff!:

We've kinda been on the rocks with the posting schedule. I know school and work is the main factor of it but BUT this is why I quietly ask of you to just let me know ahead of time "I'm gonna have to skip, RL important stuff is important". I'm perfectly fine with it. You just gotta let me know so I'm not waiting too long for the post. S'all I ask. Well that, and try to not miss consecutive cycles- unless of course you really gotta. BUT that was your soft reminder!

OOC wise- you can come and go as you please. This is just IC business.

With ALL THAT BEING SAID: The next cycle should be up by the 30th! Which is a Monday (evening) my time, Tuesday (morning-afternoon) for others. Unfortunately it's ending on a Monday, but that's because of the pushed back schedule. I'll try to get it where cycles land on weekends again- to help out a little. (will do that the following cycle)

And of course:
Moosics

Alright crew! We are on a new cycle! Which means new dates! And that date is Saturday, November 4th!
Get posts up by then because things are about to get a little.... hectic.

I can't wait.

I don't have quick music to share for the OOC so someone else fill in!

A lil late to boot but!

Cycle: November 10th, Friday (goal)
Extra Info: Uh Oh, things have beguuuun. Also, I probably won't do a reaction post this round because I want to see how the crew does unprovoked by the captain's actions first. But! Get ready~
Announcements: N/A
Video:

That's all folks~

Reactions: Mizos
New cycle, new announcement post. Mainly to keep up with OOC appearances. (Don't want them archiving this place)

Cycle: November 17th, Saturday
- Please note that this may be subject to extend as the GM is undergoing finals week. Unless of course the current Co-GM (@Arcadius) can handle the posting should I not be available. We'll see when we get there and work accordingly.
Extra Information/Announcements: Any questions, comments, or concerns- well let me or Arc know. Of course. Nothing new there.
Video of the Day:

Reactions: SilentxChaos
Woo happy turkey day to all those celebrating it. If not, well, happy Thursday- or Friday for those in the future timezone.

Cycle: 28th, Tuesday
Announcements and Extra Info:
- The group will be splitting into teams and the real confusion action begins! I don't remember the last time I got to split the crew into teams but this should be interesting.
- I don't think there's any other announcements
-How are you guys doing?
Video of the times:

hehe

Cycle: 3rd, Sunday
Announcements, etc: Time to split up gang!
Video:

Gotta get those classics in haha

Dusting off the OOC

10th is the cycle end~

Crappy Robot Sumo Tournaments are the best if you missed out on it when I first showed it.

(Also keeping this OOC dusted so it doesn't get archived)

PIRATE AGE (that's this rp if you didn't know) IS GOING ON A HOLIDAY HIATUS.

But it's not really a hiatus it's more like an extended cycle for everyone. As of today (the 19th of a Tuesday my time) this cycle will be extended to the 29th of December. That's a Saturday. That's also a whole ten days. That's enough time for holidays AND posting. But I also know people (like myself although I don't count) will be away from computers and with family.

I'd appreciate if everyone got a post up in that time but if not the cycle will be extended to the 4th (Obviously January) because of the simple fact it's the New Year holiday too and people might be drunk until the 2nd, recovering on the 3rd and ready to go on the 4th.

So yeah! Uhh, get posts up and have fun holidays.

Happy New Year (again, but late on this not used but used thread)
Cycle: 12th (Friday)

New Cycle willl beeee
25th or 26th! Will confirm on discord

just gonna leave this here so this doesn't disappear c:

A post here just so my OOC thread doesn't get dusted-

We're active, I promise.

Stillllll active!

Here have some cats:

just checking out sizes for images feel free to ignore