5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
A picture is worth a thousand words, as is often quoted.

How does the picture below speak to you? Perhaps as a poem? Perhaps a roleplay idea? Maybe a story?

Whatever comes to your mind, write those words down! All is well and welcome, whether a couple of sentences or more!

4eea4b037eb1a292e49f8614e4529051.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Spekkun
I"m stuck on writing this story, so I'll just summarize my main idea.

The elf playing the harp in the center was a soldier and is now a deserter. As he's playing the harp, a few things come to mind. The first is that his fingers dance on the harp with the same finesse he practiced drawing a bowstring. The sadness of the memories of battle echo outward through the song he sings. The group around him are women who had to run away from a village that got ransacked by his kind and the only one that was first willing to trust him was the girl drawn by his song. The pain of the past starts to subside as he realizes the audience awed by his song. He has found a place in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Greenie
e audience clapped as the song ends, the player, a young, blonde-haired elf nods and smiles at them surveying his faces, he's pleased of their reactions to his song, a classic, you always have to trust in the classics, everyone knows them. Luckily the sun, at last, had gone, he hated how it hurt his eyes and made his skin itch.
Was easy convincing them to go into the nearby forest, not far from their village, "it will be better, the trees will give us shelter and will help us to ease from the heat of the day, besides isn't so far from your homes, and you all are adults isn't?" Yeah, that sealed the deal, nothing like prod at the pride of some youngsters to make them do something that they know shouldn't do.
"Four gals, two boys and a girl, not bad, none of them armed, a piece of cake", he thinks as he readies his next song, he plucks at the chords while his audience murmurs and smile at each other. Some girls seem to be really into him, looking at him with his big eyes and smiling dumbly at him, a daring one even blows a kiss to him.
"All right my friends, only two more songs, it's late and I don't want to worry your parents, right?", of course, the kids plead and beg not wanting to go back. But they settle and ask for the songs they want.

"I'm sorry I don't know one of the songs that you want, gonna have to change it, but I promise you that you will like the one that I'm gonna play, it's one of my favorites".
The elf takes a deep breath and wipes his brow before commencing. Just one more song and then the last one, the one that will be the signal for his partners, he knows that the scouts must be near now, as soon as they hear the song they will fall on them, quickly and silently, no one in the village will know what happened, he and the group will be gone when the villagers come looking for their kids.

"Dumb mistake..." he thinks as he sees makeup smearing his sleeve, luckily it's dark and the kids are too entertained to notice the pale, white patch on his forehead, this night, the elves will remember that they should fear the guile of the dark elves.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Takumi and Greenie
Gael had appeared in the center of the glen seemingly out of nowhere. His harp played a glorious melody that soon had all the village of the elves sitting around him mesmerized. He smiled as he played and sang in a hauntingly beautiful tone that seemed to dance on the wind with the music of the harp. He could feel their souls melding with his and his smile grew. The longer they sat the more power he absorbed from their bodies until one by one they fell asleep it seemed. He stood when the last one succumbed and stepped over their now lifeless bodies making his way through the thick forest to the next hidden village where he could once more feed.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie